Video Nyc Muscle Hidden Camera

giocio

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A while back ago I discovered these little gems, 3 or even more videos of hidden camera work with bodybuilders enjoying each other’s company. I’ve read the story about the guy who filmed them, but I was curious to see if anyone had any other work by the guy who filmed them or anything similar in nature.

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A while back ago I discovered these little gems, 3 or even more videos of hidden camera work with bodybuilders enjoying each other’s company. I’ve read the story about the guy who filmed them, but I was curious to see if anyone had any other work by the guy who filmed them or anything similar in nature.

Please share the story of how they were made. Pity that HD didn't exist then!

giocio

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is hot as fuck. What's the story about what's going on and how the vids were made?
Please share the story of how they were made. Pity that HD didn't exist then!
Essentially from what I read there was a guy back in the late 80s to 90s, who would pick up a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models and he was very rich and would pay them to do sexual acts as well as private Flex shows. The reason why this video was published was due to the fact that he would put a hidden camera in the room but he never told the guys and one day he got caught and they threw the camera out the window. he was able to salvage what was left from the films that's why they're not a the best of qualities but essentially that's everything that I know.