DaylightCome

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Denver County, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Practically ANY PayPerView (after subscribing) page. Jakipz is probably the worst about this. He’s the type of pay per view AFTER you PAY to subscribe type of page. Nothing worth seeing and yet people always promote him and I’m absolutely sick of it. He’s dishonest and when you call him out on it he acts like nothing happened and that “it’s his page ”. If you have to ask for PPV on top of an already paid subscription your content is most likely shit.

DaylightCome

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Denver County, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Alright here we go I have a running list:
Jakipz
Shreddedkid
Jayden Rembacher
Chris Hatton (hatts17)
Thatfitguy
bradj101
Hayden Monteleone
aaronthekid
Shreds
And Patrick Leblanc
My advice? Stick to freckhead , jake Ashford, Michael fitt, Duke Wayne, and jerseyh0mo

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright here we go I have a running list:
Jakipz
Shreddedkid
Jayden Rembacher
Chris Hatton (hatts17)
Thatfitguy
bradj101
Hayden Monteleone
aaronthekid
Shreds
And Patrick Leblanc
My advice? Stick to freckhead , jake Ashford, Michael fitt, Duke Wayne, and jerseyh0mo
You need to add RaxClub, Chris wilson, Kyle Colver, Nick Swafford

Dan31076

Experimental Member
Media
The following performers do what I call "bait and switch" false advertising in which they post very short videos (less than 2-4 minutes) and pictures but never any full length videos, and then solicit you in your message box to pay extra for full length videos:

Bait & Switchers (post seconds-long videos & solicits people via private message to pay more money for "longer" videos)
  • Andres "Superboy" Vergel (aka Eric Parker) (several videos are a few minutes long but all are incomplete)
  • Candy Ken
  • Daniel Shoneye (also lies by falsely advertising sex videos that never appear)
  • H@yden M0nteleone (also lies by falsely advertising sex videos that never appear)
Short-Length Videos
  • Jeram1e Ho1lins
  • Joshua10nbed
  • Lewis Dean Flanagan (no full frontal nudity)
  • XXXStark
Add to it Tic toc duo on OnlyFans Tate Sweatt @tsweatt1. Not a single update sine Oct. subscribed like a fool for 3 mos. all talk and nothing more than what he does on TicToc. His buddy Kadin Kearns isn’t much better. He posts daily but promises of something exciting is him in underwear. Big fuckin deal. Total scam!!!
The following performers do what I call "bait and switch" false advertising in which they post very short videos (less than 2-4 minutes) and pictures but never any full length videos, and then solicit you in your message box to pay extra for full length videos:

Bait & Switchers (post seconds-long videos & solicits people via private message to pay more money for "longer" videos)
  • Andres "Superboy" Vergel (aka Eric Parker) (several videos are a few minutes long but all are incomplete)
  • Candy Ken
  • Daniel Shoneye (also lies by falsely advertising sex videos that never appear)
  • H@yden M0nteleone (also lies by falsely advertising sex videos that never appear)
Short-Length Videos
  • Jeram1e Ho1lins
  • Joshua10nbed
  • Lewis Dean Flanagan (no full frontal nudity)
  • XXXStark

As we all know, quite a few accounts on OF, JFF, Connectpal, SubscribePlace, 4MyFans and other subscriber-hosting pages are not worth the price, dishonestly advertised and/or feature performers scamming people.

To create awareness for this, let's use this thread to report on experiences we've had with particularly performers and subscriptions so that people will know the truth about certain people before they subscribe.

Feel free to leave reviews, report scammers or dishonest advertising...

NOTE: Do not share videos, photos or copyrighted material explicitly from these pages. Do not request material either.

Reactions: deleted6546911

Dan31076

Experimental Member
Media
Beware of TIcToc influencers. Total scam. Tate Sweatt @tsweatt1. Joined for three months like a fool. Not a single post since October. You see just as much by paying this fool as you would on TicToc. What a fuckin douche. His duo buddy Kadin Kearns at least posts pics, but nothing like they mention in profile. Another scammer. I can see dudes in underwear in a catalog

Reactions: Brooksm.92

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Save Your money for Thickpapidickk he charges nearly $10 his OF, but his vids are short asf. He false advertises on Twitter bc half the previews he posts aren’t even on his OF. I should’ve known there was a reason he turned off his comments for his posts.

Attachments

Sexyric02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Save Your money for Thickpapidickk he charges nearly $10 his OF, but his vids are short asf. He false advertises on Twitter bc half the previews he posts aren’t even on his OF. I should’ve known there was a reason he turned off his comments for his posts.
Yeah and he only chooses profiles with a lot of followers to “win” his retweet contest

Reactions: Clemmon Wright

bot_boss93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi. Do you can anyone to tell me good OnlyFans guys, solo content, in boxers like @thatblondedon? And what are you thinking for raafa91? Does he deserve 5$ for him OnlyFans?

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll like to add 2.

Sebi/Sebastian Barraza/iamsebi7

20201225_192002-jpg.26970971

20201117_212052-jpg.25085831

Then FedeTarzan/FedeAbuin/TarzanFit

EqHdn3yXcAI6yXL

EqHgMKnW8AEYW5z

Onlybentley on Onlyfans is another scammer. He advertises explicit content upon subscription but only shows his hard dick once. Everything else is PPV. When I subscribed, he sent me a message to like all of his posts in exchange for 2 custom pics. I told him I would like all of his posts when he actually uploaded a jerk off video or something actually explicit. He told me that if he posted content like that, he would've put it in his bio. When I called him out on the explicit content upon subscription part he put in his bio, he screenshot the definition of explicit and sent it to me trying to be a smartass but all he did was prove my point for me. He told me he gets paid good money for PPV so he doesn't feel the need to show everything just for his monthly subscription price of $9.99. And now he's taking money from other subscribers for custom content and after he gets the money, he tells them he doesn't feel comfortable doing their requests. He's literally just another out of work stripper who is trying to make money off the gay community and even got into bed with the Adonis Lounge crew.

jock914203

Sexy Member
Media
Gymnastkid589 is not worth it either. Shows pics but videos are short and there's no sex. You have to pay extra for the sex videos but turn out to be really short and not worth it.

Jakipz is not worth it either. Just pics and short videos where he doesn't even cum.

Bigbreezy in my opinion is the worst of the worst. Doesn't show anything for free and when he does doesn't show face. Charges extra for videos with other guys and aren't worth it. The sex videos never show face and everything is really vanilla and the videos he shows on the main page are short and boring stuff.

100% on bigbreezy. He promoted 'fully naked' video of him and Levi Conely, which I paid extra for. There was just bulge and a brief glimpse of ass. It was clearly promoted as full frontal. I wrote to him and he played innocent "it does have nudity'. Lies and scams.

spurslad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few to add, before he made his account inactive Baba Bruno was one who would never show any actual dick, just bulging in his shorts whilst being shirtless.
Also avoid accounts like Cristian Romero & his buddy Ivanxet91, they both have a monthly sub of $25 but don’t post hardly anything and when they do they don’t post anything worth seeing, no full frontal, just tease pics and a few seconds videos. Ivanxet91 once messaged me saying he charges $500 for a full frontal and $1000 for a video but the payment had to go through paypal so he wanted those details if i was willing to pay, obviously i didn’t take him up on his offer. And we all know about Daniel Newman, don’t go anywhere near that account, complete and utter scammer

sitn1987

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this guy took payment for a custom then just ghosted and never followed through - scammed me out of a good hunk of money :( - jeffreyvice7