Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pygeum gives me horrible headaches, I'm all over this thread posting as someone that pygeum is ineffective for. Pygeum, for me, does that opposite of what its supposed to in that it totally dries me out. It just makes me need to pee every five minutes, gives me headaches and hypertension and a really bad temper, and quite lowers my sex drive.

Everyone's body is different, no one thing is going to work the same for everyone else. I've stated before that I'm a huge advocator of pine pollen. If things effect you similarly as they effect me, I would encourage you to look into pine pollen. I get no negative side effects from it. Though it may not make me "leak like a faucet", it definitive makes me produce more precum (and cum as well). It also makes my erections much denser and just generally makes me feel good.

Also doing 500+ kegels a day and edging a fair bit will also help with precum production.
I wonder if you can share more of your experience with pine pollen? Which brand do you use?

Reactions: dreambridger

Slickitup

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there a recommended "cycling" for taking pygeum? A friend recommended using for about a month and then taking a week off, but couldn't recall how he learned that. I've looked on the internet and found some info about cycling, but without really useful timing guidelines. I used it for about 5 weeks with minimal change. Then was on vacation without it for a few days and after coming home and resuming use I feel like the likelihood and volume of precum is improved. But maybe I'm just in a more horny phase? It's not an exact science!

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay I just took my pill from Roman, should I take it once a day or twice a day. I only have a 30 day supply. It was $20 on Amazon.
That's a good price! I only took one per day. On day seven the leaking began.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you edge or jerk off in that time frame. I'm trying not to jerk off but I can't help it if my partner wants to have sex.
I did.

Since starting the Roman, I've found that reading erotic things gets me flowing pretty easily - more than anything. I've leaked through my underwear and pants several times leaving a nice wet spot. I love it!

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a recommended "cycling" for taking pygeum? A friend recommended using for about a month and then taking a week off, but couldn't recall how he learned that. I've looked on the internet and found some info about cycling, but without really useful timing guidelines. I used it for about 5 weeks with minimal change. Then was on vacation without it for a few days and after coming home and resuming use I feel like the likelihood and volume of precum is improved. But maybe I'm just in a more horny phase? It's not an exact science!
Cycling is key, IMO. I normally do 3 weeks on, 1 week off or 4 weeks on and 2 off. Oddly, I always produce an immense amount a few days after I have stopped taking it.
Here's an older post related to it (just FYI)
You have to be very careful with the amount of supplements you are taking. If you keep upping your dose then you teach your body to become dependent on the pills in order for it to create any kind of pre. The trick isn't to up the dosage... But to cycle on and off regularly. That way you teach your body how to make it with the supplements, then cycle off of the pills and allow your body to adapt and make precum without it. That way when you cycle back onto the pills you help your body with what it has learned and then you pre cum more. That is my big secret to producing copious amounts of man juice

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if you can share more of your experience with pine pollen? Which brand do you use?
I get it from Lost Empire Herbs. It's a complete protein, it has all amino acids, and it's a natural testosterone source. It's great before a workout, makes my erections harder and my orgasms more intense. I think it tastes good too.

Lately I've been enjoying Swedish Flower Pollen too, which I may have brushed off in an earlier post. But it's because Swedish Flower Pollen doesn't do anything for you until after you've taken it a few days in a row, about a week in and you'll be shooting more cum and leaking more and having great orgasms. Pine Pollen works right away, you can take it once and don't have to make a routine out of it. Swedish flower pollen requires daily intake for any positive effects to be noticed, i didn't realize that when I had previously experimented with it.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get it from Lost Empire Herbs. It's a complete protein, it has all amino acids, and it's a natural testosterone source. It's great before a workout, makes my erections harder and my orgasms more intense. I think it tastes good too.

Lately I've been enjoying Swedish Flower Pollen too, which I may have brushed off in an earlier post. But it's because Swedish Flower Pollen doesn't do anything for you until after you've taken it a few days in a row, about a week in and you'll be shooting more cum and leaking more and having great orgasms. Pine Pollen works right away, you can take it once and don't have to make a routine out of it. Swedish flower pollen requires daily intake for any positive effects to be noticed, i didn't realize that when I had previously experimented with it.
Do you have a particular brand or type you like of both of those?

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have a particular brand or type you like of both of those?
Lost Empire Herbs for Pine Pollen. i get the powder and don't even bother with the capsules because I think it tastes good.

I've only had the Source Naturals of the Swedish Flower Pollen, they're tablets, but it seems fine.

Reactions: geekyJockstrap

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cycling is key, IMO. I normally do 3 weeks on, 1 week off or 4 weeks on and 2 off. Oddly, I always produce an immense amount a few days after I have stopped taking it.
Here's an older post related to it (just FYI)
Going to give this a try. Went from one pill for a month, then two for a few weeks, and then upped it to three. Now Swanson's says to take four a day, so I actually haven't maxed out. However, I have not seen much increase in precum at each step. Going to take a week or two off and see what happens. Your theory makes sense. Thanks.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay im nearing day 7 and I am hydrating and edging and trying not to cum. I am seeing more precum than I normally do which is not that much. But I think the longer I take this the more precum I'll get. I hope.
Fingers crossed, bud! I hope the flood gates open for you.