Nifty.org Suggestions For Gay Erotic

sotf2009

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
might be a longshot but i recently came across a story series and I can't for the life of me remember the name or where it was hosted. it was bi/mmf - about a woman who convinces these two young teenage studs to play with each other and her (starting with the illusion of yardwork), and also seduces the dad of one of the teenagers and also has some like very light dad/son elements in it. i also weirdly remember it was around 4 chapters?? if this sounds familiar to anyone please send me the link or the story thanks!!

Reactions: daRose

dojoman

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
might be a longshot but i recently came across a story series and I can't for the life of me remember the name or where it was hosted. it was bi/mmf - about a woman who convinces these two young teenage studs to play with each other and her (starting with the illusion of yardwork), and also seduces the dad of one of the teenagers and also has some like very light dad/son elements in it. i also weirdly remember it was around 4 chapters?? if this sounds familiar to anyone please send me the link or the story thanks!!
This sounds hot af really wanna find it. Love good MMF

Ikpooo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just discovered Nifty a few weeks ago. I'm into middle eastern guys, it would be great to read a story of a guy experiencing gay sex in a middle eastern country where its forbidden. The tension would be awesome.
There are a few of those in the Authoritarian section. I know there were at least two but beyond that I can't help much. It was so specific. The Middle Eastern angle. One was about someone seeking a sexual slave?

Nifty is unsearchable unless I've missed that feature and very hit-or-miss. And for that section, you have to be at least okay with power and domination and sometimes explicit BDSM. I don't participate IRL but the stories are fun if you can deal with that.

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a few of those in the Authoritarian section. I know there were at least two but beyond that I can't help much. It was so specific. The Middle Eastern angle. One was about someone seeking a sexual slave?

Nifty is unsearchable unless I've missed that feature and very hit-or-miss. And for that section, you have to be at least okay with power and domination and sometimes explicit BDSM. I don't participate IRL but the stories are fun if you can deal with that.
You must have missed the search function on Nifty. They do have one and it works very well. Just make sure to use quotations marks when making specific searches.

dojoman

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone know what happened to the author Rlk990? Did he write anything else besides Baseball Cockhound?

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must have missed the search function on Nifty. They do have one and it works very well. Just make sure to use quotations marks when making specific searches.
They do have a search function but boy does the site need a massive overhaul to bring it up to modern standards. Don't get me wrong- it's absolute miracle that it's a huge amazing free resource and I'm so very grateful to the person/people who run it. But if the wanted to revamp the site i think they could raise the money.

Reactions: sotf2009

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 2.17.32 PM.jpeg

OH WOW!!!!

I seriously did miss the search function! That's ridiculous. This may make browsing so much easier. I include the picture because I'm hopeful that I'm not the only fool using Nifty for years without seeing it (LOL). The "white on white" colorway has my eye skipping right over it in the header. THANKS!

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 101350291
OH WOW!!!!

I seriously did miss the search function! That's ridiculous. This may make browsing so much easier. I include the picture because I'm hopeful that I'm not the only fool using Nifty for years without seeing it (LOL). The "white on white" colorway has my eye skipping right over it in the header. THANKS!
Your welcome!