Newbie with a biggie says howdy

clint: Howdy all,

My name is Clint. I'm an actor living here in nyc. This is my first time posting on this board, but I've shared my Large penis online before. A few years ago, I even had a website. I'm really a down to earth, outgoing guy...who happens to be well endowed. It was alot of fun showing it off before, so I figured I'd do it again.

To me sex and the body is a very natural thing. If people enjoy looking, its all good. I have no ego about it, I just am happy to share. I'm alittle over 10 full inches(no cheating). :) Even soft its pretty large. I also shoot very far. I'm just having fun. Hope you all enjoy.

Email me, and let me know what you'd like to see me doing(within reason!) And I'll happily post pics.

Happy and healthy sex to all!

-Clint

Heres a link to my yahoo profile with pics & clips:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/clints_bigone

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heya Clint . . welcome to LPSG . . . I would say you MORE than qualify for the board !!! Wish I was in NY to help satisfy your big meat !!! Wicked pics/clips !!! Please post more !!

clint: Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I will post more. Even though you are not in NY, you can enjoy from afar.

ciao,

Clint

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a huge open armed welcome, Clint! :party: --Too bad we can't have a party for you, man! Thanks for your link showing us your magnificant equipment in action. I'll be hoping you keep us informed re. shows you're in coz you've made me a fan this a.m.

All the best,
Luke

clint: Thanks for the responses and welcomes.

I will start posting my pics and vids here for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, you can go to my yahoo profile page and check em out.

So send me those emails of what you'd like to see me doing and I'll start posting away! :)

Great sex everyone!

-Clint

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media

clint: Yeah, I think Yahoo is getting swamped with hits and its freezing up on y'all.

Sorry about that folks. I'm going to try to post some pics & clips of my large penis for you here on the lpsg board right now. Hope it works.

Be back shortly. :)