Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted too soon.
Yeah, 99.9% 'gasm, with total loss of control. You've never been out of it until you've been out of it from gooning.

I've gooned from been fucked in the arse, rimmed, from fucking and from wanking. A lot of sites just talk about gooning in relation to wanking, though so I'll talk about that.

I can't just start beating my meat and suddenly start gooning. I need a build up. With wanking it's only happened from edging, when I've got a few cycles into it. For me there's a transition state that nobody else seems to talk about I don't know if that is unique to me. It's a semi trance state and is really fucking mind clearing. It's like I'm consumed by the need to keep the wank rhythm going. Afterwards even if I haven't hit goon it feels like I've had really good meditation or therapy or good shit like that.

From there I slip into full on raging, hollering gooning out. I reckon my typical orgasm lasts about 30 secs and my goons last between 2 and 5 minutes, until I tip over whatever tiny edge is still left and I spurt my load, leaving me fucking wiped out. Some lads can be in this gooning state for hours before they cum, those bastards are my heroes!

I've probably only gooned successfully 7 or 8 times in my life. It's hot but elusive. Everyone needs to experience it though.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't just start beating my meat and suddenly start gooning. I need a build up. With wanking it's only happened from edging, when I've got a few cycles into it. For me there's a transition state that nobody else seems to talk about I don't know if that is unique to me. It's a semi trance state and is really fucking mind clearing. It's like I'm consumed by the need to keep the wank rhythm going. Afterwards even if I haven't hit goon it feels like I've had really good meditation or therapy or good shit like that.
A perfect description of gooning and exactly how it happens for me. I'm into regular edging sessions, but only occasionally do they develop into gooning.

When I goon it is the closest thing I get to an 'out of body' experience. All sense of time goes out of the window, and it can sometimes last for hours. There's usually a feeling of invincibility to full orgasm. I'm not a cannabis user but I do often reach for the poppers when I goon as it helps me to access that semi trance state that @P.B refers too. I've used e-stim, sounding and cock pumping in the mix too, but never found a fuck partner, as yet, who's taken me to those heightened goon levels.

My 1000th post on lpsg and on one of my favourite topics!

D

deleted25982491

how do I start gooning I wanna try so bad but idk how to get into that state

Reactions: Gothbrat

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had to look it up :cool:

Gooning

The act of a very addicted or chronic masturbator; getting so into masturbating, or jacking off, that the dude becomes a total goon; becomes stupid on his own .>>>.