Real Reason for Magnum Condoms?

D_Harry_A_Nuss

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all,

I was wondering what is the main reason guys have to upgrade to magnum condoms? Is it more a girth thickness reason than length? Because I feel like I've seen a few pics on this website of guys showing off they wear magnum condoms, but their length doesn't always seem to be the reason why? I'm average thickness and don't wear them but I feel like I've could easily be longer than some of these guys who wear magnum condoms. I'm just curious whats the specifics for wearing them, thanks everyone.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
condom size is pretty much related to girth of the penis not length. ultra thin vs. magnums has much more to do with how fat/thick the penis is. hence why the guys you see here wear magnums as their cocks are thicker even if you got them beat in length

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girth is definitely the reason to use a Magnum condom. I can use the regular ones, but they are very tight. Once I started using Magnum condoms, sex with the condom became much more comfortable. I can see that Magnum condoms would be a necessity for guys larger than me.

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here, regular condoms are a drag to put over my cockhead. Once over the head, they stay put past the rim and I have it very difficult to move the condom further down... So I need to use the magnum/bigger condoms due to girth, not so much my size.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my opinion, most of their sales of magnums are to guys who don't really need them, but their ego says they do. So it seems Trojan makes the base pretty tight so they won't easily slide off average girth.

They are def. more girthy, but not by a huge degree.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I was the last one that I thought would ever need Magnums, but after my break up with my longterm girlfriend, I started to play a bit. I noticed that only when I was having intercourse, did I have problems keeping it hard ( I ALWAYS used condoms).

I blamed myself, thought maybe my drive was going down, gettin old,:frown1: etc. It had to be something. I actually laughed when someone suggested that I use Magnums. But, they convinced me, and sure enough, no problems staying hard.

For me it definitely was girth, not length :wink:

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's definitely about the girth. . .Regular condoms are too tight feeling. Magnum's work for me, magnum xl's are a little too loose. I'm about 6" around.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello all,

I was wondering what is the main reason guys have to upgrade to magnum condoms? Is it more a girth thickness reason than length? Because I feel like I've seen a few pics on this website of guys showing off they wear magnum condoms, but their length doesn't always seem to be the reason why? I'm average thickness and don't wear them but I feel like I've could easily be longer than some of these guys who wear magnum condoms. I'm just curious whats the specifics for wearing them, thanks everyone.
Because nothing feels better to the posers than having the garbage sack slip off while they are having sex.

A condom is supposed to fit snuggly other wise it is useless.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello all,

XL's are a bit better but it still feels like my penis is in a tight sausage wrapper.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you tried the XLs Clawdine...

I think there is a magnum XL and magnum XXL

Ohhh I didn't know that. We have only used regular magnums and magnum thins... both are great. BUT.... XD he is still a little to snug for them. I didn't see Magnum XL's in the store last time I checked.

Do they sell them in the stores or would I have to order them?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awesome thank you! I'm gonna keep my eye out for them and let my boyfriend know.

You can buy them on wal-mart's website
hxxp://www.walmart.com/ip/Trojan-Magnum-Extra-Large-Condoms-12ct/15529326

6.50 a 12pack box

instore they are a bit more about $12

Last edited: