Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone here go to Crunch in Manhattan? Just switched a few weeks ago and their showers are open but I hardly ever see anyone using them in the afternoon.
I go to the one on 23rd / Chelsea. Jacked off in the shower a few times with a guy or two. The locker space in the back is kinda the most cruisey, I usually take my time get undressed and kinda just air out my dick after a shower or before just to show off other men are looking for sure

dontbelazy718

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I go to the one on 23rd / Chelsea. Jacked off in the shower a few times with a guy or two. The locker space in the back is kinda the most cruisey, I usually take my time get undressed and kinda just air out my dick after a shower or before just to show off other men are looking for sure
Yeah, the handicap shower (the one with the curtain) has been getting a bit of action Iately i've noticed.

Reactions: gymman2020

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How oftend do you go there?
Yeah, the handicap shower (the one with the curtain) has been getting a bit of action Iately i've noticed.

I was wondering about that since it’s most private but it’s also closest to the sinks so seems risky if someone sees two people coming out of there?

I’ve seen/had some action there too but it’s really difficult to see outside those glass doors and make a connection.