omgwtf

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do talk a lot of shit [jokes?] though. I thought you were banned for that but apparently not so. Maybe you could contribute something useful once in a while? The childish jokes that were never funny to begin with are boring now...

T

that_other_guy

Wonderboy said:
You do talk a lot of shit [jokes?] though. I thought you were banned for that but apparently not so. Maybe you could contribute something useful once in a while? The childish jokes that were never funny to begin with are boring now...

i kinda like the humor ... and him :smile:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
Who the fuck assigned you officer of quality control?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Spladle said:
Cliff Notes at the bottom.

Is anyone ever going to tell me why I was banned? I considered adding this to the "Stronzo was Banned" thread but that seems to have turned into a fleshpile (a totally hawt one, might I add). I also considered making this post with my second account but decided to sort of accept the spirit of the ban and refrain from posting for a few days.

Here is the e-mail that I got (August 5th, 10:30 PM) from mindseye on the subject:

Spladle,

By a majority vote of the moderator team, your membership at LPSG has been
suspended for 72 hours for having reposted content that a moderator had already
deleted and warned you about earlier that day.

Your suspension will end at August 7, 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time.

A moderator attempted to notify you of this suspension yesterday, but the
message did not go through.

Heath

Now see, the thing is, I reposted no content that a moderated had already deleted and warned me about earlier that day. So this reason is BS. Here is the only exchange that I had with a moderator prior to my banning:

http://www.lpsg.org/trash-can/31602-pichulon-is-a-tool.html

Sorry, Chase, but I had to Trash Can the thread.

Personal attacks are against the TOS, even when the turd is Pichulon.

Keep smilin',

Pecker for the Moderating Team

Re: http://www.lpsg.org/trash-can/31602-pichulon-is-a-tool.html

No sweat, yo. Might wanna delete the other one too, then. I didn't even add my own comments, there.

:heart:

The thread that Pecker is referencing had a copy of a PM that pichulon sent me

hello fucking tool

how are you stupid idiot??

along with my thoughts on why pichulon would ever want to speak with me in private in the first place. I questioned his sexuality, called him names, etc.

The thread that I referenced in my reply was titled something like "MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK is retarted" and in it I quoted a PM that he sent me. I think it was this one: http://www.lpsg.org/528712-post58.html

Now, this content was deleted, and I supposed the thread title could have been construed as a "personal attack" if you really wanted to be a dick about it, but in no way can simply reposting someone's words be construed as a "personal attack," especially when I didn't even take them out of context. If anybody's guilty of committing a personal attack here, it's pichulon and Captain Chuck.

Altering his quotes to make it seem as though he was hitting on me also cannot be taken as a personal attack, I'm pretty sure, unless you think that being a homosexual is a bad thing.

Cliff Notes: Will someone in the know please tell me why I was banned? kthx bye

WAAAAAAAA Can't you go back to being BAND again?

Awwww *hugs on Chaseter*

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:

I find them quite funny. How about not speaking for the rest of us mmkay?

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
The only enlightening thing Chase has ever done involved Snakes on a Plane.

i wanna see that movie sooo bad ... :rolleyes: along with that world trade center flick

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn to read people.

I said *I* thought he was banned for his weak humour and poor contributions to the forum. Telling someone to cut their dick off isn't helpful.

I was only expressing *my* thoughts on the subject, not speaking for "the rest of you."

I'm not saying he should be banned now either, it just would be nice if he could try to help someone and not belittle their issue/s or thread with his 'jokes'.

Either way, I don't care.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Eat a dick.

:heart:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alecia19 said:
Just glad your back Spadle. Keep your head up, keep on posting, your post's are typically always entertaining as well as enlightening.
22702-boom-the-sound-bomb-dropping.html

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
i wanna see that movie sooo bad ... :rolleyes: along with that world trade center flick
Oooooh, know what a great plot twist would be? If the plane with snakes on it turned out to be one of the planes that crashed into the WTC! That would blow my freaking mind!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Learn to read people.

I said *I* thought he was banned for his weak humour and poor contributions to the forum. Telling someone to cut their dick off isn't helpful.

I was only expressing *my* thoughts on the subject, not speaking for "the rest of you."

I'm not saying he should be banned now either, it just would be nice if he could try to help someone and not belittle their issue/s or thread with his 'jokes'.

Either way, I don't care.
Dude, are we reading the same threads? That 'tard deserved to have his thread/"issue" belittled. That's what I'm here for. Quality control is my job, not yours, so why don't you stay out of it?

Besides, I wasn't even the first one to make that suggestion. Heather beat me to it, but I don't hear you calling her posts worthless.