Polygamy

boibitch87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you to a certain extent. If you want to practice it, then fine. However, don't lead on a potential spouse - be up front about what you believe and practice.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My favorite form of "extra" marriage would be between one woman and two or three men, in which I was one of the men. I would enjoy fucking her so much more if I knew that the others were fucking her too. This may sound completely at odds with the "normal" male need to dominate women and to have exclusive fuck-rights to them, but there are lots of men just like me who would enjoy sharing a "wife" with other men on an ongoing basis.

I agree with you completely. The absolute ultimate in male bonding! Add in no-holds-barred sexually among the men, and it's heaven on earth, provided one gets together with mature unselfish people.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I say let's either legalize polygamy of every type (polygyny, polyandry, polygynandry, etc...) or get the government out of marriages altogether.

I think that government should get out of marriages entirely. But so long as there are governmentally established benefits available to married people, relationships bigger than twosomes should also be able to partake.

Blackwark

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What about polyandry (one woman, more than one man) or polyamory (more than a man and woman e.g. MMF, FFM, FFF, MMM, MMMM, FFMM, etc.)?

My SO and I have been tentatively wondering about a third, though not searching for it.

Edit: Ah, someone hit this before me. still curious about people's thoughts though.

Last edited: