1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Please I Need Advice.

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by Secrethomosexual, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Secrethomosexual

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met a guy in scruff and I need help. He messaged me and I went to his house to hook up. I knew he was going to be big. I thought muscular but, I was wrong he was fat but I still have him a chance, I didn't wanna judge. Went to his room and started making out. He had cigarette breath. We took off our clothes and we started sucking each other off. I tasted his piss off of his dick and it smelt kinda musty. He wanted me to eat his ass and when I did, it tasted like he didn't wash it before hand. I tried to put his dick inside of me (with condom) and it didn't work. He never entered me. We switched positions and we 69ed. I came but he didn't. I didn't want it to last long. I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be open minded. I thought I would've loved it. I went to cvs and bought lysol and listerine and lysoled my whole face, groin and swallowed mouth wash. I feel extremely violated. He was really nice and when I told him I wasn't feeling it he was like "okay that's fine". I bolted out of there. I wanted my first time to be special. With someone who loved and was really physically attracted to. But I got horny and I didn't think properly. I'm DL and no one knows I like guys. Is this what it's like?? I feel like a fuck up.

Now I'm worried if i caught something. He did tell me he was neg and that he was open with his husband. But I'm still scared. I'm going to immediately shower and brush my teeth. I don't want an std or hiv. What should I do ??

njfellow2002 likes this.
  2. venusflyy

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Go get tested and do a rapid HIV test.

njfellow2002 likes this.
  3. WilliamG

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get tested if you are concerned.

Next time meet them at a semi public place to "size them up". When one misrepresents themselves on one thing, expect they may have on others. Did he intimate he was muscular? Did you guys talk about hygiene? Did you exchange pics? I know there are some "adventurous" types that will meet privately with only text... or just a face... or worse, just a dick pic. I'd be way more cautious. But that's just me.

njfellow2002 likes this.
  4. Luvcutdick

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yikes .............. you are too considerate. You have your own health to think of.

I once hooked up with a very hot guy. He forced me to suck him bareback. I was really concerned for a long time. No, he didn't cum in my mouth, but he did have lots of precum.

Unless you are comfortable, use protection. The benefit is worth the worry.

aldawg likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice