Proof stupid people should not be allowed to breed

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proof that stupid people should not be allowed to breed.

Indian man, 73, fails school exams on 38th try
Thu Jun 14, 7:32 AM ET

A 73-year-old Indian farmer who vowed not to marry before passing his high school exams has failed to get through for the 38th time. Shiv Charan Yadav has been taking the exams -- normally given to schoolchildren at the age of 15 -- every year since 1969, without success.

He was in his 30s when he first decided to better himself through education.

This year, he failed everything except Sanskrit, scoring only 103 out of a possible 600 points. He said he found mathematics especially hard, blaming the subject for dragging down his score.

"Once I pass I want to get married to a girl who's under 30," Yadav, who lives alone in Kohari village in the western desert state of Rajasthan, told Reuters.

He is now revising for his 39th attempt next year.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Proof that stupid people should not be allowed to breed.
More than a bit harsh since we know nothing about his learning abilities or what he does for a living. The guy may have a genuine learning disability which unless and/or until it is discovered-diagnosed cannot be treated or worked with. If he has some form of dyslexia this could be where his problem arises from. He claims difficulty with mathematics--there is numerical dyslexia.

A 73-year-old Indian farmer who vowed not to marry before passing his high school exams has failed to get through for the 38th time. Shiv Charan Yadav has been taking the exams -- every year since 1969, without success.

He was in his 30s when he first decided to better himself through education.

This year, he failed everything except Sanskrit, scoring only 103 out of a possible 600 points. He said he found mathematics especially hard, blaming the subject for dragging down his score.
He is now revising for his 39th attempt next year.
Well, we have also learned that regardless of his ability to pass an exam he is dedicated to continuing towards his goal. Here is a man who wants to better himself--even if he fails, is it truly something which you feel is proper to subject to ridicule? If you perhaps continually failed your driving test would you want people snickering at you? It would not necessarily indicate that you were an idiot; it would merely say that, there are certain skills which you are unable to master (or to be disgustingly PC-unable to mistress). The man passed the Sanskrit portion of the exam--are you proficient in Sanskrit?

It's not wise to mock the intellectually challenged--it means you will reincarnate as one (just how do you think I ended up being a one-legged alcoholic fabulously sexy queer?).

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
More than a bit harsh since we know nothing about his learning abilities or what he does for a living. The guy may have a genuine learning disability which unless and/or until it is discovered-diagnosed cannot be treated or worked with. If he has some form of dyslexia this could be where his problem arises from. He claims difficulty with mathematics--there is numerical dyslexia.

Well, we have also learned that regardless of his ability to pass an exam he is dedicated to continuing towards his goal. Here is a man who wants to better himself--even if he fails, is it truly something which you feel is proper to subject to ridicule? If you perhaps continually failed your driving test would you want people snickering at you? It would not necessarily indicate that you were an idiot; it would merely say that, there are certain skills which you are unable to master (or to be disgustingly PC-unable to mistress). The man passed the Sanskrit portion of the exam--are you proficient in Sanskrit?

It's not wise to mock the intellectually challenged--it means you will reincarnate as one (just how do you think I ended up being a one-legged alcoholic fabulously sexy queer?).
very wise indeed!karma is a bitch!:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than a bit harsh since we know nothing about his learning abilities or what he does for a living. The article says that he is a farmer. The guy may have a genuine learning disability which unless and/or until it is discovered-diagnosed cannot be treated or worked with. If he has some form of dyslexia this could be where his problem arises from. He claims difficulty with mathematics--there is numerical dyslexia. True! It's called dyscalculia and I was diagnosed with it as a freshman in college. I would guess that as a farmer he is in a rural area and does not have access to decent tutors, nor the time to see them if they are nearby.

Well, we have also learned that regardless of his ability to pass an exam he is dedicated to continuing towards his goal. Here is a man who wants to better himself--even if he fails, is it truly something which you feel is proper to subject to ridicule? I am primarily bothered by two things: 1) He feels he can't get on with his life until he passes this test. 2) He thinks that he will be able to land a fertile normal woman over 40 years his junior. If you perhaps continually failed your driving test would you want people snickering at you? People have snickered behind my back and to my face for a significant part of my life. :frown1: It would not necessarily indicate that you were an idiot; it would merely say that, there are certain skills which you are unable to master (or to be disgustingly PC-unable to mistress). Part of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at. He needs to move on and live as happy a life as he can with the time he has left on this earth. The man passed the Sanskrit portion of the exam--are you proficient in Sanskrit? No, I am not. However since he lives in India there is a good chance that Sanskrit is his native language.

Given the way my life has gone thus far; I have become convinced that in a previous life I must have beaten, raped, and murdered a nun. It is the only logical explanation for the ongoing woe, turmoil, and anguish that has followed me throughout my life.

Who said he is telling the truth about wanting to get married ? Maybe he has been in the closet and still is.
I don't think he is lieing.

Damn, he shouldn't have gone to that keg party before exams for the 38th time.
I don't think Hindu's drink...but I could be wrong.

Barbara and Jenna Bush

They should do the world a favor and have their tubes tied now.