Remedies for a dry penis?

Deckerbocko

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello... wondering if anyone else here has had problems with a dry dick..
I've always been struggling with dry skin for the past few years but the last 2 years have been really concerning since it's gotten to the point where it reaches my dick. The head is dry and the skin sorta shrivels up (like old people skin), and when I'm flaccid the loose skin of the shaft piles up on itself creating stretch marks. Sometimes the skin of the head even peels a little

I've tried applying various moisturizers and body lotion after showering but nothing has worked well. Currently I am trying out this new dry skin gel from the brand Bio Oil and I think it's working, but I don't think it's a good long term solution. Any other solutions or or foods, supplements I should try next?

Deckerbocko

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been using this exact one CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, Face Moisturizer & Body Lotion for Normal to Very Dry Skin, 16 oz after shower and it's helped tremendously. The tub only other I've tried begins to have a smell, but not this one.
Thank you for chiming in! I think that's available in my country. But I already own a lot of lotions/body oils and my mom is gonna give me a hell of a scolding if I get another without finishing them.

I do noticed that mine isn't as dry as it was before I used Bio Oil. I don't know if it's placebo effect or not. Sadly I had to stop using it because red rashes had appeared on my arms. Nothing weird happened with my dick though

Deckerbocko

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From the look of your cock in your photos I m assuming that you are cut. I had a similar problem years ago. I then became aware of foreskin restoring. After gaining full flaccid coverage I no longer have that problem.

View attachment 134334351
Yeah I am cut. I can't open your attachment though