Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

t4tyler

Sexy Member
Media
I read a story years ago (I think it was on Nifty but it could be anywhere) and I can no longer find it.

It was a fantasy story where a guy's dick gains the power to turn other men gay.

One part of the story I can remember is where the guy is at a diner or cafe and he see a hot waiter/busboy.

He feels his dick twitch in his pants (that's the sign that his cock has "chosen" someone) and the waiter drops a note on his table to go to the back room or the janitors closet.

The two guys fuck and afterwards the busboy tells him that he's never done anything like that before and was waiting to get married to his girlfriend before he has sex.

It was a really hot story. Does anyone know what it was called or where I can find it?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read a story years ago (I think it was on Nifty but it could be anywhere) and I can no longer find it.

It was a fantasy story where a guy's dick gains the power to turn other men gay.

One part of the story I can remember is where the guy is at a diner or cafe and he see a hot waiter/busboy.

He feels his dick twitch in his pants (that's the sign that his cock has "chosen" someone) and the waiter drops a note on his table to go to the back room or the janitors closet.

The two guys fuck and afterwards the busboy tells him that he's never done anything like that before and was waiting to get married to his girlfriend before he has sex.

It was a really hot story. Does anyone know what it was called or where I can find it?
Go there, look at the categories and pick out the one, something like hookup sex, and look and see if your memory is jogged. TONS of stories.

Jeikier

Experimental Member
Media

Now I'm very intrigued with this story. I'm guessing its gonna be on Scifi category? Let me know if you find it.

Reactions: t4tyler

Casper1980

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you guys ever heard of a story called : “A top’s transformation”?

I was published some time ago, and it was a super hot narrative about how a masculine stud found himself flipped and hungry for it? It disappeared for a while, but I think the author has reworked it. Check it out. It’s fucking hot.

A Top's Transformation - Chapter 1

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you guys ever heard of a story called : “A top’s transformation”?

I was published some time ago, and it was a super hot narrative about how a masculine stud found himself flipped and hungry for it? It disappeared for a while, but I think the author has reworked it. Check it out. It’s fucking hot.

A Top's Transformation - Chapter 1
I put it on my list!!!!! I am rereading Mission from God about pent up Mormon missionaries.

Huex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello dudes. im new to reading gay erotic stories. i just wanna ask some suggestions from all of you?

i kinda like mild domination, bro that turn to jackoff/fuck buddies and fraternityX setup but im open to other recommendations including your own personal favorites. thanks!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heating Up the Frat House Nifty Archive: heating-up-the-frat-house Is really erotic. Get's too S&M towards the end, but the first 10 installments are hot. Plumber becomes a sex pledge in a Frat house. I think I may be one of the few who read this stuff on LPSG.

Reactions: vancouverkiwi

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
may i ask whats the meaning if CMNM and S&M? sorry for being clueless because i recently discover this hehe and if theres other term that you guys want to tell me ill be glad to know it. thanks!
clothed male with unclothed. punishment