Nude beach where erection is ok

D

deleted1338241

On most nude beaches in Germany and Austria I’ve been to it was ok to have a boner as long as you (and obviously others) don’t play with it, same for any other nudist place. However most of them also have separated areas where men in fact can enjoy each other’s company, some even have that for straight people.

Also most local nudist people here know these places and just avoid them if they don’t want to get involved. It's not a big deal unless these cruisers don't use the placed trash bins for their leftovers. These aren’t publicly known tourist beaches anyway.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But what a totally screwed up ordinance! First try to contain the hooking up, give a few warning tickets. Don't deny people a nude beach... and anyway the European attitude to all this is so much more civilized than our asinine puritan world view.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
But what a totally screwed up ordinance! First try to contain the hooking up, give a few warning tickets. Don't deny people a nude beach... and anyway the European attitude to all this is so much more civilized than our asinine puritan world view.

Yeah it's fucked up, but that's how it is. The US is not alone with extremely conservative laws, but folks love to shit here, so be it. The point was that it was people who couldn't just enjoy being nude, and had to take it further, who fucked it. This is why I have to explain that my nudism is NOT a "sex thing" when I (rarely) divulge my lifestyle to non-nudists.

Yeah, it's pure joy to have to constantly watch for a clothed person and cover up. Real fun. Totally relaxing. Been there. Done that. Don't bother any more. I go to nude beaches to relax, be with nature, *forget* about everything, including other people. The "unofficial" nude beaches don't let that happen.

All thanks to selfish douchebags.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah it's fucked up, but that's how it is. The US is not alone with extremely conservative laws, but folks love to shit here, so be it.
We live in the US, dude. We don't live in Saudi Arabia. This culture hasn't had a healthy relationship to the human body since the puritan folks landed. European cultures have evolved much more in this area than we have.
The point was that it was people who couldn't just enjoy being nude, and had to take it further, who fucked it.
Blame it on the people who get repressed. That's easy. Then you don't have to think about how one might develop a decent ordnance that would preserve the nude beach but provide for some family friendly areas. It's always easiest to build the wall.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We live in the US, dude. We don't live in Saudi Arabia. This culture hasn't had a healthy relationship to the human body since the puritan folks landed. European cultures have evolved much more in this area than we have.

Blame it on the people who get repressed. That's easy. Then you don't have to think about how one might develop a decent ordnance that would preserve the nude beach but provide for some family friendly areas. It's always easiest to build the wall.

"Dude" ???? What's up with that?

This post reads as a predisposed agenda seeking a place for expression.

I know where I live. As I wrote, "it's fucked up", and by context have implied here that I'm a nudist, it should be abundantly clear that I'm not thrilled with how US society reacts to nudity.

I also wrote, "but that's how it is". Which means that while we can, (and I do) work for socio-political change (I've been an active AANR member for many years) we do also need to work within the current boundaries. Reality must be accepted and applied. Sporting wood intentionally, Humping behind the dunes, masturbating, getting a handy or being blown on a beach towel in full view, is not the way to preserve a nude beach.

Nudism/naturism isn't about publicly displayed sex. Separating these two concepts has been a constant and uphill battle for nudists. Non-nudists assume nudists are all swingers or people engaging in sex everywhere they go. They hear about lifestyle resort venues like Hedo and Desire, and because these have clothing-optional areas, assume nudity = sex. What happened at Higbee Beach was their "proof", and when there aren't good nudism examples advertised, the "nude beach closed for lewdness" newspaper articles are all they know. It's wishful idealism to think for one minute that anyone will pass ordinances permitting nude beach areas that will also permit public sex and lewd behavior. Reality.

Consider any other social cause in the US (or anywhere), how long progress for it has taken, at what cost, and then how many people are affected by it....and what importance it has in their everyday lives. Nudism is recreation. The right to self-determination, the right to vote, the right to live with and marry whom you please are not mere recreation, and look how long it's taken to gain traction there.

I know as well as you that Johnny isn't going to be traumatized if he sees a boner or where it goes. But convincing people by doing it on a nude beach never works. Time and again this has been proven.

I take a practical approach. I don't try to convince people of nudism...I'm no eveangelist. If you come to me with genuine curiosity (as opposed to freak-show voyeurism) I'm more than happy to answer questions and point you in the right direction.to venues, etiquette and pitfalls. The very first things I tell people are that it isn't sexual and I tell the guys not to worry about getting a boner. Cover it with your towel (rule #2 is to always sit on a towel, so carry one) and go on about your day. Don't jerk it in front of the crowd. I like a good boner as much as anyone, but that's not the venue for it.

I hope you better understand me.

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I've been going to Black's Beach (San Diego) since the early '90s. The occasional erection happens to me and other males, and no one has ever said a word to me. I believe that if we don't act weird, it's fine. If anything, people will chuckle. It is natural for males in that setting to get hard when they see someone who attract them.

I've enjoyed walking along the water's edge for miles with only a hat, sunglasses and a smile. The motion of walking will stimulate your dick as it bounces from side to side, and just about every liesurely walk that I take, a boner is inevitable. It feels awesome slapping against your thighs with each step, and I've never felt the need to hide it or to become embarrassed.

It also happens when laying on my back on the blanket relaxing. Sometimes my dick will just get hard for no reason. Just enjoy the freedom of being clothes free.
I been there also and done same things

Reactions: jmac and sdbg

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has already been said by various users. A naturist beach is just for skinny dipping and hanging out without any clothes on. The place you need to go when you want to show off your erect dick is probably a cruising nudist beach. Those who are just naturists dont go to cruising nudist beaches. Likewhise, the ones who want to show off their assets, shoould stay away from the regular nude beach, because they won't be able to do so. At least this is what i do. There is a nice beach where nudists of both sexes and all ages go, you can even see families swimm in the buff. This is not a place to show off, but just to hang out and go skinny dipping. If i want to show it off, i wouldnt choose this one. There is another beach for this purpose and I never regret going there, yum yum.... Just choose the right place and dont spoil others' mood.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I do better understand you, thanks. I just don't believe in blaming the the one being punished for the screwed up attitudes of our populist politicians, viz. they shouldn't have been walking around with erections anyway. Who cares about some errant hard penis?

I could never understand the "no sexuality" thing about nude beaches.

What's the point of nudity without the sexual attraction?

Is there such a thing in the world as nude beach where showing your erection is well accepted?

The point of nudity without sexual attraction is freedom. I think the german term for it describes it the best:

FKK - Freie Körper Kultur = Free Body Culture.
It is to celebrate the freedom of the body and the nature of the human body.

It might be uncool for most beaches to get hard, but as long as you don't jerk off or stay hard all the time, it is perfectly fine. Especially "beginners" tend to get hard at their first visits.

The problem is, if everyone would be hard/horny all the way, such beaches would turn out in a huge fuckfest. That's absolutely not the point of nude beaches.

-

You could also go to non "official" nude beaches anyway. People on there don't mind erections. Tho, depending on the countries/locals laws, it might could be illegal to go nude outside of official nude beaches.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do better understand you, thanks. I just don't believe in blaming the the one being punished for the screwed up attitudes of our populist politicians, viz. they shouldn't have been walking around with erections anyway. Who cares about some errant hard penis?
I never said that. It was sex, not a few random boners, that got the beach closed.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Dude" ???? What's up with that?

This post reads as a predisposed agenda seeking a place for expression.

I know where I live. As I wrote, "it's fucked up", and by context have implied here that I'm a nudist, it should be abundantly clear that I'm not thrilled with how US society reacts to nudity.

I also wrote, "but that's how it is". Which means that while we can, (and I do) work for socio-political change (I've been an active AANR member for many years) we do also need to work within the current boundaries. Reality must be accepted and applied. Sporting wood intentionally, Humping behind the dunes, masturbating, getting a handy or being blown on a beach towel in full view, is not the way to preserve a nude beach.

Nudism/naturism isn't about publicly displayed sex. Separating these two concepts has been a constant and uphill battle for nudists. Non-nudists assume nudists are all swingers or people engaging in sex everywhere they go. They hear about lifestyle resort venues like Hedo and Desire, and because these have clothing-optional areas, assume nudity = sex. What happened at Higbee Beach was their "proof", and when there aren't good nudism examples advertised, the "nude beach closed for lewdness" newspaper articles are all they know. It's wishful idealism to think for one minute that anyone will pass ordinances permitting nude beach areas that will also permit public sex and lewd behavior. Reality.

Consider any other social cause in the US (or anywhere), how long progress for it has taken, at what cost, and then how many people are affected by it....and what importance it has in their everyday lives. Nudism is recreation. The right to self-determination, the right to vote, the right to live with and marry whom you please are not mere recreation, and look how long it's taken to gain traction there.

I know as well as you that Johnny isn't going to be traumatized if he sees a boner or where it goes. But convincing people by doing it on a nude beach never works. Time and again this has been proven.

I take a practical approach. I don't try to convince people of nudism...I'm no eveangelist. If you come to me with genuine curiosity (as opposed to freak-show voyeurism) I'm more than happy to answer questions and point you in the right direction.to venues, etiquette and pitfalls. The very first things I tell people are that it isn't sexual and I tell the guys not to worry about getting a boner. Cover it with your towel (rule #2 is to always sit on a towel, so carry one) and go on about your day. Don't jerk it in front of the crowd. I like a good boner as much as anyone, but that's not the venue for it.

Agree. Fellow naturalist here. You summed it up perfectly.

I answered the bit about acceptance of erections (a no-no) but not why you should be on a nude beach without one. Swimming nude is more comfortable than with swimwear, an all over tan is nice, and not having to do the towel dance is a relief.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go to Gunnison beach a lot. I like the feel of my whole body being in the sun light, and airing out so to speak. It is such a nice feeling of freedom to be nude outside. It is so natural.
Over the years Gunnison has had it bunch of randy folks but usually the lifeguards or the rangers (it is a national seashore park) have stopped what they see and interrupt as sex or public lewdness The other week I noticed the rangers very obviously the walking among the folks on the beach telling people they could not have enclosed shelters (tents, wind screens need to be in a straight line not enclosing). I assume this is because of sexual activity happening in the past. Also beer and alcohol is not longer allowed.
At first the ranger questioning people annoyed me (police state comes to mind) but thinking further perhaps this is saving the beach from closing and going 100% textile. In light of the current administration in Washington, I would not be surprised if that didn’t t happen anyway.
The jerks that think the beach is an outdoor bathhouse or swingers club and the peeping clothed voyeurs need to adjust their thinking and go elsewhere. A nude or naturist beach is the opposite. Naturalist seek the healthful benefits of being without restricting clothes in the outdoors as we were originally created to be -naked. It is not a sexual experience. Sure erections may happen and no one is upset by it as long as it is not flaunted. It only takes a few lewd incidents to ruin it for everyone by the beach going textile. It has happened at other nude areas. So please go and enjoy getting naked but remember where you are, a public beach - no sex!

My two cents and concern for Gunnison

Last edited:

I can only speak for hanlans on Toronto and Haulover in Miami.. in my experience, as long as you don't get into people's space and act creepy, no one really cares if you are hard.. in fact depending on your vibe you may get some positive admiring attention..

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
On most nude beaches in Germany and Austria I’ve been to it was ok to have a boner as long as you (and obviously others) don’t play with it, same for any other nudist place. However most of them also have separated areas where men in fact can enjoy each other’s company, some even have that for straight people.

Also most local nudist people here know these places and just avoid them if they don’t want to get involved. It's not a big deal unless these cruisers don't use the placed trash bins for their leftovers. These aren’t publicly known tourist beaches anyway.

The same applies to my area. It is very simple really. Be open minded, accepting and respectful, especially if there are children around.

Well I guess erection could happen (even in a clothed beach area). But you have to handle it right. I would go to the water till things calm down - or lay on my stomack till the stiffy goes..
Nude beaches are not about sexuality - those are about freedom and naturality.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I guess erection could happen (even in a clothed beach area). But you have to handle it right. I would go to the water till things calm down - or lay on my stomack till the stiffy goes..
Nude beaches are not about sexuality - those are about freedom and naturality.

That is what's being said, but based on own experience I am no longer convinced. Just because you are a naturist doesn't mean you cannot be sexual. It is only human where nakedness is concerned. However, I do believe that naturism is first and foremost a life style, the feeling of freedom as you say, with no hidden agenda. In fact, nothing is hidden!

Also, I think a nude beach and a naturist beach are not necessarily the same thing.

Reactions: auncut10in