Proper Into

inquiringmind: Hi,

I would like to properly introduce myself. When I joined a few days ago I greedily read posts and jumped in asking questions I had been dying to ask but had not had the opportunity.( thus my online name inquiringmind !) I must say that everyone seems to be polite, intelligent and well mannered in their interactions just like any other online group. I do have to enlighten at least one member who thought I was a member of the male persuasion that I am a 100% All American red blooded female. I do however want to get y'all'stake on my newly posted serial , "The Life and times..." in the "Fictional stories "section. For any who have read it I am sure you can guess who the main character is! Not having the equipment I was going on sheer imagination. Am I on the right track? Let me know what you think. By the way I'm a green eyed scorpio with a lustrous dark mane and long dark lashes. I have been told I am quite typical of my sign...

Ciao,

Inquiringmind

AnonyMs: Welcome to the lpsg Ladies' Auxiliary! You can specify gender in your profile if you have a desire to so as to avoid any future confusion. Look forward to reading your posts...

inquiringmind: Thanks AnonyMS,

Glad to be here! This is wild! It makes me feel quite naughty.... Actually, I just might leave the ambiguity, its a scorpio thing. I did get a chuckle out of spilling the beans though...

Inquiringmind

awellhungboi: Hey, I'm a scorpio too! Welcome aboard.

GreenEyes: Welcome and I am new here also. Look forward to seeing you about the boards. Psst I have green eyes too. :)

inquiringmind: Thanks Monstro,

We scorpios have a lot to live up to or live down depending on your point of view. Your name, hmmm. It sounds like it should have a qualifier like " Monstro the Magnificent!" Mind if I call you that?

Inquiring mind

inquiringmind: Hi Green Eyes,

Thanks Green Eyes. What color green are your peepers. Mine range from moss to bright green depending on my mood or what I am wearing. If they are bright green... watch out! A fight usually ensues!

Inquiring mind

GreenEyes: My eyes change color too from green to blue but it is a range of four different colors.... for the most part the center looks like a sunflower with yellow and brown. I will see if I can put a picture up in my avatar.

GreenEyes: ok I can't figure out how to add a picture/avatar of my own here.

inquiringmind: Thanks Geo,

That is usually something I do not have a problem doing!

awellhungboi: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=meetgreet;num=1062373732;start=0#5 date=08/31/03 at 17:58:34]Thanks Monstro,

We scorpios have a lot to live up to or live down depending on your point of view. Your name, hmmm. It sounds like  it should have a qualifier like " Monstro the Magnificent!" Mind if I call you that?

Inquiring mind  [/quote]

Please do. I love it when women say I'm magnificent. :)

inquiringmind: Hi Monstro,

Then Monstro the Magnificent, it is! Later, oh magnificent one!

Inquiring mind

prepstudinsc: Monstro and Inquiringmind-
I'm a Scorpio, too. November 4th here. When are your b-days?

inquiringmind: Hi Prepstud,

I am only 4 days away from you on November 8th.

Inquiring mind

7x6andchg: All you damn Scorpios!

Water signs rock!

Welcome, inquiringmind...

7x6&C
(Cancer)

jackinman: Welcome inquiringmind, glad to have you aboard.
Now hmmm, do you work for the National Inquirer? :D

Just kidding.

GreenEyes: Dear Good Scorpian,

Hello dear friend it has been ages since I have written to you.  There is so much to tell you and I fear I will not have the time to reveal it all in this letter to you.  Rest assure that Tara is thriving and as God is my witness I didn't loose it.  As you know this land has been in my family for generations and I will do whatever it takes to keep it.  

My mind drifts back to years ago when we were entering into womanhood but still considered young.  It was a warm summer day on Tara when my parents held the annual BBQ.  How magnificent you looked that day with that red dress that turned heads and your green eyes standing out.  You can be such a tart sometimes.  

To outsiders I assume it was intriguing to watch such a Scorpian woman and Taurus woman interact and play among the crowd.  Not a care in the world back then and I must admit to you in confidance that I was jealous of you.  Yes, for Ashley's eyes remained steadfast on your breasts that day.   I watched him as he ducked behind the oak tree in awe of what was transpiring.  How secretive men can be.   Those were the days my dear friend before things turned for the worst and despair struck our homeland.  

Well, I do have to say I have blossomed in more ways than one over the last several years.  That is right I have breasts.  Very enormous ones.  It was a medical procedure that the Dr. did on the battlefield when there were no casualties.  He is considering calling it stuffingthetits procedure.  So with great happiness I must say, "my breasts are bigger than yours".  So now Ashley is mine forever.  I have won his heart and even perhaps his.... well never mind you understand where I am going with this.  

So my dearest friend forgive me for finally winining his heart.    Rumors have it that you ran off with some King.  Is that true?   Well, realize I am questioning Ashley's motives lately and even my own desire towards him.  There are strange things that happen from time to time during the middle of the night.  Sometimes he calls out during our lovemaking your name.  But like I have always said, 'Fiddle de de fiddle de dum I will think about that tomorrow".

Sincerely your closest friend,
Scarlet  

GreenEyes: Dear Belle,

Hello again my dear friend. I hope that things are well at your end.

The first thing that comes to my mind in response to your last reply is Pffttt. I was a little disheartened when I received your letter. For I know there is a lot I can learn from you and the experience of the world you have encountered. So I am not wothy with the assumption of it being a one way street.

Hmmm Rhett now that was another man I could sink my teeth into. Well you know he was heavenly and oh so mmmmm. I am curious to know if you were the lover he spoke highly about? The one that him that oh so wonderful trick. If so, many thanks many thanks to you for so many smiles were bestowed upon my being because of it.

Truth be told we need to live in world where people appreciate others' thoughts. I find happiness that we, woman, see this and can appreciate each other for what the other can give to this society. Oh so much to learn.

Until next time my dearest friend.

Forever Friends,
Scarlett