Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hotel staff averted their eyes as the tall beauty made her way to the nearly empty lobby, for they knew who she was, she was a regular, they knew her ‘trade’. All the ‘straight’ men there lusted after her, for she was as close to a ‘ten’ as they had ever seen, and her ‘dirty’ business, made them lust for her even more, for indeed, if the price was right … she could be had. Her eyes saw hope, her heart didn’t drop, for there were stragglers, surely one of them knew of him, who he was …

“Excuse me … do you work for the insurance company that was having a party tonight?” Asked Gwen of a sitting couple, pointing towards the banquet room.

“No … but I believe some of them are over there, they don’t look familiar.” Replied the man, looking her up and down. His wife, or girlfriend, not amused as he gawked at the seemingly nude underneath the bedspread, barefoot, stunning woman.

“Excuse me …?” Asked Gwen, as she repeated her question to a second couple.

“Yeah.” Said the husband, as his perturbed significant other noticing him taking in the slim, stacked beauty before him.

“OOHHH that’s great … do you know a little guy? Thin … umm, well dressed, in great shape, maybe five foot four, five … wears glasses, short brown hair, maybe … I don’t know 30 years old, probably single … has a quiet … nerdy way about him?” Asked Gwen, desperately hoping against hope they knew of whom she spoke.

“Well … let me think … there’s Andy, he kind of fits the bill.” Said the man, but it was his wife who chimed in … “No … I don’t think it’s Andy, I saw you talking to the ‘new’ guy, in the lobby a few hours ago … you know honey? The actuary. Yeah, that’s what he does.” Said his wife, as the husband, got it …

“Yeah, that’s right, he fits that to a ‘T’ … that’s Norman … Norman Jones, yeah, he’s a smart one, and he’s … hey? Were you ‘with’ him?” Asked the husband, knowing all too well about the ‘big softy’, his curiosity building, his slightly inebriated mind putting it all together, clearly excited, since Gwen blushed, through and through, he knew, they all knew.

They all understood what ‘with him’ implied, his gaze became one of having to know, Gwen picked up on it, for she had seen ‘it’, experienced ‘it’ first hand. “If you mean ‘been with him’? … yes, yes indeed I was, and if you know about ‘it’ … well it’s just as long and thick as you could ever imagine, like a horse, and damn … does he know how to use it. Do me a favor, don’t tell him I asked about him. I want to surprise him. Oh, by the way … he’s available right? Not that it matters, he can have me any day of the week.” Said Gwen, much to the surprise of the recovering drunk couple. The husband continued to take in her disheveled hair, painted toes, long toned legs, heartbreaker eyes, and abundant rack.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s single.” Said Norman’s coworker, happy to be even conversing with such a stunning beauty.

“Is this Norman? … The ‘big softie’?” Asked his wife, as Gwen stood by, repeating Norman’s name over and over in a quiet voice, along with our company’s name. Forcing herself to remember.

“Yeah, and from what she says … it must grow … damn, it’s already huge.” Said the husband, still within earshot of Gwen.

Gwen nodded …. “Listen … I’ve been around, I’ve seen lots of cocks, plenty of guys who think they’ve got a big one, but none were ever like that, not even close, it’s easily the longest, fattest cock imaginable, and it’s so beautiful, intimidating, and holy fuck … does he know how to use it. You best steer your women away from him, he’s a heartbreaker.” Said Gwen wistfully, staring off into the void, for she had confirmed what the male population of our firm painfully knew … that the legend of the ‘big softie’ was true, and it was only going to grow, for she added, to her stunned, quickly sobering new acquaintances …

“He’s incredible … beyond incredible.” Her heartfelt confession hitting all the right buttons.

The husband and wife were shocked by her admission, and for Norman, it was a story that had to be told … for the legend was returning … it was only a matter of time … a secret, that could never, or should ever … be kept.

It was then that Gwen cursed, for in her haste to leave the room, dressed only in a hotel comforter … “Are you fucking kidding me? I forgot my fucking key …”
Totally amazingly well told and well written. Very entertaining. Much appreciated!

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 47

The New Hire

I am Kevin, I was hired two months ago, and I’ve worked in insurance since I was 24, in total, I’ve got nine years in with various insurance companies. I work on the fifth floor. Not long after starting, I had been told of a man who worked on the fourth floor. A rather short, well dressed, quiet man, named Norman Jones. He didn’t look intimidating, he looked like an average Joe, a little shorter than most, near my age.

What I had heard through the gossip mill didn’t seem possible. Surely, the tale was a tall one, filled with the usual exaggerations. I pretended to pay no interest. There was no indication of what my coworkers spoke of, for if he were as large as they described, surely there would be a ‘tell’. I told myself not to look, I told myself to forget about it, but I always caught myself looking. I couldn’t help, nor contain myself. I wouldn’t fall prey to the men on my floor who implored me to go down to four, and see it for myself.

I would be lying to say I wasn’t looking for it at every opportunity, for it was slowly consuming me. It was distracting me … why? I’m straight, surely, in the whole scheme of things, it doesn’t matter, but I found myself wanting to get off the elevator on four, and wait for my chance. Once, I stopped on four, and got out of the elevator, just to see where he sat, and every time I shared the elevator with him, my quick glances towards his crotch, towards where ‘it’ should be hanging, were frustrated that he seemingly always had a newspaper or coat covering the damn thing.

Things got worse. I found myself following him to his train at the conclusion of the work day. Being careful not to be seen, or that others from work would notice me following him. I found myself thumbing through the phone book, finding his number … and address. Finding myself outside his home, parked down the street, wondering what kind of life he led outside of work. Finding myself taking a day off, and walking around his block, walking slowly by his home, a one-time thing I told myself, until it turned into a once a week thing. I would leave work early to see him walk up to his home, looking for a sign of ‘it’. ‘What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I doing this?’ I cursed myself, for this wasn’t the person I am. It was a drug I couldn’t stop taking, it was sending me in the wrong directions, this is obsessive, nonproductive, then … it happened.

I was driving by his home on a Friday afternoon, shortly before he would arrive home from work, and good Lord, there was a stunning tall brunette sitting on his steps, reading a book, she was so sultry, stacked, way out of my league. Her long, toned, tanned legs were stretched out from some very short white shorts, my heart was beating so fast I could barely find the proper place to park. I checked my watch, he should be coming home, for fucks sake? Where the hell is he? Minutes turned to hours. Would he stand up this beauty? The sun began to set, the light getting dimmer, I could see her check her watch repeatedly, she would sometimes walk up and down the sidewalk. The both of us were so frustrated … where the fuck is he? I was panicked she would leave, but then … I could see him walking down the sidewalk from the train station, finally!

But wait … it’s not him, fuck me … where the hell is he? As she sat back down, I noticed a car slow, a man got out on the passenger side, across the street from his home, I let out a breath, it was him. He paused, taking her in as she sat on his porch steps, so seductive, so beautiful … why was he hesitating?

Why?! I would run to this hottie, kiss her feet, do whatever she told me … I’d never have her wait. From here, he seems annoyed, what the hell is wrong with him? He must be gay, the guys at the office purposely misinformed me. You should thank your lucky stars that a woman of this caliber is interested in you, but he seemed put off. He approached her slowly. She towered over him as she stood on the steps, far out of his league, far out of most any man’s league. My excitement rose, for I got it, she was there for one thing, and one thing only. Holy shit … this really is my lucky day.

He spoke to her on the porch for some time, no raised voices, it was probably 5 minutes before they went inside together. I couldn’t contain myself, I got out of the car, and made my way over to his home. Thankfully, there are large hedges on either side of his property, I found some solace that I could ‘hide’ here, alongside his house, for this … was my chance. I felt weak in the knees, I couldn’t believe this was me as I approached his driveway, and after checking around me to see if anyone was watching … I made my way up his driveway, the light ever dimmer as the Sun set, and with no moon, please … don’t let me get caught, and most importantly … let him have his way with her.

There were bushes along the side of his house, and just enough room for me to stay hidden from anyone walking by on the sidewalk. I could hear them, but it was mostly mumbles, I couldn’t make anything out. I nearly shit my pants when I saw a shadow approach the window, and open it, right in front of me. I ducked down, breath held, eyes wide, heart stopping … I’m caught … holy shit!

A slow release of air from my lungs, relief that the window was merely opened. I had second thoughts, I should go, that was too close, but what did I hear? Are you fucking kidding me?

“I’m sorry … okay? Shit, I thought at the end of the work week, you’d want to have some fun. How many women are throwing themselves at you anyway?” Asked the leggy beauty.

“I thought tonight was a big night for you? You know … women in your ‘trade’ are usually starting their evening about now, and staying out late, taking in the tall cash, coming here … is not a money maker, you’re losing out on some income.” Said Norman, as I listened, not yet understanding the woman who was with him was a prostitute.

“It’s a free country, and I chose to be here tonight … now, if you’ve got a better offer? I could leave … no big deal.” She said, her voice just as sexy as she was, I slowly stood taller to take in the scene, stopping as she came into view, for her ‘headlights’ were on ‘high beam’, I could see how turned on she was, holy fuck, she was hot … and ready.

“I didn’t invite you Gwen. In fact, how long were you waiting outside?” Asked Norman, a lint of humor in his voice.

“Ooohhhh not that long.” Replied Gwen, clearly lying.

“How long?” Asked Norman a second time.

“Okay … since a little before five.” Said Gwen, standing firm, facing Norman as he slowly approached.

“It’s quarter to eight … you waited almost three hours? That’s hilarious!” Said Norman, as he broke into laughter.

“Yeahhhhhh … but so what ‘Mr. Big Dick’ … your friend is happy to see me, in fact … he’s bursting at the seams, you can’t hide that … at least ‘he’ appreciates me, yeahhhhh he’s really happy to see me.” Said Gwen, suddenly very sure of herself, and I found myself standing taller, trying to see what she was seeing …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My heart rate doubled, I was surprised the ‘whites’ of my eyes didn’t bath the entire room with their light, for Norman had come in closer to her, the pair of them, not 10 or 11 feet from me. A slight wind was blowing, it moved the curtains slightly, whilst also providing some cover for me, I watched as she dropped to her knees, and began to fumble with his pants, the light of the room gave me a sinfully clear view of her hands, and the massive bulging prick, I couldn’t believe my luck, as she began to remove his belt, unbutton, then pull down his zipper …

I already had a hand over my mouth, for if what they had said at work was true?

I literally froze, time stood still, and I was suddenly in the room with them, and with ‘it’ …

I felt so inadequate, humbled, awestruck, and completely disbelieving what I was seeing, surely that can’t be what I think it is … her hands began to work their magic, as his titanic massive sausage came into full view. Stunned, is about the only word I can find that adequately describes what is not only outrageous oversized, but is continuing to grow, it’s easily more than twice as long as mine, and as I watched, as it filled out, and continued well past belief into ridiculous, I had to adjust my suddenly inadequate penis, as it rose in appreciation of what is surely the most oversized cock I, or anyone else, could ever hope to see.

The thickness, already crushing, was still increasing, I could see her hands being spread apart, and as she kissed along the sides of the hellish thing, I got a very clean, undisturbed look at the hanging man sacks, a pair without equal, hanging farther down than my cock is long when full hard. His overall apparatus was easily suited for a horse or whale. The descriptions from work didn’t do it justice … I soiled my pants at that moment, I had never cum so fast in my entire life. I had to fall to the ground, to tear my eyes away. My gaze fell into the hedges across his driveway … I had enough material here to last a life time of masturbating … I couldn’t believe it was real … for something like this … simply can’t exist.

I was reeling, my hand reaching for my zipper, to pull out my still raging cock, to beat it off in appreciation of what I had seen, and would continue to see, my eyes closed as I fumbled for my cock, I couldn’t believe my luck …

“See something you like?” I heard it … I couldn’t believe it … how did I miss it? I closed my eyes, wishing I was a million planets away, never so embarrassed, wishing I was dead, for there, to my left, was Norman Jones …

“I know you … you work at our firm … I think you work on five, you’re relatively new … I’m guessing your name is Kevin … tell me I’m wrong.” Said the most endowed man on the planet, my nervous gaze looked over, and there it was, inside his pants, the hideously monstrous thing was along his left leg, a few inches above his knee, the thickness strained the fabric of his pants, in was unmistakable , it was much larger than I had anticipated, my hand covered my severely hard, and insignificant cock. I gulped, I was afraid, shamed … I watched as he walked in to face me, as I sat in yard, just off his driveway, scared to death that I had lost my job, forget about dignity, that was long dead, the ability to speak was something I seemingly forget how to do.

“I’m sorry … I …” I stuttered, as he cut me off …

“Get inside.” He ordered, but I was scared shitless, I wanted to be invisible.

“Get inside … do it … NOW!” He ordered, and like a little bitch, I did as I was told, scolded like a child. I covered myself, and shamefully made my way to his front door in a slow jog. I wanted to run, but felt so weak, I felt like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar, only much worse … for there she stood, this goddess, this beautiful fucking goddess, arms folded, shaming me with her stare … what have I done?

“I see you were right. Look what the cat dragged in. Does he work at your place?” She asked, my head down, taking in her bare feet and legs, her nipples poking her shirt, my cock still raging, heart pounding, I felt faint, my body was shivering like I had been thrown into the waters of a lake in January.

“Yep … his name is Kevin, at least I think it is … what’s your name?” Asked the overly hung, short man, who suddenly owned me.

I couldn’t speak, I merely nodded, I was near tears. Never so afraid, embarrassed, nor terrified, the anticipation was killing me.

“Should we call the cops?” She asked, as I nearly wet myself, my bladder needed relief, of all the fucking things, why now?

“Nooooo … I think Kevin came to see a big dick, and he got lucky that you were here, but he couldn’t help himself … he was moaning outside, he had seen ‘it’, and he came in his pants … see?! … His pants are stained with his cum, poor guy, couldn’t help himself.” Said Norman, as I cringed, my lower lip quivered, a tear began to fall … this is the worst day of my life.

“Oh yeah, I see it.” She replied, looking my pathetic form up and down, disgust was oozing from her, my shaking got worse, for now, Norman began to walk in front of me, as she stood aside taking in the sad excuse of a man that is me.

“Yeah … he wants to see it … even now, he’s looking at it … No, No, No, don’t close your eyes. You came to see it, you want to see it, so see it you must, lie, cheat, steal, obsess, and lust for it, have some fucking pride, and have your look …” Said this stud, as my lower jaw shook, my disbelief and awe as he began to undress in front of me, the giant dick strained against his pants. I had to back up, for as it began to appear, it was much bigger than I had seen it from the window, as he bent over to lower his pants, the fucking thing was like a third leg, the volume astonishing, the thickness greater than could be believed, as it came free it surged, growing longer and thicker … I stood before a superhero of sorts, unworthy of bearing witness to something so great.

He crossed his arms before me, what my eyes saw wasn’t making sense in my head, they simply don’t make them this big, I was breathing so fast, I was barely aware of her, she bit her thumb, watching me, as I gawked at the massive cock … I didn’t catch that … I didn’t hear him … surely, he didn’t mean for me to do that? That’s not what he said, but he was repeating it … God help me.

“Kneel before me … KEVIN! Kneel before me … do it now!” Said this otherworldly being, my attention on the giant prick made me weak, my puny cock was never this hard, I started to pull away as his hand took the hair on my head into his grip, and forced me to the floor, to kneel in blessed sight of his monstrous tool, that continued to flex … and grow in all dimensions.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing could tear my eyes from it, my hand rubbed my small cock within my pants, as I saw him pick up the heavy massive dick with both hands. It’s too thick, it’s too long, it’s not possible, it’s not fair … for I watched, terrified, as his hands brought it towards a glorious, unheard of, fantastically insane size. This close, it didn’t seem possible, but I could tell his hands were spread further apart, and to my astonishment, he let the heavy long prick fall, as it bobbed in front of me, dancing it’s dance just at his kneecaps, the veins straining, the skin along the shaft much tighter … my God … he can’t be that big!

He picked it up again, and pointed it at my mouth. I didn’t turn away, I looked down the length of it, his body so far away, his hands worked it, there was so much, it was too big, who in their right mind would dare take him on? He released it a second time, and began to unbutton his shirt as he kicked off his pants, the huge prick swayed back at forth, it’s head? Holy shit? A huge dollop of precum had formed, and began to leak towards the floor, the whole shaft was getting darker in color. His huge balls hung far, brushing against his powerful thighs, it was then, that my eyes traveled up towards his cut muscled form. For such a seemingly slim man, he was completely filled out, a chiseled, ripped specimen. To drive the point home, he flexed his supreme body in front of me. I was brought even lower than before, for the ‘little man’ had me beat in every category, his arms got so large and hard, his waist shrank down to almost nothing, while his huge tool bobbed in front of me, a delicious, taunting, mouthwatering slab.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to suck a dick, one so fucking huge, that I knew I couldn’t begin to take it in my mouth, for it was much too fat, my mouth watered. My mind wandered, is he speaking to me again? I couldn’t hear anything, nor think of anything else, his sweet massive dong was drawing me in … I knelt before a sexual god without equal … I would do whatever he demanded.

“You know … I don’t think he can hear me?!” Said Norman to Gwen, who was watching ‘the show’, getting herself all wet in the process of watching Norman control me.

“He can’t hear you over your huge dick … he can’t help himself … he looks like he wants to suck it.” Said Gwen, watching me drool over the huge hanging horse cock.

“You want to suck my huge dick Kevin? Hey!!! … Earth to Kevin.” Said Norman, amused that my attention couldn’t be diverted from his massive masterpiece.

I barely made out what they said, and they were right, I wanted to suck, fondle, play with, and adore Norman’s giant prick, every last fat inch. I wasn’t prepared for what happened next, as I saw him pick up the giant dick, and proceed to slap the left side of my face with it. The fucking thing actually hurt, it was so hot and heavy. I was stunned, for the weight and heft of it was unholy. He did it a second time, and I relished the feel of the fat horse cock across the side of my face, fuck me, that thing is truly fucking enormous.

I barely noticed that Gwen had lost her clothes, my attention was devoted to the hugely hung man in front of me. If he had told me to suck it … I would … if he told me to bend over and take it … I would, for what hung before me … turned me on like nothing I had ever seen before, it was a gift of enormous proportions, I was in love with it, the power it had over me, the air was thick with it, the huge salty dick was my master … I was only waiting for it to be offered.

I heard him that time, he had ordered me to stand. I did so, my eyes locked onto his enormous dick. For now … I was really scared … not that?! … you can’t want me to do that? But I had no control of my hands, for they functioned under his will, as they lowered my pants and underwear, and produced my hard cock, I quivered and shook, my eyes watching as he hoisted his heavy prick to the horizontal, ordering me, challenging me … to place my puny cock along side his horse hung massive prick. I did so, and nearly burst into tears, as the huge head of his cock hit my pelvis, it’s precum leaving a stank wetness on my skin, and my puny rock hard cock couldn’t come close to matching half his length. My body shook, as I took in the tremendous difference between us. His volume was simply astounding, there was so much man meat, too much, for it defied the laws of nature, they simply could not, nor should they, ever be this gigantic.

Obviously, it was no contest, nor could I control myself, as my puny dick shoot forth it’s dick snot at his feet and onto his legs, and partly along the giant dick. I watched as he pulled on it, making it even larger, as my left hand jerked my small cock next to his, and I dared reach in to feel the massive hot dick, it’s thickness bested my grip, I couldn’t reach around it, as I stroked the seemingly endless shaft, crying inside, since my puny cock couldn’t begin to match the outlandish dimensions presented before me.

I spent the next part of the evening as mute witness, to the ultimate glory of watching him tear Gwen apart. Such a beautiful woman, such a huge prick, I came a total of five times, each time hurting more than the last. My five loads couldn’t begin to match his first volley of cum, I was humiliated, enraptured, and engrossed with the whole affair. Nor had I ever been so ‘deaf’, for when ordered me to leave, he had to physically lead me to the door.

But I didn’t leave, I merely watched from outside, I had to, I didn’t care if I was arrested, for he ripped Gwen through and through. I wanted to rescue her, for it seemed impossible, criminal, that he would mount her, but mount her he did. Incredibly, her body somehow endured taking roughly half of his giant member. She was spread wide, pummeled and abused. I lost track of her many orgasms. I came while watching him go down on her, his enormous tool rested partly on the floor as his mouth, tongue and fingers brought forth Earth shattering, loud, blathering orgasms from her, but my attention remained focused on the fat, insanely long prick, as it twitched beneath them both, and as he entered her for the umpteenth time, his huge prick straining her pussy, the stretch ungodly, for it was clearly larger than when I had first seen it. I was shaken, disturbed, surely, he’s not human, no one can be that insanely large and function, but he was in a marathon, a sexual champion, I marveled at the stud, imagining his giant dick was my own, delivering the goods.

She took it like a champ, and she clearly loved each and every portion she could handle. Her one respite was to tug and pull on the humongous cock as he watched, and for me that was the best part. I was able to see it strain upwards, while her hands pulled it towards it’s utmost, she kissed, licked and sucked along the sides of it, as Norman sometimes guided her along it’s length, moving her hair aside so he could better watch her labor of love over his giant dick, it took such a long time. I could never hold out against the likes of her, she was truly gifted, her body off the hook, but Norman held out for so long, until he tensed, as the huge head spewed forth pulse after pulse of it’s salty cream. Spurt after spurt came shooting out of it, sometimes as far as two feet straight up. It cascaded down onto the huge head, shaft, Gwen’s hands, and arms as her mouth went in to gather all she could find.

I had seen the impossible, and now watched as his seemingly spent tool went after her again and again, and I saw, without doubt, nor disbelief, for when he stood, his massive cock slipping free of her body, his spent tool hung down past his knees, swollen, abused, dark, demonic, riddled with bulging veins as Gwen tapped out, she was yelling … “NO MORE … NO MORE.”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looked towards her tortured form, her body stretched, probed and prodded into complete sinful exhaustion. My eyes never left it, I couldn’t tear myself away, watching as he picked up the hideously huge prick, and pulled it towards his face, it was so easy, so long, that he barely leaned in, and licked along what he could reach, my spent cock rising in my pants.

This whole affair started over three hours ago, she lay nearly unconscious on his couch, as he stood … stroking the huge thing with both hands, his stamina, his loads, his huge dick somehow still going strong. I watched him pull that giant cock for many minutes until he shot forth another huge load, aiming it along her body, he laid the overworked, oversized thing atop her body, he worked it in up and down, and around her slim form, the huge prick, easily went from her pussy up to her breasts, the damage he could cause, as he rubbed it over her, forming a cum lather atop her body.

“Come here Kevin … come inside … and let me fuck you with it.” ‘That’ I heard, I watched as he pulled away from her, his massive prick sliding off her body and slapping along his thighs, walking towards ‘my’ window, and like the scared little man I was … I ran to my car, and drove away. Shaking, not looking back, wondering if he meant it.

It was the most erotic moment of my life.

I called human resources on Monday morning, and quit the firm.

For I could never work near, or ever be near him again.

I was humiliated, excited beyond belief, and questioning my sexuality.

It haunts me to this day, and I pay homage to it’s memory every single day without fail.

I am Kevin, I was a witness to the greatness, no words, can adequately describe what I have seen … in essence … I have walked on the moon.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Checkin, I like the way you write these vignettes, as they add to the story without creating any distraction from the core them or adding characters that you will become more interested in learning more about. This is really well crafted and executed.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nothing could tear my eyes from it, my hand rubbed my small cock within my pants, as I saw him pick up the heavy massive dick with both hands. It’s too thick, it’s too long, it’s not possible, it’s not fair … for I watched, terrified, as his hands brought it towards a glorious, unheard of, fantastically insane size. This close, it didn’t seem possible, but I could tell his hands were spread further apart, and to my astonishment, he let the heavy long prick fall, as it bobbed in front of me, dancing it’s dance just at his kneecaps, the veins straining, the skin along the shaft much tighter … my God … he can’t be that big!

He picked it up again, and pointed it at my mouth. I didn’t turn away, I looked down the length of it, his body so far away, his hands worked it, there was so much, it was too big, who in their right mind would dare take him on? He released it a second time, and began to unbutton his shirt as he kicked off his pants, the huge prick swayed back at forth, it’s head? Holy shit? A huge dollop of precum had formed, and began to leak towards the floor, the whole shaft was getting darker in color. His huge balls hung far, brushing against his powerful thighs, it was then, that my eyes traveled up towards his cut muscled form. For such a seemingly slim man, he was completely filled out, a chiseled, ripped specimen. To drive the point home, he flexed his supreme body in front of me. I was brought even lower than before, for the ‘little man’ had me beat in every category, his arms got so large and hard, his waist shrank down to almost nothing, while his huge tool bobbed in front of me, a delicious, taunting, mouthwatering slab.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to suck a dick, one so fucking huge, that I knew I couldn’t begin to take it in my mouth, for it was much too fat, my mouth watered. My mind wandered, is he speaking to me again? I couldn’t hear anything, nor think of anything else, his sweet massive dong was drawing me in … I knelt before a sexual god without equal … I would do whatever he demanded.

“You know … I don’t think he can hear me?!” Said Norman to Gwen, who was watching ‘the show’, getting herself all wet in the process of watching Norman control me.

“He can’t hear you over your huge dick … he can’t help himself … he looks like he wants to suck it.” Said Gwen, watching me drool over the huge hanging horse cock.

“You want to suck my huge dick Kevin? Hey!!! … Earth to Kevin.” Said Norman, amused that my attention couldn’t be diverted from his massive masterpiece.

I barely made out what they said, and they were right, I wanted to suck, fondle, play with, and adore Norman’s giant prick, every last fat inch. I wasn’t prepared for what happened next, as I saw him pick up the giant dick, and proceed to slap the left side of my face with it. The fucking thing actually hurt, it was so hot and heavy. I was stunned, for the weight and heft of it was unholy. He did it a second time, and I relished the feel of the fat horse cock across the side of my face, fuck me, that thing is truly fucking enormous.

I barely noticed that Gwen had lost her clothes, my attention was devoted to the hugely hung man in front of me. If he had told me to suck it … I would … if he told me to bend over and take it … I would, for what hung before me … turned me on like nothing I had ever seen before, it was a gift of enormous proportions, I was in love with it, the power it had over me, the air was thick with it, the huge salty dick was my master … I was only waiting for it to be offered.

I heard him that time, he had ordered me to stand. I did so, my eyes locked onto his enormous dick. For now … I was really scared … not that?! … you can’t want me to do that? But I had no control of my hands, for they functioned under his will, as they lowered my pants and underwear, and produced my hard cock, I quivered and shook, my eyes watching as he hoisted his heavy prick to the horizontal, ordering me, challenging me … to place my puny cock along side his horse hung massive prick. I did so, and nearly burst into tears, as the huge head of his cock hit my pelvis, it’s precum leaving a stank wetness on my skin, and my puny rock hard cock couldn’t come close to matching half his length. My body shook, as I took in the tremendous difference between us. His volume was simply astounding, there was so much man meat, too much, for it defied the laws of nature, they simply could not, nor should they, ever be this gigantic.

Obviously, it was no contest, nor could I control myself, as my puny dick shoot forth it’s dick snot at his feet and onto his legs, and partly along the giant dick. I watched as he pulled on it, making it even larger, as my left hand jerked my small cock next to his, and I dared reach in to feel the massive hot dick, it’s thickness bested my grip, I couldn’t reach around it, as I stroked the seemingly endless shaft, crying inside, since my puny cock couldn’t begin to match the outlandish dimensions presented before me.

I spent the next part of the evening as mute witness, to the ultimate glory of watching him tear Gwen apart. Such a beautiful woman, such a huge prick, I came a total of five times, each time hurting more than the last. My five loads couldn’t begin to match his first volley of cum, I was humiliated, enraptured, and engrossed with the whole affair. Nor had I ever been so ‘deaf’, for when ordered me to leave, he had to physically lead me to the door.

But I didn’t leave, I merely watched from outside, I had to, I didn’t care if I was arrested, for he ripped Gwen through and through. I wanted to rescue her, for it seemed impossible, criminal, that he would mount her, but mount her he did. Incredibly, her body somehow endured taking roughly half of his giant member. She was spread wide, pummeled and abused. I lost track of her many orgasms. I came while watching him go down on her, his enormous tool rested partly on the floor as his mouth, tongue and fingers brought forth Earth shattering, loud, blathering orgasms from her, but my attention remained focused on the fat, insanely long prick, as it twitched beneath them both, and as he entered her for the umpteenth time, his huge prick straining her pussy, the stretch ungodly, for it was clearly larger than when I had first seen it. I was shaken, disturbed, surely, he’s not human, no one can be that insanely large and function, but he was in a marathon, a sexual champion, I marveled at the stud, imagining his giant dick was my own, delivering the goods.

She took it like a champ, and she clearly loved each and every portion she could handle. Her one respite was to tug and pull on the humongous cock as he watched, and for me that was the best part. I was able to see it strain upwards, while her hands pulled it towards it’s utmost, she kissed, licked and sucked along the sides of it, as Norman sometimes guided her along it’s length, moving her hair aside so he could better watch her labor of love over his giant dick, it took such a long time. I could never hold out against the likes of her, she was truly gifted, her body off the hook, but Norman held out for so long, until he tensed, as the huge head spewed forth pulse after pulse of it’s salty cream. Spurt after spurt came shooting out of it, sometimes as far as two feet straight up. It cascaded down onto the huge head, shaft, Gwen’s hands, and arms as her mouth went in to gather all she could find.

I had seen the impossible, and now watched as his seemingly spent tool went after her again and again, and I saw, without doubt, nor disbelief, for when he stood, his massive cock slipping free of her body, his spent tool hung down past his knees, swollen, abused, dark, demonic, riddled with bulging veins as Gwen tapped out, she was yelling … “NO MORE … NO MORE.”
Fantastic stuff. Really enjoying your skills!

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 48

A Return to Norman’s Junior Year of College, his Third Year at The Mantrap

The Layover

I’m Harvard Sayers, my friends call be Harvey, the people who work for me, call be ‘boss’. I have my own construction business, and I managed to make it through good times and bad. I’m married, with three children. I had taken a flight to Chicago on business, a risk, since it could be cancelled due to a winter storm, or worse, diverted, and it turned out … the latter. I ended up in Minneapolis, not the end of the world since my older brother, Bradley, and his family reside there.

I called from the airport, and made my way by cab to their place. I arrived in the late afternoon. The storm had made a short cab ride extend to almost an hour and a half. When I arrived, his wife had left early for her job as night nurse, leaving me with my brother and his eldest son Matthew. While my brother and I made up for lost time, he seemed troubled, and as always, he opened up.

“Harvey … it’s Matt. He’s wasting his money at this joint called The Mantrap downtown. It’s where most of the homosexuals hang out.” Said Brad.

I knew Matt was gay, it was hard on Brad’s family, it’s the late 80’s early 90’s, the stigma attached to being gay was pretty damn hard on them. I always believed people were ‘wired’ a certain way, it never bothered me before, nor did it now, I love Matt, he’s a great kid, but Brad was taking it hard.

“The damn kid is finally making some good money, and he’s throwing it all away. He looks up to you, and I wondered if … I don’t know, if there is some way we can convince him to stop this nonsense. For Christ’s sake, he’s spending $600 to $1000 every week to get a peek at some guy at that fucking club.” Stated Brad, clearly upset his son was throwing his money away.

“Paying for what exactly?” I asked.

“He’s paying to see this guys dick. It’s supposedly enormous. So much so, that this guy is making thousands of dollars a night, five nights a week, and Matt can’t stay away. I got so upset at seeing Matt throw his money away, I had him take a drug test. I thought Matt was using, and if he was … he was out on his ass, but the tests came up clean. The only drug Matt is on, is hanging between this guys thighs.” Said Brad with disgust.

“I was wondering if you could have a talk with him. He looks up to you. We’re not having any luck, and I’d rather he stay here, at home, than be out on his own. Besides, he doesn’t have enough leftover cash to afford his own place. I’m at a loss, his mother and I have tried everything.” Said my brother.

“Are you asking me to … scare him ‘straight’?” I said with a little grin and slight laugh. To try and lessen my brothers anguish.

“I wish it were that easy. No … I’d like you to talk some sense into him. This has been going on for months, and we don’t see an end to it, short of us packing up and moving out of state.” Said Brad.

“Okay, I’ll try and talk some sense into him. Can’t promise anything.” I replied.

After thinking it over, I decided to try and show Matthew, through me, how it affects people when they do things that aren’t good for them. I’m not a psychiatrist by trade, but I sometimes play one on TV.

Matt hadn’t gotten home yet. When he pulled in, he wasn’t expecting me, and damn did the boys eyes light up. We chatted for quite a while, having a good back and forth with Matt and his father, but the boys eyes went south, when he noticed the time, it was Friday night, and he had to be ‘somewhere’.

Brad’s mood soured. I knew what was up, and as Matt excused himself to go to his room, I merely looked at Brad, and headed up to talk to his son, to attempt to put an end to this money wasting nonsense.

“Hey buddy? Heading out?” I asked through the door.

“Yeah … I gotta go … gotta leave now, before it gets late.” Replied Matt.

“You know … you could stay here with your father and uncle, maybe play some games, watch TV, whatever.” I replied.

“No … I gotta go now.” Said Matt as he opened his door. I couldn’t help but notice that he had changed clothing, he looked really nice, and I could faintly smell his cologne. His head was down, embarrassed, as to the real reason for his leaving the house in such a rush.

He froze, nervous, ashamed. I patted his shoulder with my hand …

“I know where you’re going, you don’t have to be ashamed, but … at some point, you gotta consider the cost. Your parents don’t want you throwing your money away.” I stated, he knew I loved him, was concerned for him, but the look on his face was determined, it looked like nothing I could say would deter him. We both knew it … so I added …

“You know what? I’ll go along with you.” His eyes shot open when I said that, clearly surprised that I offered to go along.

“No … I don’t think that’s a good idea. Noooo, not a good idea.” Said Matt, sure of himself, a smile starting to form.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Well, for starters … it’s a gay bar … slash club, it’s not something you’re used to, or maybe I should say, a place where you defiantly don’t go with your nephew.” Replied Matt, with a hint of astonishment.

“Tell you what … I’ll go with you, and if things get too weird, I’ll just go. I’ll take a cab back, and that’s the end of it. Besides, I’m only in town until I can get a flight out to Chicago, that’ll be sometime tomorrow, and we hardly see each other. So what do you say?” I asked, waiting for his reply.

“I don’t know …” Replied Matt, but I cut him off … “Good … it’s settled, let’s go.” I headed off with him, playing it all by the seat of my pants. I wondered what this place was like, I didn’t care how big this character was at the club, it was all about my nephew. I hoped I somehow might be able to show him the light, and get his feet firmly planted on the ground, to give up on this spending spree over a man’s large penis. I mean, seriously, how big could this thing possibly be? It’s all nonsense.

It mattered little that a winter storm had passed through, as we approached The Mantrap, it was clearly packed. I could hear the music from the outside, a slight shiver went up my spine, but whatever happens, it’s all for my nephew and my brother’s family.

We walked down some steps to enter the place, there was security out front, and they were checking ID’s. It was clearly marked, no one under 18 could enter. The guys outside knew Matt, and once inside, I cringed, this was not my ‘element’, my nephew looked towards me, gauging my response, for I was trying my best to keep myself expressionless, for I saw men being intimate in the open, and it made me uncomfortable, but I kept my ‘straight’ cool, and looking at my nephew …

“What? I’m fine, let’s just find a spot to sit down, and get a drink.” I said to my nephew. I hoped my false front was working, since this wasn’t anything like I expected, we made our way to the bar, and found two seats together.

Reactions: ilpallazo

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I gotta get a ticket … hold my seat for me.” Said my nephew, as he scurried off through the crowd to get a ‘ticket’. I guessed the ticket was used to get us a spot in line to see this hung guy, and I would be proved right, but before my nephew could return, of all the fucking things, I’ve got a guy hitting on me. I showed him my wedding ring, but he persisted. I was polite, I told him I wasn’t interested, and damn, did he give my nephew a dirty look when he returned to claim the seat I was holding for him.

My nephew had sized up the situation immediately … “That’s Oliver, he always hits on ‘fresh meat’, guys your age are his favorites. I bet you’re thinking … ‘Is it time to go yet?’” Said my nephew with a laugh.

“What’s this? I asked, as he handed me a ticket.

“That’s your ticket in to see Andre, don’t worry … I paid for it.” Said Matt.

“NOoooooo I’m not doing that. Get your money back, I’m not going in there.” I replied, trying to hand the ticket back to him.

“You don’t get it uncle … it only cost $50 more since were going in together, so if you want to back out that’s fine, but doubling up saves money. Besides? Isn’t seeing ‘history’ worth fifty bucks? I’d kill to pay only fifty bucks. Besides, it’s going to be over 2 hours before we can get in, probably closer to 3 hours. That’s why I come in early, you don’t want to get shut out, and that starts within the hour, they sell out the private room visits really fast on Fridays and Saturdays.” Said my nephew, as he took in his drink.

As for me … it didn’t stop with Oliver, I was getting hit on like crazy, I guess being hard to get, made them come at me faster, and more determined. I wasn’t offended, if anything, I wish women were this ‘easy’. My ‘uncomfort’ level was rising, the music was pounding, and I didn’t care for what they were playing. I saw my nephew in a new light, as he talked freely with the passing men, I could clearly see, he was in his element. It saddened me to know how it would hurt his father, but I thought his father should be here, for it was clear, Matt was at ‘home’.

Matt picked up on it, that I needed a break, and our ‘wait’ was still close to one hour. I needed some peace and quiet. “Uncle Harvey? You want to head across the street to the diner? It’s quiet there, and we can get out of this noise.” I nodded, and like that, we started to leave. As we headed out, I looked over my shoulder, and could see a number board lit up outside the place in red. I pulled out my ticket as Matt looked over at me. “Yep … that’s where we stand in line, the number board let’s you know when you’re close, so if you’re outside in the summer, or here at the diner, that you can see it’s time to head in. It’s nuts here during the summer.” Said Matt, as it slowly began to hit me. I looked back at The Mantrap, and back towards the ticket … for the first time, I was suddenly intrigued … just how big is this ‘Andre’ character? Can it be? That all this fuss, that this hustle and bustle at the club is due to him?

As we entered the diner, it was inhabited strictly with men. I followed my nephew to an open booth, one that afforded a look to the number board at The Mantrap. We were fourth in line. My prudish self couldn’t believe what I heard behind me …

“Fuck … he was really bringing it tonight. I never saw him so big.” Said a patron behind me, whilst his friend added … “Yeah, but I remember in June, holy fuck, he had it up all the way, it went to his knees, and was bobbing up and down like it was trying to rise up. Now that was hot! I have to say he looks more cut now, what I wouldn’t do to him, or for him, for fucks sake I love that fucking tease.”

My nephew knew I was listening in to the pair of guys behind me as he leaned in …

“That’s what I’m talking about. You’ll see, you’ll understand, for to see it, is to know, that just hearing about it, isn’t enough. It won’t be long. Then you’ll get it.” Said Matt, as I looked into his face. He was so sure of himself, of ‘it’, he ordered some coffee’s and an appetizer for our wait. No matter how I crunched the ‘numbers’ with my nephew, I was having no luck, he didn’t see it as a ‘waste’ of money. He kept explaining, that by seeing ‘it’ … all my questions would be answered.

I turned to see the number board, it was down to two away from us, I felt strange, I had never felt exactly this way before. My nephew came back from the bathroom, and looked out … “OH SHIT!! … we gotta go right now.” He threw a ‘ten’ on the table as we rushed out to reenter The Mantrap.

As we walked through the lightly falling snow, I asked myself ‘What the hell are you doing? Uncle’s and nephews don’t do this kind of thing together.’ As I entered and shook the snow from my head, I looked past the crowd and towards some pictures on the wall. I hadn’t seen them before, and as we got closer, my eyes took in the one called ‘Andre’, it had to be him. He was wearing an exceedingly tight t-shirt, and through it, you could see he was well muscled and cut, but my eyes wandered down his body towards the improbable image of what could only belong on a horse, confined in some tight spandex. That picture … had to be altered, no one is that huge … I was about to ‘understand’.

There was bench seating along the wall for those who were in the final stages of waiting to go in. My first real indication of what was happening ‘in the back’ walked past me. A group of three men, seemingly had their minds blown, and it was so obvious, all of them, even in the dim light of club, had erections. I picked up on the crowd that had formed, just to witness and gossip, as the men leaving ‘Andre’s private room’, for them, it was worth it, to see how much the men were packing, and if they had stained their pants. I felt a pull on my sleeve, it was my nephew, for it … was our turn.

I fumbled for my ticket and handed it to a scrawny slim man, with round wire rim glasses, he was reciting ‘the rules’. I caught his eye … “You a first timer?” He asked into my ear. “Yes, but I’m with my nephew.” I replied. He looked towards Matt … “Does he get it? Does he understand?” said Mr. scrawny over his glasses, the din of the club made him barely audible.

“Yeah … he’s cool.” Said Matt, for the scrawny guy clearly knew him. We went down a short hallway. The door opened revealing an intimidating black man, he was fucking huge. He nodded towards Matt, they were familiar, they fist bumped, but at me, he leaned down into my face … “You clear on the rules?” Asked the one they call Marcus.

“Yeah.” I replied, as I walked into the back of my nephew, for as I turned, and my eyes followed his, I got it, I immediately understood, I fucking understood his over the top attraction. I’ve been in the military, I’ve seen lot’s of shit, but nothing prepared me for that, or that my own cock immediately began to stir. Here sat this little man, for beneath his chiseled body lay a truly humongous cock, it rolled over the largest nuts I had ever seen, as his massive member hung far beneath them. I’m in construction, I know dimensions, and I knew that it was approaching ten inches long, and was extremely fat.

“Hey Matt.” Said this overly endowed man to my nephew, he began to stand, his heavy fat prick hanging ever further down, I cringed, for I was stunned, as it swung between his thighs. I looked at my nephew for just an instant, and I could see the outline of his erect cock. I had to adjust mine, it was getting uncomfortable … fucking hell!

“Hi Andre … this is my uncle … please show him … how big you can get.” Said Matthew, as he rubbed his cock through his pants. I thought it was already there, it can’t get bigger, it’s already much bigger than I could expect, or accept. Maybe he got hit with a dose of radiation, or was the victim of some weird experiment, for there had to be some rational explanation for this. Maybe it was the pained look on my face, maybe it was something in the air, but I couldn’t tear my eyes away, nor understand how the damn thing kept growing. It literally forced his hands open, he added inch after inch of increasingly fat cock, I fully expected him to faint …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Jesus Christ!!!!” Yep, that was me, I was well beyond being blown away, I watched that fucking thing grow and grow, and grow it did. It easily passed a foot, and continued to fill out, my nephew had stepped away from me, furiously rubbing himself off through his pants, admiring, loving the sight of the hellish thing, as I adjusted my own painfully erect cock. I had become full hard … over a man … how the hell can he be so monstrous?

He walked in closer, showcasing the emasculating, oversized horse dick. His hands had so much room, and I felt cheated. I didn’t have a worthy fraction of what he beat in front of me. “That’s it … show him all of it … show him Andre … just how big you can be.” You guessed it, that was my nephew, I looked towards the hulking black man behind me along the wall, he nodded towards Andre, and when I turned, there it was, just inches from my body, a straining, insanely improbable huge dick, it was breathtaking, beautiful, and so oversized, that my body could barely contain myself from an orgasm. My nephew had already cum, I knew I wasn’t far behind, for over my shoulder I heard a single word “Time.”

That can’t be, it was the fastest 10 minutes of my life, and that’s right, that was me, paying for more ‘time’, to witness this disgustingly hugely endowed monster of a man. I found myself handing over all my cash, just to see, and adore the image of this monstrous dick, this circus freak. I admired that short fucker from head to toe as my nephew egged him on, and I saw what surely was the most grossly oversized cock on the planet, worth every fucking cent. I knew I would never forget, this doesn’t just happen. I was awestruck, with just a light touch, I came in my pants, over a man’s massive prick, as it strained towards a size I couldn’t ever imagine, nor previously deem remotely possible.

His nightmarish prick was straining, it’s veins about to burst, and my analytics of his dimensions were probably spot on, I guessed it was 13 to 14 inches long, and at least eight to nine inches thick, if not more. A huge dollop of precum oozed from the massive slit on it’s huge head, and began the long trek towards the floor, and once again, I barely heard it, for I didn’t want to hear that word fucking word again …

“Time.” Said the oversized man behind me, even as I left, I didn’t dare turn my eyes away.

I began to walk out of that back room with my nephew in complete shock, as I looked back, before the door could shut, I could see it hovering, barely above his knees. Never so intimidated, never, not once in my life did a man turn me on, but there I was, with cum stained drawers, reliving the moments of having been blessed to see that over foot long wonder of the world. The both of us walked past the ‘gossip queens’ who couldn’t miss the shaken look on my face, nor the stain on my pants. I didn’t know what to say, or do. I had to stop at the bar, and down a couple, all on the company card, since my cash was completely spent. I knew when they took the card, that when the bill arrived at my firm, it would list The Mantrap, but I didn’t care, I own the company, and if anyone questioned me, I’d probably tell them what I had seen, for it was simply beyond reason, that any man could have so much.

My nephew, sat silently next to me, he merely looked over, as I took in a shot of whiskey, and slapped it down on the bar. So overcome from what I had seen, and experienced. My eyes were open, I didn’t know what to think, still disbelieving what I had seen.

“I told you.” Said Matt, looking straight ahead, downing his shot, as I searched for answers, for I had witnessed the impossible. I had seen it, firsthand, my cock was stirring at the thought of it, for shit’s sake, I was so troubled by ‘Andre’s’ size, it’s simply not realistic, but I had seen it, it was real, how?

We made our way to Matt’s car through the falling snow. He could see I was troubled. It was damn near impossible to explain this to his father. I had no idea where to go with this. What the hell is wrong with me … I want to go back … to see it all over again, make it stop, for God’s sake … make it stop.

My biggest regret was not touching, and experiencing the fucking thing. All the way home, it was there in front of me, haunting me, it was past midnight, maybe Brad was in bed, and I could sleep on it, but the only thing I could think of … was jerking off to it … I wanted to pleasure myself properly over it … to lay back, and relive the gigantic dick, in all it’s glory. I had been hit deep in my mind by the damn thing, I couldn’t shake it out.

In hindsight, this little lark had come back and struck me full force in the face. Matt and I could sense the uneasy quiet in the car. I had been run over by what I had seen, and the images kept backing up and running me over time and time again. My cock was semi erect. I couldn’t will it away. Finally, I broke the uneasy silence …

“Jesus Christ … I can’t stop thinking about it.” I confessed to my nephew, still some miles from home.

“I think, this is where I have that ‘I told you so.’ Moment.” Replied Matthew.

“Where the hell did he come from?” I asked.

“Legend has it, that he’s local, was adopted, and initially came into the city to work at a restaurant as a waiter, and his boss noticed the outline of his soft huge cock inside some tight black pants that he was forced to wear for his job. That he tried to hide it behind an apron. His boss, saw the ‘potential’, and hooked him up with the owner of The Mantrap. The rest, so they say … is history.” Replied Matthew.

“So … what are you going to tell my dad?” Asked Matt, as I struggled to focus, for shit’s sake, I can’t stop thinking about that fucking thing. What would my wife and children say? What’s wrong with me? I want to stop and go back. I can imagine what Matthew is thinking, he’s gay, he’s got to be over the top in love/lust with that overendowed ‘little man’.

“To be honest … I have no idea. I didn’t expect ‘that’. Does anyone know the exact dimensions of that fucking thing?” I asked without any regard for what my brother would ask, for like my nephew, I was completely enamored by the beyond enormous prick. I couldn’t come to terms with how much bigger he was than myself, or anyone else for that matter.

“It’s over a foot long, it’s thicker than a beer can. Once, I went in with a group of guys, one had brought in a beer can, Andre held it alongside, and he was clearly thicker than the can, and the can is just under eight and one quarter inches around. Flaccid, he’s around 7 to 8 inches long. Not sure if anyone knows it’s true size when erect, outside of him. For it’s size seems to vary upon his level of excitement. If you’re not a regular, he usually doesn’t get it up all the way. Guys come in with big dicks thinking they can best him, but they don’t have a chance. From what Marcus says, only one guy came within maybe 4 inches of him. None, were ever as thick.” Replied Matthew, as a matter of fact.

I couldn’t believe that I was talking to my nephew about this, but I had no other person to talk it over with, and I simply had to talk about it, for it would be shameful, not to acknowledge the greatness of it. I’m not unapologetic in any sense, when I say … that massive cock changed me in some way …

“Matt? Have you ever seen any John Holmes films?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, he’s done straight and gay movies.” Replied Matt.

“Andre … makes John Holmes look small, he fucking dwarfs him.” I replied, still gathering my emotions.

“I know … right? You get it. You understand now. Andre is a walking real life dream, his huge dick stays with me every day. It’s like a drug … I’m addicted … I can’t help myself.” Said Matt, as the both of us completed the drive to his parents home, we didn’t say anything after that, for my nephew was right. His sexual Elvis was a 25 to 30 minute drive from home, and as hard as it was to comprehend, I quickly began to realize … that I could see myself going back. What the hell just happened?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was almost 1AM, Matt parked the car in the drive and went in before me. I just sat in the silence of the car, wondering what the hell I was going to say to my brother. I could hear only my breathing, and the light impacts of the falling snow as it fell onto the car. For I knew, there was absolutely no way that I could work around what I had seen. For Andre’s massive tool had deeply affected me. I rubbed my cock through my pants. I was getting harder, just as fast as when I was much younger, but it wasn’t over a woman … it was over the most hugely hung man I had ever seen, and his long fat juicy cock, fuck me, help me, but I wanted to pull and suck, and play with that enormous delicious fucking thing. Why did I go there? Make it stop … I can’t stop thinking about it.

I looked out the now fogging front window of the car, my brother was peeking out through the door of the house, wondering why I hadn’t come in. For God’s sakes, I came into town, completely on accident, and here I am, in my nephews’ car, just hours later, with a raging hard on, over another man’s giant horse cock. How the hell did this happen?

The snow was still slowly falling as I got out, my brother looking at me quizzically from the door of the house. I had to adjust my cock, so very thankful that it was winter, so my coat could hide my now rock-hard erection. My pants still damp from having cum in them during our session with Andre the Giant. I knew my place in this world, or so I thought, I was thrust into a life changing moment, for which I had no answer. What the hell am I going to tell my brother?

“You okay?” Asked Brad as I made my way to the house, fighting back against the cold Minnesota winter, and fighting a losing battle from what I had witnessed earlier, for I wanted nothing more than to pleasure myself from what I had just seen.

“Yeah … just … just thinking.” I replied. My brother must have sensed my reply would lead to something he wouldn’t like to hear, and he would be right.

“Matt went up to his room, he’s in for the night. Now … what the hell happened over at that club of his?” Asked my brother, as the words, and sentences in my mind, weren’t forming up the way neither of us had intended, or desired.

As I sat at the kitchen table, my brother reached into the fridge, and produced a couple of beers, I had left my winter coat on, I had to, my erection wasn’t going anywhere until I relieved it. Where the hell do I begin?

“Well? … come on Harvey … what happened?” Asked Brad.

“Um … we … we went in, and the place was packed, I mean … there were men everywhere, the music was kind of loud, and we made our way to the bar, and that’s when Matt went off to get us tickets. You know … you know, I was hit on? Just seconds after Matt walked away, it was so strange, so … surreal.” I replied, my stare, into the unknown, for I could still see it, in my brothers kitchen … hanging there, a fantastic, succulent delicious massive prick, so incredibly huge my spine tingled.

“Annnnddd?” Said Brad, wanting me to continue.

“Well, we were told we’d have to wait, you know … ummmm over two hours, maybe three, before we could get in to see ‘Andre’. That’s his name you know … Andre … Andre the Giant.” I replied.

“Andre? No, I didn’t know his name.” Replied Brad, still blissfully unaware of the consequences, for I had regretted seeing it, for all I wanted to do, was beat off to the huge succulent prick. God help me, I can’t imagine a day going by that I don’t think of it …

“What about Matt? Did you talk to him about all this nonsense? Come on Harvey, you seem a million miles away. You okay?” Asked my brother, and I knew the answer, for I wasn’t ‘okay’, I didn’t have the slightest clue of how to continue, for a lie wouldn’t work, my whole world had been turned upside down. How the hell am I going to comfort my brother? Why can’t I turn back the clock?

“Actually, I’m not okay. I wish I had never seen it. Brad … your son, is going to see Andre, he’s not going to stop, the only thing you can hope to do … is to move away from here, and frankly, that won’t happen, for Matt won’t leave. You have no idea what I saw tonight.” I replied, as I took my brothers beer can from him, and placed it atop of mine. I took an apple from the bowl on the table and placed it atop the stacked cans.

“This … is a fair representation of Andre … Andre the Giant … for his huge cock is every bit of what stands before you, and probably even more. He’s in fantastic shape, his nuts are … well, that’s pretty accurate as well.” I replied, as I placed two more apples alongside the cans, to represent Andre’s massive delicious cock and balls.

“That’s not …” Replied my brother, painfully, weakly pointing to the stacked cans. My visual aid, stunned him, for my expression, and tone fit the dire consequences I was laying out. For nothing was going to stop my nephew from seeing, and adoring this grotesquely hung, chiseled, otherworldly specimen. For I was still rock hard under the table. I couldn’t wait to relieve myself of this sexual burden.

“I’m guessing you were going to say ‘That’s not possible.’ But I saw it with my own eyes. I wish I hadn’t, the damn thing haunts me. I can’t shake what I saw. Your son is in a love/lust relationship with the damn thing. It’s unnatural, it’s … it’s a work of art. Brad … that fucking thing is … at least for Matt’s sake … I get it now. It’s a sexual drug without an equal, it’s addictive. Ultimately, he’s going to have to ‘break’ the hold this thing has over him, all on his own, or to tire of it. You have no idea … unless you’ve actually seen it … in person, you have no fucking idea.” I replied, as my shocked, bewildered brother was trying to come to terms with this situation.

“Come on Harvey, no one can be hung like that.” Said Brad, his eyes taking in the stacked cans, with the apples, trying to assimilate all I had told him.

“Five … six hours ago. I would’ve agreed with you. But now, after witnessing it firsthand. I can’t even think straight anymore. I still can’t believe it, the damn thing hung almost to his knees. The first time I caught sight of it, it must have been hanging down … well, at least nine inches, and it just grew from there, and it wouldn’t stop. I mean, his own hands couldn’t reach around it, it just kept getting longer, and thicker. It wasn’t a trick, it wasn’t done with mirrors. It’s an actual, fucking horse dick. I think the whole thing might be solved if they allowed pictures to be taken in there, but they won’t.

You know what they say … “Why not take a picture? It lasts longer.” They won’t let you take pictures since it’s a money maker, that thing is so God awful huge, and beautiful, it really is a wonder, it takes your breath away, and for gay men, who like size … it’s game over brother. You have to see … to believe.” As I finished my monologue, my brother’s shoulders dropped, he unstacked the cans, and placed the apples back in the bowl.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither of us said anything, we sipped our beers, lost in our own thoughts. Brad’s mouth meekly opened to speak, but he quickly shut his mouth, and shook his head, looking off, so forlorn. For if I couldn’t be of any help? What was he to do? He held the beer can in his hand, I watched as he checked his grip, how far apart his fingers were. Contemplating, imagining the gargantuan prick, his eyes … sad, his reflections of his son from boy to man, rifling through his mind.

“So that’s it then? We’re stuck? No options left, no where to go?” Said Brad, for it didn’t bother him that his son was gay, it was the stark reality, that his son was going to continue to ‘waste’ money on seeing, and adoring … Andre, Andre the Giant.

“Brad, I know this won’t help, but God help me. When our time was up at The Mantrap … I paid for the both of us … to stay longer. I emptied my fucking wallet. So Matt and I could enjoy the magnificence, of what was displayed before us. I hate to admit it, but I … a father of three, I had to appreciate what was in front of me. Maybe it’s hormonal, something in the air, but that giant prick … it’s … it’s worth every fucking cent.” At that, we sat in silence for a few minutes. I got up from the table, and patted my brother on the shoulder, leaving him at his kitchen table, to contemplate, to come to terms with my night out with my nephew.

I made it to their guest room. Took off my coat, and opened my pants. I paid homage to the hugely hung man I had seen earlier, I had no remorse, I closed my eyes, and relieved the glorious over sized weapon, his succulent dick brought me off within a few minutes. I left the guest room, showered, and came to bed, and properly repeated the abuse of myself, over the images that had been instantly seared to my permanent memory.

I did so a third time, it was owed, for what I had witnessed was a gift so great, that it did keep giving and giving. It was near 3AM when I finally rolled over to sleep. When I awoke, the room stank from my leavings. I made sure no one was around when I went into the hallway to the bathroom shower, and made it inside. As I bathed, my trusted friend rose in appreciation, for the images of that giant cock were still crystal clear, as I jerked off into the falling water, releasing yet another load in appreciation of what I had seen. I imagined all those men who had paid to see Andre, and that every last one of them, were paying homage to him, just as I was that morning.

I called the airport, booked a flight to Chicago, and left that afternoon. After meeting with my business contacts later that day, they offered me dinner, at their expense, but I demurred, I had to, I went to my hotel, straight to my room, and paid homage to the enormous hanging masterpiece I had witnessed less than twenty-four hours ago. I ordered in, and after eating my meal, I finally called home. I spoke to my wife, and one of the kids, and promptly went back to abusing myself. It must be genetic, for what my nephew clearly loved about Andre’s massive horse cock, was stuck within me.

Sometimes, the eyes play tricks, as does the mind, but I have never been more sure, nor turned on, by anything I have ever seen before. You always remember your ‘first time’, first love, first car, and now for myself, at over 50 years old, I’ll always remember my first monster dick. Something I never expected less than a day ago.

I’m straight, I have never had the urge to be with any man … well … but one, I know him as Andre the Giant, and he haunts me to this very day. I am thankful, he is many states away, for if I lived near Minneapolis …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 49

Unexpected Surprise

It would be roughly two years prior to my hookup with Norman. He had been a loner of sorts within our company, his massive flaccid cock had scared away most potential male friends for a host of reasons, either from it’s intimidating mass, or how it made some question their sexuality. The few women brave enough to approach him, were cast aside, for he didn’t want me to ever hear of such a hookup, this standoffish approach to the women, naturally brought forth inquiries from the curious men, wondering if he was gay, the “Christmas Party Legend” should’ve dispelled those thoughts, but the attraction for his giant cock forced aside reason, and while most would find this existence uncomfortable, it was something he was used to. His not ‘dipping into the company ink’, at least in his mind, would keep his options with me … open.

Alone at lunch, at his usual Thursday haunt, and nearly finished, he looked out towards the street traffic, when from behind …

“What a waste … of such glorious talent … the passerby’s … have not a clue … nor inkling of what walks or dines amongst them … of the monumental equipment possessed by one so seemingly quaint and quiet. A Clark Kent, hiding from the world, unwilling to share his most impressive gift. Whilst stirs Superman’s enormous weapon, worthy of worship, worthy of so much better …”

“Hello Esteban … it’s been some time since I heard your voice. Still the same blathering New Yorker, who doesn’t know when to shut up.” Said Norman, for his old suiter from New York had indeed returned, hoping against all hope, that Norman would return to his old life, this time, in the Big Apple, the only city worthy in Esteban’s estimation, of Norman’s mammoth equipment. It had taken over a decade, but Esteban had finally found the one thing he desired most in this world.

“My old friend, I see you are well. Well … as well as anyone in North Carolina can be expected to be.” Said Esteban, pulling up a chair, inviting himself in, and joining Norman at his table. The waitress, Amy, came in to take care of her new customer, only to be shoed away by a wave of Esteban’s hand and the glare of his eyes, for he had no intention of eating ‘there’.

“I see some things never change. Still the uppity New Yorker, always better than everyone else.” Said Norman, annoyed at Esteban’s unexpected and sudden reemergence into his life, and his dismissive nature of Norman’s usual Thursday waitress.

“I see you are still the small-town boy, annoyed at the one man who would’ve made you richer than Midas, still scared, living in a place where no one could never find him. Where he could be absorbed, and forgotten, to live in anonymity, a secret sexual superhero with no one to save.” Said Esteban, the remarkably arrogant, clueless shill New Yorker, who had zero chance of having Norman grace his clubs, and make him … scads of money.

“Surely, you know I’ll never go to New York and work for you. So why are you here? Out with it, I’ll be late, I gotta back to work.” Said Norman, annoyed, and easily dismissive of Esteban and his intentions.

“Ha, haaaa … work? Yes, work … it’s for the minions unable to really make it in this world. You are truly gifted, and I would think, even after these few years, even bigger, more filled out, for you were just a boy when I first met you. Now, you are a man, a man with a man’s desires. I can afford anything, I can supply you with a harem, in New York, or if need be … a place of business here in North Carolina, and the opportunity to explore the truly great man you can be. Why deny the supreme stud that you are? Why deny what you know is true. What you did in Minneapolis made you a millionaire, but a mere pittance of what you could become or ultimately acquire.” Said Esteban, clearly frustrated.

For the waitress who had walked up from behind, Amy heard most of what Esteban had said, her expression revealed some doubt about the voracity of the claim ‘supreme stud’. The millionaire part intrigued her, but a ‘stud’. Her usual Thursday customer? Hung? She let out a little cough so they knew of her approach.

“Ummm … will that be all Norman?” Asked Amy.

“Yes Amy, that’s it, how much do I owe you?” Asked Norman, digging for his wallet.

“Twelve fifty.” She replied, smiling at Esteban, who looked away in a most insulting manner.

“Here you go … keep it.” Said Norman, handing her a twenty. He always left a generous tip. Always polite, she had never considered this slightly older man before. But Norman wasn’t finished …

“Apologize Esteban.” Said Norman.

“Don’t you thumb your nose at this girl. She doesn’t deserve that. Do it now.” Stated Norman, as Esteban quickly gave in.

“I’m sorry miss … it’s not you … I had a long flight, and my friend, is right, an apology is in order. I apologize.” Said Esteban, as he left a 20 on the table.

“No … it’s not necessary … really …” Replied Amy, as Esteban nodded for her to please accept his money, for Amy didn’t understand, that the real ‘boss’ had spoken, that her nerdy, quiet, Thursday usual, was anything but ordinary, he owned Esteban, just as he had ‘owned’ countless others of admirers.

The two stayed seated as Amy retreated. “Firstly, you’re not my friend, second … why are you here? You know I’ll never go to New York, or work for you. You’re rude, you think you can buy people, use them … you’re not ‘all that’ Esteban, you’re much less. I thought you would’ve gotten the message those many years ago.” Said Norman, straight into Esteban’s face, his face fractured, for the stud of studs had told him off, his path to ‘Andre’ forever destroyed, it was a hard pill to swallow. Esteban, wasn’t used to losing, nor being told to fuck off, for the most well-equipped man on the planet had dismissed him a second time, his verbal knife cut deep.

“I see. It’s hard to see one’s true place, when you’re the one in charge, and I’m always in charge … until I’m with you. Forgive me. I have not learned my lessons. For I have offended. I have offended the man with the most mouthwatering, oversized, delicious, long, and fat cock in the entire world. It has pulled me here. The knowledge of what you possess, is still with me, it is a noose around my neck, it is a heavy weight that pulls me down, I think of you … everyday … I have cried myself to sleep over you. Even now, upon seeing you, I became hard as steel. I see it in my dreams, my nightmares, but please … don’t let my feelings for you deprive you of what lay between your thighs. I want to shout it to the world … you should be adored, admired, and lusted for like no other. I beg of you, if not with me, don’t deny the world your so obvious and delicious of gifts. Norman Jones … you are the only man to ever break me. I am humbled, and so thankful, that at least for a few days … that I might dare dream to be worthy of you. With great regret … I bid you a fond adieu. I wish you all the best in life’s travels.”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Esteban rose from the table, and shook Norman’s hand for the last time. Norman, had listened, but he had no intention of returning to his previous life, but Esteban’s praise had set the massive cock in motion. For it filled out along his thigh. For Esteban was spot on, he knew ‘Andre’s’ worth, so did Norman, as his massive tool filled out, a murderous, succulent bulge, that uncomfortably attempted to snake down his leg. Binding, twisting, trying to straighten, it’s path interrupted by the now tight fabric of his pants. For Norman knew his gift, simply dwarfed all others, those thoughts alone brought his titanic prick to an ever greater size, for Esteban was right, but Norman was still fooling himself, the devil in him was pushing him, for he did want to display his massive dick, to be adored and lusted after.

‘Fuck Esteban’, thought Norman, as he struggled to dismiss his true nature. He had to get back to work, he took the newspaper from the table and rose up from his seat to cover the hellishly oversized disgusting prick, but luck wasn’t on his side, for Amy had looked over, and saw, with mouth agape, that the rude visitor had indeed told the truth. The plate she dropped broke on the floor, as she looked upon the massive bulge in complete astonishment. While the breaking plate broke drew the attention of everyone, her attention was riveted exactly where it should be. Her body responded as she locked eyes with him, as he finished covering up the ungodly huge organ.

She would never look at him the same way. It hit like a solid fist, for she had to retreat to the back of the diner, to compose herself, for what she had seen couldn’t be what she thought it was … not that big … that’s not possible she thought, like Norman, trying to find comfort, but comfort was elusive, she looked down as her nipples poked through her bra, and tented her work shirt, making it impossible for her to venture out to the customers.

She fled to the bathroom, to look at her reflection, to assure herself that it didn’t matter. Her face was flush, her twenty-one-year-old form was glowing. She thought of her boyfriend, of his average penis, for he wasn’t up to the standard of what she now knew she really wanted. For inside her stirred the need for something she never expected, nor thought possible, or … must have, but deep down, where she hid her most secret desires, she had always known, bigger, better, a desire to be filled, tested, stretched and torn apart by not just a ‘big one’, but the biggest one. Norman didn’t know it, but he had struck size queen gold. For her Thursday ‘usual’, was anything but usual. She hoped, she prayed, that next Thursday would bring her expected treat. She would have to wait an entire week. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and told herself that this is what she wants … and she would have it … no matter the stakes.

Sweet, seemingly simple Amy wanted big dick. When she arrived home, she took off her work clothes in the mirror down to her bra and panties, her small waist, and large naturals, that pressed upwards from a bra just a tad too small. Her hands traced the small cuts in her abs, and fingered her cute navel, as she thought back to the mammoth cock she had seen, it instantly started her nipples into the hard super sized delicious over one half inch long pieces of perfection that drove all the boys wild, and the girls jealous. For like her stud, she always underdressed, undersold herself, for underneath her usual work outfit, was near physical perfection, and this upcoming Thursday … she was going to show it off, and hopefully get a ‘rise’ from her now favorite customer.

She placed her right hand inside her panties, and played with her pussy, she tugged and prodded it, admiring her young firm body, releasing her firm breasts from confinement … she toyed with her nipples, and then, leaned underneath the sink and produced her ‘boyfriend’. She turned on the hot water, and placed it under the water, warming her ‘friend’, the one she used when her boyfriend left, for he wasn’t up to the standard she really wanted. She needed little preparation, she teased herself with it, running it over her pussy, then placed her left foot on the sink counter, exposing her hot and sticky box, and slowly inserted her ‘boyfriend’, an over eight inch long, nearly eight inch thick container of bathroom disinfectant.

She easily took the fat can over six inches into her body, wishing she could had something bigger, for what she had seen easily bested this can, for indeed, Amy wasn’t just any girl, she had denied herself what she thought to sinful to ask for … she came at her beautiful reflection, knowing with full certainty what she really wanted … she wanted a long thick dick, one that could choke her, one that fit her ideal of a real man. She wanted to be penetrated, destroyed, dominated, completely fucked up, she came thinking of him, of ‘it’. It was one of her most satisfying orgasms, so complete and full she nearly lost her balance, catching herself from falling over.

After Amy recovered from her orgasm, she pranced her nude body to the hall closet, and finding what she desired, she took it to the sink and cleaned it. A bit rough around some edges, she found some sandpaper, and made it smooth. She gulped, for she always wanted to, but it was ‘wrong’, the mere sight of the magnificent ‘hidden’ stud had lit a fire under her. She returned to the kitchen sink and warmed her new ‘boyfriend’ under the hot water.

She made her way to her bed, her firm young body about to be tested, for her new ‘boyfriend’ was no longer an embarrassing thought, she had dreamed of trying, but denied herself this pleasure, it was the closest thing she could imagine that best represented her ‘Thursday Usual’. She drenched it in lube. It’s entry was smooth, and felt so right, it was exactly what she always wanted, she trembled, exploring how much she could take, she worked the warmed ‘boyfriend’ deeper, and deeper still, until it’s emblem disappeared, for Amy had just inserted over 9 inches of an aluminum girls softball bat deep into her slim, hard body, as she felt the sweet stretch and depth she had long denied herself.

For it was ‘wrong’ to expect this, to desire something like this, she wasn’t a whore, her upbringing didn’t have any inclusion of taking something so large into one’s body, it was wrong, but she came so hard on the end of it … for her … it was exactly what her body and mind must have, and as she came out of it, she was focused and sure. For her ‘Thursday Usual’ was about to be taken, by any means necessary. Her eyes glossed over again and again, as she ‘rode’ her new ‘boyfriend’ to multiple orgasms.

As for her boyfriend, she called him, and just like that, it was over. She knew his six inches would never do. He was a nice guy, but the world is full of ‘nice’ guys. She wanted someone who was ‘nice’, and hung, and not necessarily in that order. For such a slim and fit girl, she had a massive deep, flexible pussy, one capable of taking in the largest of men, she had always known it, and finally found someone who measured up.

She thought of him all week, she tossed and turned Wednesday night into Thursday morning, she hardly slept, and who could blame her. She couldn’t even contemplate that he might say ‘no’, for she was built, a completely desirable, and beautiful woman. She was distracted all morning and into the lunch hour. She kept watching the clock, for it was time … ‘where the hell is he?’ Near panic, she let out a long breath of relief, and ran to the bathroom, checking her appearance, for on this day, she wore the tightest pants, and most revealing of tops that she could, her hair perfect, her manicured hands and feet at the ready, as she watched her nipples climb, and herself get damp, for her stud had arrived.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He always sat in her ‘area’, usually in a both that ran parallel to the sidewalk, and there he was, back turned, and when she sidled up, it didn’t escape his attention, nor the attention of what lay between his legs, for little Amy, his usual, polite, and always attentive waitress … had suddenly grown up. She had an immediate effect on him, and he knew why, for he didn’t forget the events of last week, for Norman thought he should come in, and apologize for his rude, and unwanted guest.

He glanced over again, for this wasn’t the same young girl, her shirt tight, completely filled out, her whole appearance somehow enhanced, so much so, that he had to force himself to look away, and adjust himself in his chair, for he was gaining length and girth at an alarming rate. “I’m sorry about last week, that guy … he’s …” Said Norman, as Amy brushed it all aside.

“No, no … don’t apologize, everybody has a bad day now and then.” Said Amy.

“No, you don’t get it, Esteban is a ‘bad day’ … every day, he’s rude, and he never should’ve treated you like that.” Said Norman, taking in the delicious, soul crushing smile from his usual waitress, for on this day, his oversized tool surged as he noticed her protruding nipples, through bra and work shirt they stood tall, her super tight shirt revealed the narrow waist he always craved, he had to look away, as he noticed she had become flush, just as he had, for Norman, saw exactly what he wanted, and she stood tantalizingly close.

“Um … you’re usual?” Asked Amy, barely containing herself.

“Yeah, that works.” Said Norman, suddenly finding himself hopelessly attracted to her, just as he had with Nikki, just as he thought of me, though I was unattainable at the time.

Amy retreated to behind the counter, and as she poured his coffee, her eyes wandered towards him, for she leaned over, displaying her inviting cleavage, wondering if he was taking her in, and her eyes didn’t disappoint, as Norman adjusted the huge prick along his leg, the pained look on his face, betrayed the simple fact that Amy had easily excited the monster.

Amy’s head went down quickly, thankful, that he had responded, she looked up, and noticed he had quickly looked away. She closed her eyes and smiled. Knowing without doubt … that he was interested, and that she was ‘in’. She looked again, and confirmed the delicious effect she had on him, as his left hand wrestled with the beyond huge dick. Letting it fill out along his leg. She shuddered, for it was easily larger this time. She didn’t have any second thoughts, it was exactly what her heart, mind and body desired. Now, there was only one thing left to do … she had to close the deal.

She dropped off his coffee, and made some small talk, the kind they usually made, then turned to walk back to the counter. What she didn’t know, was Norman’s eyes as they followed her firm ass, as he took in her small waist, the delicious legs that tapered to such skinny ankles, and appreciated her hair up in that sexy bun. He knew where this was going, so did his massive dick, as it filled out nearly 11 inches, the fabric of his pants drawn tight from the thick prick, the fabric barely containing the massive erecting tool.

She dropped off his meal, making sure to lean in to top off his coffee, her firm naturals dangled in front of him, bruising his massive weapon, as it strained underneath the table, he could smell her sweetness, the chain from around her neck, drew his eyes straight to her cleavage, he dared stare, a sinful simmering lust stoked his cock towards it’s most ridiculous within the confines of his pants.

He could barely eat, his hands shook, for ‘little’ Amy, was a walking dream, and as he finished up, she appeared again, asking …
“How was everything?” Asked Amy, making sure he got an eyeful.

“Great … as always.” Replied Norman, trying so hard not to take in her suddenly sexy form, hoping upon all hope, that she had seen him … that she knew he was packing, that what she saw last week was only a sample of what he actually possessed, and wondering, if she could handle him.

“Can I join you?” Asked Amy. Her eyes locked with Norman’s. Her small hands, resting on the table, leaning in, as her pert, perfect breasts revealed her super hard nipples through both bra and top.

“Yeah … of course.” Said Norman, his blood flow restricted since his huge dick had soared to nearly a foot, he had no room to maneuver, he couldn’t get up, for it was as large as it could possibly be inside the confines of his dress pants.

She sat across from him, as they stared at each other, neither looked away, her hands, once above the table, went beneath. They didn’t have to speak. Her nipples matched the supremely endowed man’s massive prick as it surged into a painful, disturbing hardness. Norman felt her fingers test the waters, resting her right hand on his left knee, she didn’t have to go far, for ‘it’ was nearly there.

She didn’t have to reach but a couple of inches, for there it was, her fingers danced along it’s huge head, as Norman nodded towards her. Her eyes were wide as she mouthed the easily readable words …

“Holy Fuck … Oh my God!” She explored further, her breathing faster, a sweat starting to form. Their eyes never left the others, as she groped further up his leg, in complete astonishment, forgetting her other customers, or manners, for nothing … absolutely nothing compared to this. Norman winced from the pain, and the building desire to pound the living hell out of her.

“I get off at three.” Said Amy, in shock, and undying respect, for he possessed exactly what she must have.

“Where do you live?” Asked Norman, just as she was, a prisoner of desire, for she seemed to be exactly what his giant prick ordered, a true size queen, for she knew what her fingers were brushing against, it was a bruising, massive, mind altering, body destroying horse cock without peer, nor equal.

“1214C Webster … it’s above Ricker’s Bakery.” She replied, “I’ll be home by 3:15.”

“I’ll be there.” Said Norman adding … “Now could you please leave, I can’t get up, I need some time to will this thing down, and by the way … thank you!” Said Norman, as she rose from the booth.

“Thanks for what?” She asked.

“Thanks for wearing what you did today, for it had the desired effect.” Added Norman, as his huge cock was still straining.

She leaned in, and in a whisper … “That’s nothing … I won’t be wearing anything later. See you later stud, and by the way … it’s on the house today.”

Norman had to avert his eyes, for his cock refused to obey, Amy’s fine form had been hidden, and now that it was released, Norman couldn’t begin to get up. He had to leave though, and he thought of the one thing that could bring him down. His thoughts of Nikki were working, but so slowly, he had to beat himself up until it finally retreated.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He left her a twenty, and made his way to work, only to leave. He walked the streets, his tool still a little swollen, wondering if this young girl had any real clue of his size, and that she might have second thoughts. The address showed she indeed lived above a bakery, he paced the sidewalk, back and forth he went, it was 3:08, he heard someone running, she turned the corner, out of breath, shoulders dropping, a smile slowly crossed her face, biting her lip as she walked up to him, she didn’t hesitate, her mouth found his, as his mighty tool surged, she could feel it as he held her aloft.

He let her down, as her hand traced the hellish outline of the massive growing horse cock. She was quivering from her run home, she wanted him right there, on the sidewalk. With her hands in his, she savored the moment. He didn’t fool around, as she dug for her apartment key and held it aloft, he quickly picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her up the steps, she could feel the hard body underneath his shirt, and the effortless way he carried her, she could feel a solid bicep along her slim waist, he felt, and appeared so strong, adding another dimension to her building excitement.

He still held her aloft as she laughed, struggling to get the key in the lock. He carried her in, dropping her down, as she stood across from him, never shy, she took him in, she didn’t go after ‘it’, her eyes were searching him. She came in and gave him the kiss of her young life, for it was Norman’s turn to be amazed, as this young woman took her time, working from his face to his chest, slowly opening his shirt, and ever so slowly appreciating the well-muscled, toned, and solid man, that she rightly deserved, she softly moaned as his abs were exposed, she kissed down his body, purposely avoiding the titanic dick that was hurting, and longing for it’s release. She kissed his abs, reaching around to savior the firmest, most strong ass she had ever held, her excitement building, as her body, and breasts brushed against the bruising, punishing horse cock that was trying to break free from it’s confinement.

She felt him pull her upwards, her lipstick smeared, her hair still up, as he reached around and let down her hair, for it was his turn. He slowly kissed her face and neck, and worked his magic down her body from head down to her buttoned shirt, and slowly revealed her pride and joys, and they were just as spectacular, and as beautiful as any he had ever seen, her nipples were standing so tall, easily the firmest, and largest he had ever seen, mute testament to what he was doing to her. While his mouth worked over her breasts, and his one hand expertly pulled her nipples, and massaged the areas she didn’t know existed, she came, falling into him, as his knowing hand worked, teased, and brought her pussy to a glorious finish.

He could feel every quake from her body, it was her moment, the shining orgasm she always dreamed of, as her body shook off the cobwebs of what it meant to be totally taken, her head went back, as he continued his mastery, her mouth found his, for this was what she had dreamed this entire week … it was only a prelude, for he didn’t stop there, he took total control of her, and carried her limp, overcome body to her bed, and laid into like no other, his oral abilities didn’t just ‘happen’, they were honed, he was taught, for no man could possibly know a woman this well, for she quickly understood, that this wasn’t just any man, he went much further, she came again, unaware, that her stud of studs, had removed his pants, he had too, for his humongous tool, had to be unleashed, for it expanded to a size usually reserved for the end of his love making, it was as hard as he could ever remember, it was grossly huge, the huge head lay on the floor, leaking precum at the foot of her bed, as he continued to dominate, and own his new charge.

She was bleary, never at such heights, she had no idea what lay beneath his body, as she attempted to recover, she stroked his hair, and quivered at the end of his tongue, she questioned as his head came up, smiling, her body never felt anything like this, and as he stood, she saw the insanely huge tool come into view, her mouth opened wide, the astonishment, was met with the most powerful orgasm of her life. For the eye candy she had seen, had exploded her senses into oblivion, she lost it, she wasn’t afraid of it, she was in blood lust for it.

Norman attacked her pussy with his hands, frantically working her pussy, while pulling and pinching her clit, for she was in rapture, he had seen it before, this was the moment that he loved most, for Amy’s torture was only beginning. Norman pulled up his giant rock hard masterpiece, and laid it atop her body, she placed her hands weakly upon it, she gripped and released the improbable mass, in disbelief at it’s dimensions, her eyes closed, as multiple orgasms coursed through her, it travelled so far up her body, was so hard, and incredibly heavy. At that point she nearly passed out, her body lay quivering, her tummy flexed, her breathing expanded her chest as her firm breasts revealed her tortuously long hard nipples, as he leaned in and sucked on them, barely aware that she had nearly left this world.

Her left arm began to twitch, she coughed, as her eyes fluttered open, her vision blurred from the intensity, she never knew it could be this way … “OOOHhhhhh … oohhhhhh” … as her breathing rapidly increased, for she couldn’t help but feel the heat from the titanic slab that lay across her body, she looked at him with eyes wide, as both hands explored the impossible. She admired the thickness, and the mind altering length, for no man, could possibly be this well-equipped. Norman, never so proud, pulled it aloft, for her to take in the entire hellish organ, to see what she had wrought, for it must be a trick of the eyes, since no man can pack this much, but his hands couldn’t hide the long slow strokes he administered, nor could she comprehend, just how truly enormous he could become, for her softball bat, was no match for this thing, it was easily thicker and longer, and exactly what she wanted.

She slowly rose up to sit on the bed, to admire the outlandish dimensions, her hands came in, and joined his to honor the extreme enormity, it’s head leaking a trail of precum along it’s length, Norman could tell she wasn’t afraid, she was in the red, admiring, studying her huge toy, her small hands made the enormous tool appear even more outlandish, they locked eyes, then their mouths, as she savored what was coming, she lay back, their kiss broken … her bed already soaked …

“Come on stud … show me what a real horse cock can do … don’t just fuck me … FUCK ME UP!!!!!” She screamed, while he delivered, for it was Norman’s turn to be astonished, she took in the huge head without any discomfort, he pushed forward, watching her face, not wanting to hurt her, but she wanted more, she was watching him enter her, her tummy flexed, her breasts rose and fell with each exaggerated breath, he watched as she squirmed, and savored it, he wasn’t feeling any resistance, as he pushed ever more, inch after fat inch, displacing her insides, moving her organs around, seemingly bottom less, as she came, it seemed even more could enter, never, not once, had any woman taken this much on his first attempt, she made it look easy, for nine inches had somehow forced it’s way in.

“Oh yeah, now that’s … that’s what I’m talkin’ bout.” Said Amy, relishing the entry of her oversized intruder, for it stretched much more than her ‘boyfriend’ toy, it went far beyond that, and it was the stretch, from that delicious fat dong, that made her cum a second time from his entry, her head went back, her toes curled, legs shuddered, as she felt what she had always wanted. Her pussy clamped tight, as she savored the thick meat, her body reacting to it as she had always hoped, for Norman, it was eye opening, he was just as surprised, for no woman should be able to handle this much, not so soon, not from such a small tight frame, but as she relaxed, he pushed ever more inside her, her hands found his wrists, for this was the first time she had paused or pushed back.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I gotta adjust, hold it there …” She couldn’t raise up, but she strained her neck to see, just how much lay outside her reach … “Oh my God … you’ve got so much more … I love it … I love it … I lovvve it!” As her head fell back, she adjusted to the fresh entry of ever more horse cock. For Norman, his excitement level was rising, for no woman had ever excited him quite this much, he flexed the massive tool inside her, he hadn’t even begun to pound the shit out her, he had merely penetrated her, with her taking in over ten solid inches of supremely fat dick. It was his turn, as he pushed forward, her hands squeezed tight at his wrists, for incredibly, after a slow and torturously great surprise of her abilities, he had hit what surly must be bottom. A mere handful of his giant dong remained out of reach. She had taken more, faster, than any woman he had ever the pleasure to destroy. Her eyes opened, as she demanded …

“Take me, punish me, give me all that I take, and push harder … and harder … I want every last bit I can take … GIVE ME THAT FAT LONG DICK YOU MOTHER FUCKER … GIVE IT TOOO MMEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

Norman didn’t need to be told twice, he savored every stroke, as his massive prick delved deep and hard into her more than willing and capable body, her neighbors were pounding on the walls, wanting quiet, but neither cared one damn bit, he railed her into orgasm after orgasm, his ass shaking as he held in 11 inches, releasing a huge load deep, deep into her body, it began to leak from her, as his stallion meat continued it’s quest for sexual perfection. He moved her around, position after position, as his massive piston tore through her supple body.

Neither of them expected this, for it exceeded anything he could expect, and that was saying something, but for her, it was the sexual moment of her young life, doubtless, it could never be reached again, and she didn’t want it to end. No matter how sore, or how rough it had become, she was more than willing to let him continue his hellish pounding, his organ, larger than when they started, now tested her ability to handle it’s increased size.

For indeed, he had reached a crushing level of hardness, his desire never so strong, his infatuation with me a distant memory, all before were cast aside, for Norman plugged, and prodded his oversized tool with reckless abandon, to a varying degree, he always had to hold back, no matter with whom, but with Amy, he pounded bottom, he could let loose, he proudly went where no man could go. Amy was a wasted, spent sexual animal, as Norman lay his second load deep within her now prone, unconscious body, he flexed and pushed her as hard as he could, burying the tool as deep he wanted. His pride, that she still had more to take, that he possessed more dick than even she could handle, he had torn, and fucked her up, he lightly slapped her face … yep, she was out of it, fucked silly, and fucked unconscious, he removed the hellish thing, and admired it, savoring the enormous flesh bat, still raging, it rivaled his largest erections ever, he looked about the room, towards her windows, wishing a world of admirers could see what he had become. He released it slowly, as it held firm at a 45 degree angle, bobbing up and down, so heavy, that it could never do that before, but he felt he had never been this hard, this fucking huge.

He pulled it aloft, soaked with Amy’s juices, he pulled on it, making it maintain it’s hellish size, attempting to make it grow ever more, in blood lust over his own masterpiece, he continued to get off on it, until he heard her stir, she was reaching for, and covering her pussy, massaging away what had been a life changing event, she turned her head and looked towards him, towards the towering giant slab he prodded. He loved showing it to her, at it’s most grotesque, as she covered her pussy with both hands, saying weakly … “I can’t believe that was in me. Holy fuck, what are you? Look at what you’ve become…” Her head fell back, for it couldn’t be real, but her overworked, oversexed body knew better, his baby batter delivered deep, not once, but twice, it leaked from her, two loads so great, that her body simply couldn’t contain the insane volume. It must be an illusion, said her tired mind, her hands sloppy with his cum, it couldn’t possibly be that big.

She awoke in the morning, it was Friday, she had to be at work at 10AM, but that’s not right, the clock reads almost 11, the Sun is nearly overhead … oh shit! I’m late, she thought, but as she moved, she felt it, she felt pain where it never existed, for she had been railed by monster dick, and her body, was not happy about it.

Slowly, she got up to sit on the edge of the bed, she had heard him moving about in her kitchen, and as he came out, she had to look away, for what had given her such monumental pleasure was hanging out from under his underwear, flopping about, over half way down his thigh, a massive reminder of what ripped through her.

He handed Amy some water, and two aspirin, adding … “I hope you don’t mind that I stayed, you … you were pretty out of it.” He said, grossly understating what had happened to her. “Oh yeah, I also called the diner, and told them you were ill, I hope you don’t mind.”

She replied with one word … “No.” and a with a motion of her hand, beckoned him in for a kiss. Her kiss said it all, Norman need not speak, his being there meant everything to her.

Still gathering herself, she noticed she was wearing fresh panties, and a t-shirt, and what the fuck, the bedding … it’s been changed. She took in the aspirin, and looked around her place … what the hell? … he had picking up after her … “Did you do the laundry too? How long have you been up?” She asked in jest, in awe of her new lover.

“Umm yeah, I’ve been up since around seven, and … I was bored … so I cleaned up a little.” Said Norman, looking fondly upon his ‘new girl’, for he was all in. No woman had ever brought that much from him, and he gave as he took, it was his way, there was a comfort between them, they both knew it.

“Cleaned up a little? Sooo, when did you change the bedding?” She asked.

“Oh yeah, that was right after we finished, it was pretty soiled.” Said her overly endowed master of understatement.

“Well … I don’t remember the finish … I must have passed out or something, my last memory was of you holding up that massive dick of yours, it looked fucking scary, and I still can’t believe last night was real, the only thing that’s real is the pain, holy shit, I’ve never felt so, so … so violated. Not that it’s bad, it’s just unnerving, I’ve never ‘felt’ anything like that before, and as much as it hurts … I wouldn’t want it any other way … that would be a waste … you know what I mean?” Said Amy, enraptured by what transpired, the older man had exceeded every man before him, and not by a small margin, but by a life altering, scary, soul crushing sexual escapade that needed repeating, but not right now, not tomorrow, maybe a few days from now.

“You want some breakfast?” Asked Norman …

“That sounds great … by the way, when did you dress me?” Asked Amy, with zero recollection of how he had accomplished his many tasks.

“Oh yeah, that came right after I cleaned you up a bit, and did the bedding, you know … you’re kind of a … how do I say this politely? You’re kind of a ‘wet’ girl, and that’s a good thing, especially with the way I’m equipped.” Said Norman.

“I get it … that’s a polite way of saying I have a sloppy pussy.” Replied Amy.

“Wouldn’t want it any other way.” Said Norman, as the couple settled into their first day together.

This was Norman’s second girl, she was ‘home’ to him, it would last forever, but forever … is just a word, and forever … never lasts …