Quarantine Hypersexuality

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello LPSG folks,

Since most of the world is under quarantine conditions, we are all at home. Gyms closed, bars, cafes, restaurants, everything is closed.

I normally have a very high sex drive. I do sports on a regular basis for years, I'm in my 30s and I eat very well. As a result, I've got powerful erections, voluminous cumshots and a leaking penis. Single and always ready to mingle :D

But since we are in a social distancing mood, it is not safe to hook up with anyone until this corona pandemy disappears.

I'm living alone and totally on my own. Spending my days at home. However, since I cannot go to gym and I cannot go out and spend my energy, this energy builds up in my body. As I told you, I normally have a very high sex drive. But under these quarantine conditions, my sex drive even got higher.

I literally cannot stop thinking about sex. Everything arouses me. I need to touch my penis or play with my anal toys in order to calm down. But this does not last long. After a short while, I get all horned up again.

Do you have the same problem?

How do you cope with that? Especially if you are single and living alone, like me.

Today, I spent all my day on LPSG.

Edged for 5 hours, came once.

But I still want to come more :D

As a side note: Home workouts with bodyweight do not really help to get rid of that excessive energy. :(

I'm already doing exercises at home. But no help.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you enjoy that is possible to do around
the house, and involves creativity?

Online entrepreneur? Fixing the house up? Art? Music? I know you have interests and remember, this is an excellent time to take advantage of those passions.

Creative outlets can be a very useful way to channel this type of energy :cool:

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you enjoy that is possible to do around
the house, and involves creativity?

Online entrepreneur? Fixing the house up? Art? Music? I know you have interests and remember, this is an excellent time to take advantage of those passions.

Creative outlets can be a very useful way to channel this type of energy :cool:
You're definitely right!
I am trying soooo hard to focus on something else.
Really...Trying to do work from home. But then I get a hardon while just sitting on my chair. Getting hard for no reason as if I'm a teenager.

Reactions: diver6

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are so many things to do, write, draw, redecorate, garden...you CAN go outside & get sunlight & fresh air....its a great time for creativity & introspection...also we CAN join groups where people can talk to others & be positive & supportive of each other.
I refuse to get caught in negativity !
Spreading facts, cheering others & keeping a sense of humor is truly important at this time.
I totally understand your pent up sexuality is off the charts now, but refocus....channel it in a positive way -:)

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are so many things to do, write, draw, redecorate, garden...you CAN go outside & get sunlight & fresh air....its a great time for creativity & introspection...also we CAN join groups where people can talk to others & be positive & supportive of each other.
I refuse to get caught in negativity !
Spreading facts, cheering others & keeping a sense of humor is truly important at this time.
I totally understand your pent up sexuality is off the charts now, but refocus....channel it in a positive way -:)
Thank you for all these recommendations!

Well, the thing is, I'm living in the middle of a big city. Therefore going out is not an option. Maybe at late night when no one is around.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: halcyondays

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you for all these recommendations!

Well, the thing is, I'm living in the middle of a big city. Therefore going out is not an option. Maybe at late night when no one is around.
Early morning or late at night -:)