PC or Mac

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, this thread has gone just the way I knew it would.

Yup.

Probably the stupidest thing EVER in these computer debates is how people infer a user's lifestyle, buying habits, aesthetic tastes, propensity to pose at Starbucks, car ownership, actual computer knowledge, number of children, dick size, , ETC., because of what computer they use.

Here it is: everybody uses both Mac and Windows.

/end thread

I really hate to see these kinds of threads get started. I cringe every time I see one, and I need to just stay out of them, period...

Welcome. :wink:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm at it:

I'm straight, and have only owned Macintosh computers.

Now... without going all stalker-ish and searching through my other posts...

Tell me what kind of person I am.

What do I buy at Starbucks? What kind of car do I drive? Am I single? What's my favorite color? Gran Turismo or Forza or Tetris? What's my favorite beer -- or do I prefer wine or liquor? What kind of movies do I like? What do I do for a living? What's my favorite lube?

Sheesh... some of the assumptions made in this thread are fucking stupid.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got my first mac a year and a half ago and I was very anti mac before, but ever since I've loved macs. Everything just works out of the box, I'm not saying PC don't work well, but a PC requires a lot more maintenance to keep it running smoothly. My mac just updates the system software once in a while and I don't have to do anything.
There hasn't been a moment when I missed my PC and my sister has switched to a mac as well.
Now, our computer have no network problems, we can share files with just one mouse click, the computers never freeze and best of all no viruses.

So in my opinion, use whatever you want, but cut the judgemental crap, it's just an machine! You might as well be judging people with a JVC tv because you've got a SONY. Same thing IMHO

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a friend who says the majority of folks who are Gay use macs and straight folks use PC's...What type of computer do u use?

Clearly, we can judge you by the company you keep. What a fuckin' stupid, lame-ass statement, and what kind of a moron would repeat it?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've built 2 PC's from the ground up.
One is a dual-boot system running Windoze 98SE and Linux Red hat 9.
The new one runs Linux Fedora Core 6.
I have found that all versions of Linux is superior to Mac when it comes to graphics.
The *ONLY* reason I run Windows 98SE is so it can talk to my keyboards. But that's fixing to change.
Vista is a JOKE!!

angelfallen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I´m an Illustraitor and designer, so the best for my work is my Mac G5, I use my PC just for the internet