pube grooming

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what is the best way for a guy to shave his pubes can we use veet or nair on our balls and around our cock?

D

deleted298367

I just do it in the shower. And I use the same stuff that I use on my face. I'm not sure if it's exactly correct/the best way, but it works like a charm. =] Just be super careful. The first few times, don't be too picky. Its hard to shave balls perfectly, there always seems to be hair left here and there (at least for me) the first few times.

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
more details. i have just started shaving but i kinda got razor burn. does any one shave around their ass hole? what all should i shave

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get my ass crack and balls waxed at a place in Sherman Oaks.Its not as bad as you think.Plus it takes forever to grow back.Dont use nair on your nads it will burn like hell.I trim my pubes with a clipper.

kwm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i shave once a week. love it when my boyfriend rub the area above my cock. plus it just feels so good.:biggrin1:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
on ur balls..u use nair...and u will die screaming from the pain

and why are u shavin ur man mound? r u a twink...if not..be the man gay men are looking for...u will never go hungry being a man...or without breeder in ur mouth

Attachments

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get my ass crack and balls waxed at a place in Sherman Oaks.Its not as bad as you think.Plus it takes forever to grow back.Dont use nair on your nads it will burn like hell.I trim my pubes with a clipper.
does it hurt? have you ever waxed your pubes above your cock?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if you want to follow the advice of some go get them waxed but DO NOT buy the at home waxing kits, you will go through a whole lot of pain for zero results, trust me i found out the hard way...

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand the compulsion of some guys to shave the pubic region. Men have hair. Some of us have lots (me) and some just a dusting. Just leave it as it is and leave the depilatory cremes and razors to the gals who want to be smooth. One slip of the razor around your balls and you will have a bloody mess

Last edited:

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
on ur balls..u use nair...and u will die screaming from the pain

and why are u shavin ur man mound? r u a twink...if not..be the man gay men are looking for...u will never go hungry being a man...or without breeder in ur mouth

nice cock.

sry, just had to comment. :smile:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I just now got back from getting my crack waxed for the first time. Actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And the lady guaranteed that my hair which is very fine wouldn't grow back very fast. So we're on a monthly grooming crack wax schedule now. Keep that landing pad smooooooth.

The balls, though, I'll leave to my razor. Even if I miss a bit, always seems to feel nice. And besides, some bits are actually sexier with a bit of fluff on them. That's my story anyway and the bois haven't complained yet.

But I would avoid the Nair or Veet thing altogether. Too many bad stories of ingrown and infected hairs. Yuck! And nothing more unappealing that getting all up front and excited into someones ass crack...only to be confronted with what looks like a pimply ass paddock!

LOL

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's all what you like...totally smooth here, always. pros can wax everything and it can be quick and painless. do not put any chemicals down there! if Nair is designed to melt hair, imagine what it can do to your junk!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gillette fusion shaver; quick hot shower and then shave in a steam room. empty, preferred. dont have to use shave cream, shaves FAST and neat. trim the pubes; shave the shaft and base; shave balls, taint and ass. clean and neat and ready for salad tossing..:smile: