Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
OH NO, not according to that message.

It's the JEANS, baby...

J. E. A. N. S.

Denim.

Cotton, baby!! COLORED!!

(I can hardly keep a straight face typing this)
Haha, you said "colored." Not pc, my friend, not pc. Now you have to say "african-american cotton" or "mordant and dye treated cotton."

Um, that PM was obviously from someone whose english is about as good as my norwegian, or who seriously needs to repeat grades 1 - 6 several times.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Haha, you said "colored." Not pc, my friend, not pc. Now you have to say "african-american cotton" or "mordant and dye treated cotton."

Um, that PM was obviously from someone whose english is about as good as my norwegian, or who seriously needs to repeat grades 1 - 6 several times.

Stay away from me YOU. I KNOW you!! You just wanna tie me up in that dungeon of you and your hubby's and have your way with me!!!

AAAHHHH!! (screams)

*runs and trips*

Oh No!!!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Lex said:
Below is the text of an email message I receieved from my profile on another site:

Wow--I'm don't think I have ever met anyone with a jeans fetish.

Help me understand...Please!
Message him back and tell him you'll cut a hole in the back of his jeans and fuck him with a vaseline covered baseball bat.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex, you look hot in your jeans, but I'd still rather see you out of them. That way we won't get any woman-love on the jeans to scare of your new suitor!

Yeah, we should have a thread devoted to the inane PMs we collect elsewhere, I get some funny ones too.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Lex, you look hot in your jeans, but I'd still rather see you out of them. That way we won't get any woman-love on the jeans to scare of your new suitor!

Yeah, we should have a thread devoted to the inane PMs we collect elsewhere, I get some funny ones too.

Hey babe--if it's YOUR woman love on my jeans, than this dude is shit out of luck.

Sorceror--I'm gonna do just that--we'll see how he replies.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Mine fall into the following three catagories:
1. "How big is your cock?"
2. "Cam? XPix?"
3. To tell me how brilliant I am:eek:

The rest are ok, from friends.

You are a clever guy though...I mean really...that's not a pick up line as much as a compliment

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Below is the text of an email message I receieved from my profile on another site:

Wow--I'm don't think I have ever met anyone with a jeans fetish.

Help me understand...Please!

How can you blame this guy...Lex...you do look pretty hot...no matter what the clothes..or lack there of

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But do YOU dream of jerking off in my jeans after I fuck you while I am wearing them?

THAT is the question, sexy.

P.S. Ask you BF is we can play around. I am coming down there eventually.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
**deep Dr. Dre voice** The Motherfucking saga continues...

So, I took Sorceror's advice and replied to the weird message. Here is what I said:
Lex's reply said:
How about if I cut a hole in the back of your jeans and fuck you with a vaseline covered baseball bat?

And here is his reply:
NAME CHANGED's response said:
yeah and could i wear your jeans though to wank in them? your jeans are sexy, so are you.

My Email: NAMED CHANGED@yahoo.com

I'm Speechless. Any more bright ideas?!?!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Stay away from me YOU. I KNOW you!! You just wanna tie me up in that dungeon of you and your hubby's and have your way with me!!!

AAAHHHH!! (screams)

*runs and trips*

Oh No!!!
LOL I know you have more genius than that, sexy man. The fact that I have been trying everything I know (including offers of gourmet dinner and a free photo session) to get you down here is no secret! Once we have everything else taken care of, you and I can validate a pic TOGETHER and post it on LPSG.

P. S. Although it's only a 45-mile drive that takes 90 minutes, I'll make it worth your time and effort! I'll even let you pick out which rope to tie you with... deal?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
But do YOU dream of jerking off in my jeans after I fuck you while I am wearing them?

THAT is the question, sexy.

P.S. Ask you BF is we can play around. I am coming down there eventually.

Welllllllllllllllll.....I will now:wink:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's obviously not too bright. Take advantage of the situation.

Tell him you'll sell him your "sexy jeans." Figure out a price where you can make a profit after shipping costs and everything. Buy some new jeans, pull off the tags, run them through the wash once, package them up and ship them to him.

Or you could really send him your old jeans and get all new jeans... Maybe you could find more trolls with other clothes fetishes. You could get a whole new wardrobe for free!

He's happy. You made a little cash. Of course, he'll probably attack your wife and kids, but hey, that's a small price to pay to get ahead in the world.