Ricks_nsfw Experimental Member Media: 2 Joined Jun 18, 2023 Posts 1 Media 2 Likes 23 Points 3 Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Ricks_nsfw, Jun 18, 2023 #1 Hello all, just posting myself here and introducing myself. I have a friend that recommended I come and say hello so here I am! Attachments Reactions: JayStrapped, blazehourning, cub_b and 9 others
Hello all, just posting myself here and introducing myself. I have a friend that recommended I come and say hello so here I am!
LaFemme Mythical Member Staff member Moderator Verified Gold Platinum Gold Media: 2 Joined Aug 16, 2010 Posts 57,580 Media 2 Likes 43,040 Points 818 Location Canada Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Female LaFemme, Jun 18, 2023 #2 Welcome to LPSG! If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc. If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center Support Center If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum Photo Verification Requests Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide. Lpsg Guide And familiarize yourself with the rules, LPSG Rules Remember to have fun and play nice! The LPSG team
Welcome to LPSG! If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc. If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center Support Center If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum Photo Verification Requests Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide. Lpsg Guide And familiarize yourself with the rules, LPSG Rules Remember to have fun and play nice! The LPSG team
S saclove Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 78 Joined Jan 13, 2012 Posts 4,550 Media 78 Likes 26,409 Points 793 Location Mississippi, USA Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male saclove, Jun 18, 2023 #3 Ricks_nsfw said: Hello all, just posting myself here and introducing myself. I have a friend that recommended I come and say hello so here I am! Click to expand... Welcome Ricks! Enjoy yourself and thank your friend for the recommendation! Reactions: BillM
Ricks_nsfw said: Hello all, just posting myself here and introducing myself. I have a friend that recommended I come and say hello so here I am! Click to expand... Welcome Ricks! Enjoy yourself and thank your friend for the recommendation!
R RJ5on1 Mythical Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 0 Joined Apr 3, 2006 Posts 9,882 Media 0 Likes 33,317 Points 768 Location WNC - Western North Carolina Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Male RJ5on1, Jun 18, 2023 #4 Welcome to LPSG! Reactions: BillM, Rohar and Lookinginconshy
Lookinginconshy Worshipped Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 72 Joined Jan 17, 2019 Posts 6,267 Media 72 Likes 10,143 Points 433 Location Conshohocken PA Verification View Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male Lookinginconshy, Jun 19, 2023 #5 Welcome
Rohar Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 583 Joined Jan 1, 2020 Posts 13,096 Media 583 Likes 79,497 Points 433 Location United States Verification View Gender Male Rohar, Jun 22, 2023 #7 It’s great to have you here—welcome! Reactions: BillM and RJ5on1
F FRANCISCAPILITAN3 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 27, 2023 Posts 2 Media 0 Likes 9 Points 3 Location Pasay, National Capital Region, PH Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay FRANCISCAPILITAN3, Jun 27, 2023 #8 Hi! Reactions: BillM
BillM LPSG Legend Gold Platinum Gold Media: 7 Joined Dec 14, 2015 Posts 176,226 Media 7 Likes 589,507 Points 558 Location Beverly Hills (California, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male BillM, Jun 27, 2023 #9 Reactions: RJ5on1
igotthebigone Superior Member Media: 10 Joined May 13, 2011 Posts 3,319 Media 10 Likes 4,298 Points 593 Location eastern long island Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male igotthebigone, Jun 27, 2023 #10 Welcome Reactions: BillM