Oh nick jonas

hot body but not a handsome face at all, I guess that's what bags are for

That's an interesting perspective, considering he's made millions due to his good looks, because he's not a particularly a great actor, singer or musician. To each their own.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chancesare
Hes so hot
tumblr_oyphc2J7vs1wfcqtvo3_250.gif
tumblr_oyphc2J7vs1wfcqtvo4_250.gif
tumblr_oyphc2J7vs1wfcqtvo1_250.gif
 
I find that making the distinction between what I call “regular” handsome and “model” handsome helps here. I think Nick falls into the former category and not the latter. That’s not a dig, both types have their pros and cons
 
That's an interesting perspective, considering he's made millions due to his good looks, because he's not a particularly a great actor, singer or musician. To each their own.
he made millions for a handsome ass and all the men that want to fuck him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Balljunkie
Be nice, these are opinions and you diagnose and prescribe medication ?
I'd fuck him too but his face is not a handsome IN MY OPINION, that is what a forum is about, opinions.
I agree. I was just being playful as I assumed you were being. No enmity there. Famous!