Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Amazing Jonathan! The first guy I saw swallow razor blades.

I LOVE the Amazing Jonathan! Haven’t thought about him in years - thank you for the reminder! :)

(I wish his jokes were getting more crowd reaction in that clip, but with the cultural differences and language barrier...whatthefuckareyougonnado?)

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyLee

Now and then.............

Order??

So, to what order does Nature adhere to? Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck...: ): )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 950483

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Nostalgia.....can one be nostalgic for something they never had....

Lately I have been working on restoring an old corevette.....and I was getting nostalgic for that 1960s California surfer/car culture

Where I could wear a pompador and roll of my sleeves on my white tee....suck on a cigarette James Dean style

Listen to beach boys and Jan and Dean....and get my car ready for the big race!!!

Maybe surf a little or crude the strip

God said...............Let their be the F100..and 250..:)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE the Amazing Jonathan! Haven’t thought about him in years - thank you for the reminder! :)

(I wish his jokes were getting more crowd reaction in that clip, but with the cultural differences and language barrier...whatthefuckareyougonnado?)

SWEET!! Most folks are not clued to him.

There are better clips floating around out there. My Uncle introduced Wee ML to the wildly age-inappropriate stylings of The Amazing Jonathan.

Reactions: lms28

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mother used Prell shampoo. I still remember the color; it was so bright green. And the smell. So unique.

I remember this television ad from 1960 like it was yesterday. I was fascinated when the pearl was dropped in the Prell and watched and watched each time like it was important. Back then, I guess it was.

That was before my time but I've always been fascinated with America in the 1950s and 1960s; the mid-century culture and can-do attitude.

Sky King was a childrens TV show set in the 1950s. Like other television head-of-households of this era, Sky King had a comfortable revenue stream with no occupation other than catching bad guys and flying around in his trusty Cessna 310B appropriately named Songbird. Always at his side was his perky, young niece Penny-- who also had no scholastic or career endeavors-- but could pout, bat her eyes and ask "uncle Sky, can I have a pony" or "can I have an airplane" with such inocence and sincerity she was seldom denied. "Why sure Penny." Their base of operations was the Flying Crown Ranch, the filming location an actual home on Rancherias Rd. out in Apple Valley, California built decades before suburban encroachment. Today a giant Walmart shopping center lies north, just over the hill. Sky King would never be able to land Songbird on the busy street and taxi to his front door.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Home made chocolates. My grandpa made them from scratch and gave a box to everyone at Christmas. So good. Chocolate dipped caramels, mint filling, raspberry filling, etc. He was an amazing baker, cook, everything. I miss him. Family get together were never the same after he passed away.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Groups of homes that truly feel like a neighborhood, where people actually know each other and look out for each other.

NCbear (who was struck, when visiting Mexico two Christmases ago, by how people lived behind high walls but were sociable—the opposite of where I live in the USA, where people live in an old neighborhood without even fences but don’t socialize with each other at all)