NEW PICS| white tuxedo

Media
Enjoy... AND leave comments PLEASE!
wanna get better at it! ;)
profile_img1_slimfast.jpg

Media
I don't care about the soft issues, in fact it never crossed my mind.
All I thought was "He is just the cutest thing ever."

You are yummy just as you are. Fuck what anyone says, I wouldn't kick your ass outta my bed. whoooa!

You really are handsome. I LOVE your body and the equipment ain't bad either. ;)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you want the horny opinion or do you want the artistic opinion...because they're verrry different.

Okay, the horny opinion is DAYUM!!! You're a super hot and yummy Spanish man. I love the softness, too. It's better to feel some fluff than chiseledness all the time.

Now here's the artistic opinion:

I think your best shots were the first and the last one. The rest lacked alot of focus and were a little forced. Also, your poses were off. Trying to go too stylized without someone directing you into a certain pose will almost 100% of the time look ackward. Try for more natural and relaxed poses. With your great face, masculine structure and big 'ol cock you have, you don't have to do much to make a normally average looking picture look damn hot.

I would have liked to have seen a more directional shoot. Since it was titled White Tuxedo, I was looking for a story that ended up with you being out of said tuxedo...Next time start out being fully clothed and go from there. The LV bag prop was a nice touch, but again, the your pose didn't highlight you or the bag well.

Still, when it all adds up...you're sex on legs, buddy.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
I don't find the the guy very attractive, he is soft and flabby...I think these pics are better kept between a girlfriend/boyfriend or send privately to people who you know are interested in your body.
You truly have a horribly distorted concept of "flabby."

Actually we have a very good nude photographer here at LPSG, but she lives in Pennsylvania. Her nickname is Snoozan. She took the photos here and here.
Pennsylvania? Last I heard, she was in Delaware! Snooze, didya move already, and was it to PA?

OP, you look great! My partner is a photographer, too. (Hint, hint...)

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TO the ones that reed the threads, and don't just go to post the comments, THERE is some UNSEEN material [ j.o. pics], for the ones who send me a private message... ;)

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Dude,
Thanks for sharing -- looks like you had a great time having the pictures taken. You've got a great body and look great in the pictures. Would be fun to see that white tux come off gradualy ~ but then again a tease from time to time is only fun occasionally. Again, thanks for sharing man.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care about the soft issues, in fact it never crossed my mind.
All I thought was "He is just the cutest thing ever."

You are yummy just as you are. Fuck what anyone says, I wouldn't kick your ass outta my bed. whoooa!

You really are handsome. I LOVE your body and the equipment ain't bad either. ;)

What else can I say except: "DITTO"!!!

You truly have a horribly distorted concept of "flabby."

Pennsylvania? Last I heard, she was in Delaware! Snooze, didya move already, and was it to PA?

OP, you look great! My partner is a photographer, too. (Hint, hint...)

I thought she was in PA.... guess I was wrong?