rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hadent heard Trump had made a flying visit to ZAMBIA

Curious baboon causes blackout in Zambian tourist town

17095124_303.jpg
An overly inquisitive baboon has triggered a power cut in a Zambian town near Victoria Falls. The animal suffered an electric shock, but survived the incident that experts say would have killed a human.

http://www.dw.com/en/curious-baboon...n-newsletter_en_Newsline-2356-html-newsletter

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont be nosey, why look in if you think im nuts/animalistic
we dont need no cocks,at my age

38020549_303.jpg

The plug socket nose
The plug socket-like nose of a pig may look ugly to some, but it is very sensitive. It senses, feels, and smells scents up to 50 cm deep in the soil. Pigs have even more olfactory cells than the fine-nosed dog. That's why they are great truffle tracers. Sows are especially good at it - the smell of the precious mushrooms is very close to that of male pigs' pheromones.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have been bitten once, nasty little shits?

Red fire ants: Independent body needed to eradicate infestation, experts say

Bid to stop march of red fire ants has failed, experts say
Government agencies have failed to contain the spread of the deadly red imported fire ant in Queensland and oversight should be handed to an independent body, according to feral pest experts.

GettyImages-459117644-800x533.jpg

NOT nice at all 2 ??

Pig's head dumped outside Brisbane Islamic school
Two young men are caught on security cameras leaving a swastika-labelled bag at the Islamic College of Brisbane with a pig's head inside, in what the school labels "a disgusting act of cowardice".

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
get rid of that O..... get some Health info into you
LINSEED
maybe/not only used for oiling Cricket Bats !!

Sleeping Giant: Linseed's health properties could lead to a farming boom
Posted 15 Jul 2017, 4:37pm

It's a versatile grain but linseed has struggled for decades to gain traction with Australian growers. That could be about to change as new research sheds light on the seed’s remarkable medicinal properties.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-15/sleeping-giant:-linseeds-health-properties-could/8711970

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BS, false news
supposed to be super good for you
not that i like them ha

Scientists confirm olives are just evil grapes

OLIVES are just normal grapes that have become evil, researchers have found.

Food scientists discovered that olives started off as everyday red or white grapes that were then possessed by a Babylonian demon named ‘Pazuzu’ that wants mankind to suffer.

Dr Julian Cook said: “Olives are basically the evil twin of the grape. They are grapes that have no moral fibre and are therefore easy prey for Pazuzu. The demon then makes them salty, bitter and a bit rubbery – and he does it for fun.

“Deep inside, they are still grapes but they can’t remember what it feels like. We tried performing an exorcism on an olive but it just sat there mocking us with all kinds of disgusting profanities.”

Green olive, Martin Bishop, said: “Soon we shall be in your smoothies and juices. One day we will make everything taste a bit manky.”

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting LONGEVITY CHINA
they dont need no wars

Secrets of long life: Exploring "world longevity village" of Chengmai, China

Streamed live 5 hours ago
How to live longer? Fresh air? Clean water? Simple diet? Come and join us for a tour to the "world longevity village" of Chengmai, in pursuit of the secrets of long life.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile'/well the GE part can/will be debateable,i geuss

'True blue' chrysanthemum flowers produced with genetic engineering
Scientists added two genes to the plant's genome to get the new hue.

True blue chrysanthemums (Naonobu Noda/NARO)
Chrysanthemums get the blues

Researchers have produced the first blue chrysanthemum flowers — and it was easier than they thought it would be. They needed just two genes from naturally blue Canterbury bells and butterfly pea flowers to finally get a true blue colour rather than a violet or bluish ting

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
food!!!
shrimpy/pike fish hardly baby eels surely??

08_2.jpg

I: An Atlantic Puffin holds a mouthful of sand eels on the island of Skomer, off the coast of Pembrokeshire, Wales,

better smile'''

tMOvEslCCZ4lAx2v953J8tc8J28hX-oPTCMoiASP02vuZtawLAKjJ1BDkAgwBKNgwfbCMxCWLhN_PbdO0TKQA0AZVwI5WfZfslN1e8jdzA=s0-d-e1-ft

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
public service HEALTH announcment
because its important and because i can, at the moment?

10 GPs, not one saw it
For four years every doctor told a dying Suzee McEwan that her undiagnosed ovarian cancer needed rest.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/95...er?cid=edm:stuff:dailyheadlines&bid=260787206

happy healthy Aussies

s there a doctor on board? What happens during a mid-air medical emergency
Do doctors have to help out during a medical emergency on a plane? And are they liable for what happens in the sky? ABC readers who've helped or been on the receiving end of assistance share their stories.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2...ne/8650044?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
public service HEALTH announcment
because its important and because i can, at the moment?

10 GPs, not one saw it
For four years every doctor told a dying Suzee McEwan that her undiagnosed ovarian cancer needed rest.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/95...er?cid=edm:stuff:dailyheadlines&bid=260787206

happy healthy Aussies

s there a doctor on board? What happens during a mid-air medical emergency
Do doctors have to help out during a medical emergency on a plane? And are they liable for what happens in the sky? ABC readers who've helped or been on the receiving end of assistance share their stories.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2...ne/8650044?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

Regarding the latter...

In the US, physicians are not required by law to assist when called. That said, I would be very unpleasantly surprised to learn that any of my colleagues had not done so when asked. It's not common on flights, probably 1/50 or something like that, almost always minor issues. In my several experiences, the flight attendants have been very helpful and appreciative, no diversions have been necessary. FWIW, there is also a "good samaritan" liability doctrine that raises the bar for liability I think - but that doesn't affect my decision to respond.

Reactions: rbkwp