Ouch!!

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Was making out with my girl tonight...both of us in our underwear. So she gets ontop of me and I'm very aroused at this point, and i grab her waist to kinda pull her in and she slips...landing straight-on-my-cock. My dick was popping through the hole in my boxers and standing straight up, and for a second I thought i had somehow broke my dick. Immediately, I jumped up and checked for bruises/blood/anything, just to see whether or not it was still on contact. (we havent even had sex yet)....

nonetheless, everything turned out fine in the end...although it hurt like hell for a couple minutes and she felt horrible about it. Something I wouldn't wanna experience again though, and just thought I'd post this as a safety precaution if it hasn't happened to you.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Examine your erection after a couple of days; look for areas of bruising /swelling, or places which remain painful to the touch (No, not THAT sort of pain, and not THAT sort of touch either!). It is possible to rupture the blood vessels in the 3 slabs of erectile tissue which make up the erection. If there is any sign of anything untoward, go see your Dr. The resultant scar tissue there, if it's not attended to, can cause both permanent curvature and pain when using it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lee_M said:
I know you can break your cock, even though i think its more a muscle sprain.

You can indeed "break" you cock, according to my urologist, and it can be serious. A while back, I had an accident while vigorously pounding a fuckbud with a very firm ass. Our rhythm got disrupted, my cock pulled out, I missed the hole going back in at full velocity, and my cock got bent over double. The next day, I began to have a white discharge, so I went to my urologist.

Upon hearing the story, he exclaimed "Does it still work? Can you still get hard?" He then explained that it is possible to rupture the erectile tissue by such an accident, and that surgery would be required to fix it. When I assured him that it still worked, just was slightly painful and had a discharge, he concluded that I had not done such dreaded damage, but probably had torn or damaged the urethra, and the white discharge was an inflamatory response. A few days of abstinance and antibiotics, and I was fine.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the replies...and I'm fine BTW, I was able to jerk off last night a lil later after she left...just as a test-run. Everything was fine, no pain, no discharge, nada

thanks

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a similar experience just yesterday. We were having very vigorous sex when she moved her hips wildly as I was going into her quickly. I felt my cock bend, and it hurt for a moment. I had to pull out and rest for a few minutes before continuing at a slower pace.

Does this happen with guys who are longer than average? It seems that those of us with more length can have longer strokes and are more likely to have it partway in at any moment. :confused: