peeing with a hardon

D

deleted1025121

that's me almost every night. I'm 32 all ready and feeling like my dick gets harder and my sex drive just gets more intense every year. I was much unhealthier growing up, though; this is probably the best shape I've been in physically in my whole life. I move around a lot and I know I have really good circulation.
Well I just turned 50 and its getting worse with age. And by age I mean I get harder and it stays harder all night. It sounds like a great thing but it really isn't when you want to sleep and its hard and throbbing. I do everything like putting the elastic of my underwear or boxers around it. I will sometimes put a heating pad on it. The heat seems to deter it. Its really wild. Even if I take an afternoon nap. Up it goes. Its like everytime my body calms down to relax up it goes. Its baffling. But I never precum or have a wet dream or anything. I'm just thankful its summer again where I can sleep without a blanket. In winder I cant put covers on top cause it hurts...I always have to sleep on my side. So now I'm naked and it points to the sky every night. LOL

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I just turned 50 and its getting worse with age. And by age I mean I get harder and it stays harder all night. It sounds like a great thing but it really isn't when you want to sleep and its hard and throbbing. I do everything like putting the elastic of my underwear or boxers around it. I will sometimes put a heating pad on it. The heat seems to deter it. Its really wild. Even if I take an afternoon nap. Up it goes. Its like everytime my body calms down to relax up it goes. Its baffling. But I never precum or have a wet dream or anything. I'm just thankful its summer again where I can sleep without a blanket. In winder I cant put covers on top cause it hurts...I always have to sleep on my side. So now I'm naked and it points to the sky every night. LOL
wow, well mine never gets to the point where the blanket hurts it, but I can definitely relate to the hard-ons that there is absolutely nothing sexually pleasurable about and is in no way related to sexual desire. I hated having partners who would stroke me in the middle of night because they felt like my erection was permission. It would usually frighten and overwhelm me and not feel good at all. Even my morning wood isn't necessarily when I want to get off. I usually like to get off after a coffee and a breakfast, never before.

D

deleted1025121

wow, well mine never gets to the point where the blanket hurts it, but I can definitely relate to the hard-ons that there is absolutely nothing sexually pleasurable about and is in no way related to sexual desire. I hated having partners who would stroke me in the middle of night because they felt like my erection was permission. It would usually frighten and overwhelm me and not feel good at all. Even my morning wood isn't necessarily when I want to get off. I usually like to get off after a coffee and a breakfast, never before.
Oh I 100% agree with this. Most of the guys think cause I'm hard I'm horny and ready to play. But that is NOT the case at all. I've even awoke to guys trying to sit on it and well...that made it go down real quick. haha. Its so weird. Even a morning bj in bed I have to wake up and switch my mind to sex.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh I 100% agree with this. Most of the guys think cause I'm hard I'm horny and ready to play. But that is NOT the case at all. I've even awoke to guys trying to sit on it and well...that made it go down real quick. haha. Its so weird. Even a morning bj in bed I have to wake up and switch my mind to sex.
I never enjoyed sex or stroking with morning wood. It is a different feeling if you get hard from sexual arousal vs morning wood. I think being hard all night lessens the sensation which comes back after going flaccid and peeing

Reactions: deleted1025121

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a rigid upward pointing erection and an upward curve, peeing with a hard-on is quite a manoeuvre for me. The shower with the water running is the best option, but if that's not available then it's got to be the cubicle. Urinal is a no-go.

Ideal scenario is to wait for it to go down, but when nature calls we all know that's not always possible.

CoffeeFiend85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pissing with a boner is the most difficult and awkward thing to do. Especially when you wake up with a massive tent in your boxers and you’re half asleep and trying to aim into the toilet to piss. Sometimes you have no choice but to just jack off instead first.

Reactions: Beach Boner

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok... Peeing in the shower while stroking your cock. Start to pee. Then start stroking... Then stop before you cum (edge). Then pee a bit more. Then stroke again. The feeling of the fluid going thru it as I stroke is pretty fun.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It used to happen to me more so than it does now. You miss the toilet, make a mess. Luckily I’ve always lived in places far enough away from people that I could just go outside and piss off the porch, that always worked best for me.

I keep thinking about this one time though. I think I was 19 or 20 at the time. It wasn’t long after my wife’s dad had died. And he had this boat at a friends house. My wife drove me and her mom to the friends house. Me and her mom were gonna take the boat, to a marina where they were gonna store it. Wife took the car.
Of course we’d been drinking beer that day. And me and the wife were planning on hooking up when we got the boat parked and mom pacified.
So I ended up with a huge boner and a belly full of beer, that had to go. And we were on a huge lake on a foggy night.
So we stopped. And I said something to the fact that it’s not like she’d never seen one. It was also a small boat. She was sitting behind me I was more to the side than having my back completely to her. And even though I sure didn’t look her way. I could just feel her eyes on me watching as I took that long reliving piss.

In hindsight I’ve always wondered what she’d said If I’d asked her if she’d like to see it? Or if I might have turned around and stepped over and put it right in her face. Being that I knew she was looking or trying to look.

I probably could have gotten a good blow job, or at least a hand job. And possibly more. But considering what all happened in the years afterwards. She’d probably hung it over my head and eventually would have told my wife.
So in that way I’m glad I didn’t try anything but take that piss. But it’s still fun to think about.

Reactions: CoffeeFiend85
D

deleted1025121

The worst is when you wake up and rock hard...and you dont want to try to aim at night. So you sit down and try to position yourself back far enough so you can lean forward and at least pee in the bowl. But if you make a mistake your miscalculate the length of your erection your dick tip can touch the inside of the bowl. Its disgusting. haha. I immediate get up and then wash my tip...but by that time I've gone soft and can go. LOL

Reactions: CoffeeFiend85