D

deleted6564491

I met a guy in scruff and I need help. He messaged me and I went to his house to hook up. I knew he was going to be big. I thought muscular but, I was wrong he was fat but I still have him a chance, I didn't wanna judge. Went to his room and started making out. He had cigarette breath. We took off our clothes and we started sucking each other off. I tasted his piss off of his dick and it smelt kinda musty. He wanted me to eat his ass and when I did, it tasted like he didn't wash it before hand. I tried to put his dick inside of me (with condom) and it didn't work. He never entered me. We switched positions and we 69ed. I came but he didn't. I didn't want it to last long. I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be open minded. I thought I would've loved it. I went to cvs and bought lysol and listerine and lysoled my whole face, groin and swallowed mouth wash. I feel extremely violated. He was really nice and when I told him I wasn't feeling it he was like "okay that's fine". I bolted out of there. I wanted my first time to be special. With someone who loved and was really physically attracted to. But I got horny and I didn't think properly. I'm DL and no one knows I like guys. Is this what it's like?? I feel like a fuck up.

Now I'm worried if i caught something. He did tell me he was neg and that he was open with his husband. But I'm still scared. I'm going to immediately shower and brush my teeth. I don't want an std or hiv. What should I do ??

Reactions: njfellow2002

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get tested if you are concerned.

Next time meet them at a semi public place to "size them up". When one misrepresents themselves on one thing, expect they may have on others. Did he intimate he was muscular? Did you guys talk about hygiene? Did you exchange pics? I know there are some "adventurous" types that will meet privately with only text... or just a face... or worse, just a dick pic. I'd be way more cautious. But that's just me.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a guy in scruff and I need help. He messaged me and I went to his house to hook up. I knew he was going to be big. I thought muscular but, I was wrong he was fat but I still have him a chance, I didn't wanna judge. Went to his room and started making out. He had cigarette breath. We took off our clothes and we started sucking each other off. I tasted his piss off of his dick and it smelt kinda musty. He wanted me to eat his ass and when I did, it tasted like he didn't wash it before hand. I tried to put his dick inside of me (with condom) and it didn't work. He never entered me. We switched positions and we 69ed. I came but he didn't. I didn't want it to last long. I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be open minded. I thought I would've loved it. I went to cvs and bought lysol and listerine and lysoled my whole face, groin and swallowed mouth wash. I feel extremely violated. He was really nice and when I told him I wasn't feeling it he was like "okay that's fine". I bolted out of there. I wanted my first time to be special. With someone who loved and was really physically attracted to. But I got horny and I didn't think properly. I'm DL and no one knows I like guys. Is this what it's like?? I feel like a fuck up.

Now I'm worried if i caught something. He did tell me he was neg and that he was open with his husband. But I'm still scared. I'm going to immediately shower and brush my teeth. I don't want an std or hiv. What should I do ??

Yikes .............. you are too considerate. You have your own health to think of.

I once hooked up with a very hot guy. He forced me to suck him bareback. I was really concerned for a long time. No, he didn't cum in my mouth, but he did have lots of precum.

Unless you are comfortable, use protection. The benefit is worth the worry.

Reactions: flatiron and aldawg

Lookaliker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My first time was really awful too, I’m like 95% sure he was homeless with a phone lol. Nothing against homeless people but when you go to an address and it’s a for sale house with zero furniture and clearly in the middle of construction and it becomes immediately apparent he hadn’t washed in days, it wasn’t fun. He finished like immediately thankfully and I just left but it bothered me for like a week straight afterwards.

Since then I’ve learned a LOT. Like, last week I travelled an hour to see a guy and he was absolutely fine. Just what I expected. Then half way through I became like very aware that I wasn’t enjoying myself and I just said okay I kinda wanna leave, he was absolutely fine. If they’re not fine, then that’s the worst that can happen really - much better than awful sex that you don’t really want.

Reactions: flatiron

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That's not normal. Actually it sounds pretty gross. I've personally never had an experience remotely like this. I hope this doesn't put you off guys. You're gonna have some very special moments and experiences in the future. Stay strong and brave, dude.

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yuck that sounds horrible. I feel sorry for you. Get tested asap and try to know the detail of your hookup partner before doing the deed if you can.

Pat48081

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Saint Clair Shores (Michigan, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You said you hated every minute of it, so make a personal rule for yourself right now, NEVER meet another guy at his or your front door! I like to meet at a coffee shop or even a public parking lot. It makes for an easy exit if it doesn't feel right. If he won't do that, he's hiding something bigtime!

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I know this is somewhat of an old thread but...

You're not a fuck up. You just didn't know/follow best practices. For you in particular it sounds like taking the advice of the people above is a good idea; meet at a public place first. Meet for a drink whatever (some people like the risk of not doing so)

To be honest the only thing that really makes me want to shake you :yum is the fact you clearly weren't happy with the situation but carried on anyway.

Fuck the fact it might get awkward. Don't give a shit if he gets pissy. if you EVER find yourself in a similar situation again, you have every right to call time on the meeting and stop it going any further.

Have you had a more positive experience since?

Reactions: d3m3trius

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well count me in on encounters that I thought would be great, however, they turned out to be awful.

In one case, the guy was not cut; unfortunately he did not keep himself clean. When I pulled back his foreskin the smell was terrible.

Once, in a bath house, I hooked up with a guy who was hot. He forced me to suck him bareback which is against my practices. I was concerned for quite a while.

We have all had those experiences. I always practiced safety, however, I did get caught a couple of times.

As a rule, I insist on showering first. It is safe and shows the other person respect both for him and yourself.

Reactions: d3m3trius