Real J/o Interruptions...

D

deleted16360311

This guy worked at a Verizon store. Here is what was written at the torrent site I snagged the video from.

Gents, I present for your viewing, the stupidest white boy with a nice dick you will ever meet. Yesterday (4/13/2020) this Missouri boy logs on to chaturbate while at work because he wants some $$$ and is feeling frisky. Jesus, the things we let our dicks talk us into. Anyway, he proceeds to chat, the tokens are rolling in hot and heavy and so are the customers. He took phone calls and sold phones with the mic still hot. The chatters heard his location, his customer's phone numbers...it was strange to see someone being so careless. And to top it all off he gave out his real twitter and IG name. And because CB is full of unhappy, nasty cunts someone went to IG, saw the pics of him and his wife and sent her a DM. In the second video you'll see where she calls him and is suspicious about something, then she calls back again and this time they argue. End Scene.

Here he is getting interrupted:

View attachment 75535871
fuck he's hot, he'd do pretty well with an OF

Reactions: RTopaz

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Hakan1

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has always fascinated me. Finding REAL videos have been really hard though. There was one I'd seen years ago when a 20-something was jerking in the woods and someone walked just a little out of frame. The dude jerking was surprised but asked if he was good watching as he finished. Haven't seen it in forever though.

I'll definitely be watching this thread.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy likes to go to cruising spots and jerk off or get a tug. You can see more of him HERE free. He also has an OF and JFF. His cruising vids are only on JFF. Normally he's pretty aware of the people around him, if they are cruising or if he should cover up. Here's a time he wasn't so sure. :joy:

View attachment 74873301
That's awesome. I appreciate how easy going he is. Good fun.