Rapist of 11 yr old girl gets street justice. Awesome

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can recall the statement of the Christ, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

I was 6 years old when I was molested/raped. I was too young to consider sin. What about me? I couldn't throw a stone that far.

If a child got raped and you are a person of interest but innocent. You turn yourself in to take off any suspicion. After all it is child rape and they are blaming you.
But to avoid it and you are wanted and the community is in an uproar looking for the molester, you will be definitely a target. I would love to see a link of the update to see if the girl spots him from a line up.

You all have your arguments but when the rape or molestation happens to you, you are stripped of all emotions when something like this headline comes up. You just step back and watch. Sorry if I sound cold but that is how I feel.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was 6 years old when I was molested/raped. I was too young to consider sin. What about me? I couldn't throw a stone that far.

If a child got raped and you are a person of interest but innocent. You turn yourself in to take off any suspicion. After all it is child rape and they are blaming you.
But to avoid it and you are wanted and the community is in an uproar looking for the molester, you will be definitely a target. I would love to see a link of the update to see if the girl spots him from a line up.

You all have your arguments but when the rape or molestation happens to you, you are stripped of all emotions when something like this headline comes up. You just step back and watch. Sorry if I sound cold but that is how I feel.

I'm truly, truly sorry for what you've gone through. And you don't sound cold. You sound like a person who's been traumatized and I can understand why this thread would hit you in a different place than it does most of us.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly.