Oral and Relationships

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Its cause it common logic. Men rate love by how much they use their cock so if you aren't feeling his cock then he aint feeling the love. Subsequently he's gonna be outta there to find someone who is willing to feel it

Lee, that's the most eloquent thing I've ever read -- Im serious.
When Im feeling distant from my wife, it's usually because she hasn't worshipped my cock lately.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are whole cultures where oral sex is tabboo. I think it is possible, within such a culture, for there to be healthy relationships which do not involve much, or any oral sex. Outside such cultures, I can't see it. I think it very unlikely, outside such a culture, that two people who both mutually are disinterested in oral sex will find each other. Possible, but unlikely. I thin kit more likely that either both partners will be keen, or one partner will tolerate the other's disinterest (but I don't know for how long).

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been married for nearly 20 years and still waiting for the wife to give me oral, shes just not comfortable with the whole idea of it.
How would you rate your relationship with her overall? Is your sex life still great overall? Do you feel close to her, or do you think you two could be closer?

B_a new long one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been married for 35 years and oral sex is a big part of our marriage. She gives me head at least twice a week and I eat her often too. It is part of our regular loove making to. We are not prudes by any means we have friends we enjoy sex with, she eats pussy and I suck cock, we have had it different ways. Enjoy life we are middle age and not dead yet. Happy New Year.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is an interesting question a friend of mine talked about with me.
He wondered and then i wondered what the percentage is of people in realtionships that have oral sex - give and receive.
I had not thought of this before but upon further thought, the best relationships i have had involved very good oral sex on both sides.
What say you? does great oral sex or lack thereof help or hinder or affect a relationship either way? discuss amongst yourselves.

Hmm, interesting question. I've not had that many serious relationships but receiving and giving oral was definetely an integral part of the few relationships I have had.

Gee, maybe if those guys hadn't been so good at oral I wouldn't have stayed with them so long? :confused::eek:

There are whole cultures where oral sex is tabboo. I think it is possible, within such a culture, for there to be healthy relationships which do not involve much, or any oral sex. Outside such cultures, I can't see it. I think it very unlikely, outside such a culture, that two people who both mutually are disinterested in oral sex will find each other. Possible, but unlikely. I thin kit more likely that either both partners will be keen, or one partner will tolerate the other's disinterest (but I don't know for how long).
That is so true. In many Indian cultures kissing is taboo. In Bollywood movies you'll see people dance through a fountain wearing chiffon that clings to 6-pack abs and and upright perky breasts. Yet rarely do they kiss.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-wife and I never did oral because we had zero interest in it. She had a vagina and I had a penis, so we saw no reason not to stick my penis into her vagina. We did try it once just to see what it was like, but because of my thickness she could barely get the head into her mouth. Our relationship didn't last, but the absence of oral sex had nothing to do with it.