Prolapsed uterus

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My SO went for her annual exam and the doctor told her she may be "prone to uteran prolapse" and she was "hanging kind of low".

I know a little bit about what this means and am fairly skilled at reading WebMD, but I'm sure most websites don't answer the types of questions I have.

SO doesn't seem super concerned, but I think she will change her tune and be cautious a bit when we have sexy time (knowing her like I do). We enjoy lots of PIV sex, some anal sex (pia), and fairly often play with small beads or a small plug. We frequently have PIV sex with these inside of her and her orgasms go off the charts.

She is sometimes worried about the anal stuff and while we've started to experiment with larger plugs, we've always "pulled the plug" and abandoned it because she didn't enjoy the discomfort and the accompanying fear or damage. No plans to use anything more or larger than the beads or "starter" plug.

She is very active, works out 7-9 per week. She is very slightly overweight (we both are super active and do extreme sports, but struggle with clean diets). She does kegels (I have no idea how faithful she is with this, haha... Just like I do them... But not always super faithful).

Has anyone else has such a "pre" diagnosis and has it affected your sex life?

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My SO went for her annual exam and the doctor told her she may be "prone to uteran prolapse" and she was "hanging kind of low".

I know a little bit about what this means and am fairly skilled at reading WebMD, but I'm sure most websites don't answer the types of questions I have.

SO doesn't seem super concerned, but I think she will change her tune and be cautious a bit when we have sexy time (knowing her like I do). We enjoy lots of PIV sex, some anal sex (pia), and fairly often play with small beads or a small plug. We frequently have PIV sex with these inside of her and her orgasms go off the charts.

She is sometimes worried about the anal stuff and while we've started to experiment with larger plugs, we've always "pulled the plug" and abandoned it because she didn't enjoy the discomfort and the accompanying fear or damage. No plans to use anything more or larger than the beads or "starter" plug.

She is very active, works out 7-9 per week. She is very slightly overweight (we both are super active and do extreme sports, but struggle with clean diets). She does kegels (I have no idea how faithful she is with this, haha... Just like I do them... But not always super faithful).

Has anyone else has such a "pre" diagnosis and has it affected your sex life?

BTW, I am 100% confident she will wear some thong underwear and a sexy bra around me and then tell me "no PIV" because she doesn't want to have a problem. She will thing that's a hilarious joke to do (at least for a day or so)

It's my understanding that some people's connective tissue is more likely to be flexible... i.e. prone to droop.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes age, hereditary factors can cause these issues, especially if she's had a hysterectomy or vaginal birth. There are treatment options. Kegel exercises supposedly strengthen the pelvic floor, but ultimately the fix if it gets bad enough, would be surgery.

I realize with the quote I did the above may have seemed directed at @Scarletbegonia It wasn't. It was in relation to her post/agreeing with it. Just a quick attempt to clarify and I gave up my photo verification, so I can't edit posts :p