Normal Guys?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where would one shop to acquire one of these?

I am shopping for a single model, preferably hung, with a solid career, attracted to curvy women, likes a shaved head, has a high sex drive, and likes being monogamous.

I am tired of terrible dates lately :frown1:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My criteria was not for cereal except for wanting someone that is attracted to curvy women and does not mind my shaved head, would be nice if he was hung. I mention single model because every guy that flirts with me is attached. It does not fail even today when a guy hit on me he was attached ugh

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Whoop, I'm a bit daft. I took the model part literally :dunce:

I would give dating advice but I am so rubbish at it that it would read more like a manual of don'ts rather than do's. Lately I've resorted to the online method, but that's been rather hit or miss. People are quite good at managing impressions until you get to know them for a bit :tounge-in-cheek:

Didn't Honda have a walking, talking robot a few years back? I should really do a follow-up :biggrin1:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
• don't respond to the flirty guys once you discover they are attached (because that's not what you ultimately want)
• do continue to respond to anyone cute/interesting enough to pique your interest who turns out to be single
• maybe nix the idea of men being like car models...it would be insulting to (plenty of) women to be thought of like dolls and such, wouldn't it?

i'm sure you were jesting but i just thought i'd throw that last point in there, i'm claiming OCD counting obsession and needing three points to feel satisfied :redface:

Last edited:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoop, I'm a bit daft. I took the model part literally :dunce:

I would give dating advice but I am so rubbish at it that it would read more like a manual of don'ts rather than do's. Lately I've resorted to the online method, but that's been rather hit or miss. People are quite good at managing impressions until you get to know them for a bit :tounge-in-cheek:

Didn't Honda have a walking, talking robot a few years back? I should really do a follow-up :biggrin1:

I used to date models, they are not always smart hot but not smart

It is just that I am in a huge city where I attract only married guys or assholes or just weird. There are a lot of single guys in my crowd but they are not what I would date

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I decided that trying to look like a lesbian would increase my chances of cock

So a shaved head equals a lesbian look? What about those with cancer who lose their hair and choose to shave?

I am baffled as to how hair style choice can indicate one's sexual orientation.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So a shaved head equals a lesbian look? What about those with cancer who lose their hair and choose to shave?

I am baffled as to how hair style choice can indicate one's sexual orientation.

I believe that she was being sarcastic. I think she chose to shave because of cancer.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh ok, that would make a lot more sense.

A smiley would have made it clearer that she wasn't being serious, but I suppose that it's also a bit weird to use a smiley when referring to cancer... So, yeah.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok....she says she wants "normal guys" and yet includes "hung" as a necessary characteristic.....isn't that a oxymoron? I keep hearing people say that only 1% of the male population is like over 8 inches.

I guess it depends on how you define "normal guy". If you only define it by cock size then yeah she may want something outside of normal/average range, preferably. But in other ways, I sense that she is essentially talking about finding a guy who isn't attached or otherwise married. That's what she seems to mean by the use of the word "normal", by and large.

Last edited: