MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i only have two eyes? to peep a vast army of boobs.

i spartan peep, yo.

boobs are particularly dangers cuz they usually travel in pairs.
i could be over powered at any time.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mentioning ninjas and boobehs in the same sentence will always get my attention. smoother at will, Ms. Dragon.
*kitteh moterboat*

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
If you stare so hard you cant speak right= pig
if you obviously stare and dont have the balls to talk, but you continue to stare= bastard annoying get out of my face, jump off of a damn bridge pig
if you give a few prolonged glances, but can hold your shit together= "yeah i like them too"

can I see?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a self-professed "breast guy" too, it is almost unavoidable that you must make eye contact at some point. Yeah, I get "caught" looking a lot. Do I follow up with eye contact and a smile? You bet. A "Hallo :3" is often slipped in there when maintaining that eye contact. If she thinks me acceptable or not after making an attempt to communicate (albeit not so overtly) subtly my appreciation of her figure - so be it. Many do return a smile and a wave or an acknowledging, pleasant "Hi" in return. I pursue gently the ones that still smile as they turn to look back at me as they walk away. You *just* do not know where it will lead.

Does it make me trollish/piggish/disgusting? While being honest - it is POSSIBLE. Every woman will react so differently from one to the next. But you too can be surprised how many *seem* to appreciate the attention when you do not come off as a total lech. Yeah, you got caught looking - own it. Cop up to it. Follow through with COMMUNICATION as subtle nuances in a "Hello" can non-creepily express, "OMG - you're GORGEOUS!!" in a totally non-threatening/creepy way and convey true appreciation.

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't really mind. i like to dress in low cut revealing tops, so i don't blame a guy at all for ogling when i wear stuff like that. in certain situations i think its really wrong though, so for me its not about the length of the stare but the situation the stare happens in.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a non issue with me. I'm a boob man. I have learned, from many years of being me, to glance and then keep my eyes the hell off em. I got an awesome pair at home to "ogle" if I wanted too. She doesn't mind unless were having a serious conversation. And if she catches me I usually respond with "My you and the ladies are looking loverly today" and she smiles and gives this ole bear a kiss. That works for me. But in public you will never catch me looking. I'm looking alright but I'm all stealthy and ninja like! (Ducks in preparation for kitteh attack upon the mention of the word ninja)

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
But in public you will never catch me looking. I'm looking alright but I'm all stealthy and ninja like!
Beware Intrigue! Our boobs have eyes. :popworm:

I don't know if other ladies are the same, but I do seem to be able to 'sense' when I'm being oggled, even when the stealthy ninja is not in my direct line of sight.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I am going out to a lounge or bar I dress more provocatively and don't mind if a guy ogles me because that is the attention I am looking for. I dress conservatively for work and even wear minimizer bras so my breasts don't seem that big. Not much of an issue at work. However, there were one or two occasions were some co-workers seemed to be just looking at my breasts and it's even more awkward when its a woman.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my pov you're right on the money MsThang.
Surely when you dress a tad bit more revealing you know what kind of reactions to expect, most likely that's why you dress that way.

Just out of curiosity, on those occasions it happened to you at work place, how did you deal with it?

On a sidenote check out this stand-up piece, loosely related to the topic, by Dave Chappelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't know if other ladies are the same, but I do seem to be able to 'sense' when I'm being oggled, even when the stealthy ninja is not in my direct line of sight.

Nuh uh! I've never seen these "eyes" and I get up close and personal with my ladys bazzooms! I'm ggonna have to be more careful!! Lol

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:theyareontome:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem with anyone looking, really. Yes, I'll call them a pig when they're just so blatant about it. But a lot of the time I get just a slight thrill when I can turn a head or two.

The best response was a few months ago when I was at a home store loading mulch into the back of the truck. I lost my grip on a 40 pound bag and managed to heft it up against my stomach just to get a better grip. That's when I noticed this older man walking past. He looked at me and smiled, and at first I thought he might offer a hand, which I would have declined. But then I saw him exhale deeply, close his eyes for a moment and walk away with a big smile. When I looked down I saw that the mulch did a Wonder Bra number on my t-shirt. I threw the bag into the truck and just let out a laugh. I hope I made his day.

And as for whoever said gay guys don't notice, you're wrong. I work with a number of gay men, but Ernie has become a close friend. When we met his first words were "Honey, I just love your breasts. They're so out there!"

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have big boobs like Dolf and they are gunna attract attention...hell they are almost big enough to warrant their own postcode and they enter a room 5 mins before the rest of me does!:wink::biggrin1:

I never run anywhere for fear of getting my eyes blackened.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine are also gigantic, and while I do not generally enjoy it, I expect the sideways glances. Checking them out quickly and discretely doesn't upset me, but the line between polite interest and obnoxious objectification gets crossed all too often.