Once would fuck...now wouldn't fuck

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some age well. Some don't.
Name someone you would happily have fucked when they were young, but in their middle age wouldn't.

Remember that's not young/old. It's just people who have aged really badly, through bad genes, bad face work or putting on weight.

Photos of the two ages would be a great addition where possible.
(says I, trying to work out how to put photos on the threads)

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex from high school/early college who I tried to scheme into my bed for years after we broke up. He always thought I was "too thick." Mind you I'm 5'9" and I weighed about 130- 140 pounds, which is far from "thick." We've reconnected recently, and I don't know if it's from drinking and smoking, genes, or what, but he's not my bag anymore at all. It doesn't hurt that he's 30 years old and working as a clerk in a liquor store and he just moved out of his parent's house. It also amuses me that his girlfriend is downright chubby and though I'm 15 pounds more than I'd like to weigh, I'm in pretty good shape physically.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There would be someone you know who will never be satisfied with themselves and feel they will never have what they want, and also possess a list of gripes.

Living well, aging gracefully is a better way to do things.

I'm happy to have not gone bald, my teeth are good and I'm not hideously overweight (about 10 pounds can go). Could want for a few things, but wealth isn't easy to get in short notice.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Name someone you would happily have fucked when they were young, but in their middle age wouldn't.

Remember that's not young/old. It's just people who have aged really badly, through bad genes, bad face work or putting on weight.

I recently went ot a high school reunion..and I have to tellyou...Yeeesshhh! Time has not been kind to everyone. Diane L.....She was Fine Fine FIne when she was 17 and i would have fucked her twelve ways to Sunday...but now...Oh HELL NO!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

Hey English, not sure if this helps for piccies, but i press quote at bottom go into thread press staple clip at top a new box opens, press browse which uploads pics from your computer and the upload, takes a couple of secs then upload onto screen, any probs message me :biggrin1:

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And then there's Paul Stanley from KISS, but then it's like John Goodman....maybe under the right circumstances.....naw.

Attachments

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, not that he ever was all that pretty, but when he was young he was doable, when I was young as well.

Attachments

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, he still does have that raw sex appeal...and it is a bad pic...and he does have a nice dick....and I could get really really drunk.

Attachments

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Goldie Hawn

Johanna Lumley.

They used to be muses to me, but now both have lost it.

Susan George I'd fuck any day - just because she used to be Susan George. (close your eyes and think of England, mentallity as far as she's concerned).

Would still do Jenny Agutter, too.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Justin Timberlake would look like a rooted ol' codger. Hehehe. You beyotches get all the looks you can get with that one.

He'll be a professional gigolo sucking on Ryan Phillippe's old Raisinettes to pay off the nursing home annuity.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it didn't seem fair to be doing that to all those rock stars and not do it to myself. There's no getting around it - when the old me, I looked for a pic where I showed my age, is compared to the young me, I just don't match up.

Funny thing is, when I was young, all I saw when I looked in the mirror was what was wrong with me. Now, I look for what's right with me - it just gets harder to find.

:wiggle:

Attachments