Photo Onlyfans Hugeandhung

aleddard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh, when I look back I can believe he was on steroids at some point, but he just seems to have let himself go a bit. I remember when I first spoke to him in 2017 he was a lot more clearly "muscular" than now.

I don't think he let himself go, he just went on an extended bulk. He's gonna look even better than before when he cuts

Reactions: jjohansen9961

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He photoshops his dick so much lmaoo. You can see a faint outline where his dick shadow ACTUALLY is and how much he extended his dick.
Damn it you're right, @rhettyboi ! Charlatan. Oh well reality doesn't much matter ... I've been saying for years that a talented artist should have his way with a superstr8 model like Edgars Snepsts and visualize him flipping with another guy. Maybe better yet, getting pegged by his wife!!

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He photoshops his dick so much lmaoo. You can see a faint outline where his dick shadow ACTUALLY is and how much he extended his dick.
Agreed.
His twitter says he is 9'...but he definitely is not. A lof of his OF videos he seems to hide his dick. You don't see much of it for someone who has 9'!
And the reactions to those who suck and ride it, there is no way. I'd like to see his un-photoshooped proof!

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This looks like an old photo. He was this ripped around three years ago, now he is really just chunky. Which is equally hot for me, but just not the same as before.

I think that's pretty much par for the course. Get big and ripped, then eventually let yourself go