Posting your pics.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the owner is the one making money, why isn't the owner supplying the product (pictures?). When I go to a restaurant, I don't bring my own steak.
That's ridiculous.:tongue:

Apparently you have missed all the comments thru out threads where women are drooling over you! :wink: *pulls tongue back into mouth* I thought the exact same thing!

A. In some cultures meat on the bones is a sign of virility.....rowrr! :wink:
and, Personally I prefer a man with a little meat on his bones. I like to have something to hold onto as I scream out in passion 2. :tongue:, I see pictures of you in a harem, moorish, sultry eyed, a little smile on your face, surrounded by women feeding you grapes and fanning you. When you do take pictures would you keep this little fantasy of mine in mind, pretty please?? :biggrin1: Oooo, I like that; and he should be wearing those silk harem pants in vibrant jewel tones. Or maybe just a loin cloth . . .
Personally, I don't really peruse the gallery. For me, I am first attracted to the post. Then the avatar. Same with pm's. If my interest is peaked I will take a look. The enjoyment is in the threads. Further contact and picture exchanging is for off of LPSG.

Agreed, but some of us simpletons need the occasional visual reminder so we don't forget what it is we're 'supporting'. :tongue:
Hey, I resemble that remark. :biggrin1:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
No it's because I think it's a bit mean when people don't put pics on, I want to see what people look like.

Thank you. That's a lot more honest than pretending that we are somehow morally obligated to give the site owner things for free.

For some of us, this is a messageboard. For others, it's a pic posting site. And presumably for others it's an arcade or chatroom or whatever.

You don't see me complaining about people who have gallery pics, but few or no posts. The messageboard posts are what I came here for.