Strap on Dildo to compensate for tiny dick....?

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I
Soun

Sounds like you are both having fun with the cuckold play! How does it feel to never get really big and hard? Do you envy big dicks?
I Certainly do. Guys woth big dicks are so lucky. It must feel great to know people look at your dick with envy.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like all cocks big and small and sometimes its fun to really find a big one for some all out satisfaction. My mate is always happy to satisfy my needs with a dildo and we end up having amazing sex. Admittedly after he's dildo fucked my ass and then stuck his own cock in its like a mini going up Broadway
So whatever you need to do to get your rocks off do it!

doreymike

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner and I use a penis sleeve sometimes and I looooove it. I'm 4.5" long. We have had good sex, but it's only once I put the sleeve on (getting me up to 7.5") that she can come from just getting fucked. I don't feel bad using it because I get off from seeing her get off and I can feel her pussy squeezing it as she comes.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner and I use a penis sleeve sometimes and I looooove it. I'm 4.5" long. We have had good sex, but it's only once I put the sleeve on (getting me up to 7.5") that she can come from just getting fucked. I don't feel bad using it because I get off from seeing her get off and I can feel her pussy squeezing it as she comes.
Exactly the same situation here!

bestwishes00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey,
I am a cacasion standing at 5’5” and weighing 140 lbs. I’m 42 years old, straight... My wife is light-skinned ethnic with nice D tits and a shaved pussy. She has always LOVED huge cocks but it took her a while to admit it. But now we are fully OPEN & HONEST about our desires and kinks.

I have a really tiny cock, or so i'm told... LO! It’s usually just under 3 inches (max 4 3/4” inches in the rare instance that it’s actually semi-hard), it’s one of the thinnest cocks women tell me they have ever seen, it’s never 100% hard and always soft, the tip of the penis head is very small, my balls are little, I don’t last very long and I have to go slow, which my wife doesn’t like, and she can’t feel me when she gets wet. My wife gets off on teasing me. I got mad and jealous at first but came to get very turned on by it.

My wife has me wear a huge 8-inch strap-on and fuck her really hard and fast. I use my tongue and fingers a lot, too. I have to! I'm super tiny! I am tiny and love cuckolding & small penis humiliation, as does my wife. It's a depth of orgasm and dominance thing for her. My wife's ex-boyfriend was pretty big - he was long, thick, and ALWAYS rock hard. She was very open at one point that he was SO MUCH better. He fucked hard and fast --- pounding her, and she LOVED that. It started turning me on as she shared stories about their sex life...and she would openly humiliate me and talk about how big he was and good he felt. She had me buy a huge strap-on dildo that I wear regularly, which was her ex's exact size. She makes me watch her fuck it while she screams and tells me how GOOD it feels, which I get off on and she does, too.

So, I'm wondering what everyone thinks of this situation!
Come humiliate me!

Jeff
I'm average size and also love women who like big dicks. I have used a silicone cock extension with my previous girlfriend. We both loved it. Glad to see you are having fun!

• Love
Reactions: frutiger

bestwishes00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really want to know what it is like to fuck with a big cock. So far the wife is not I to it so I keep on licking
I can recommend using a sleeve/extension... In my experience they actually feel good to use and my ex really enjoyed it. The key is to get one that isn't so big... Bc u need to be able to fill up the hollow part in order to use properly, but it's great and u really get to feel what it's like to be hung.

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can recommend using a sleeve/extension... In my experience they actually feel good to use and my ex really enjoyed it. The key is to get one that isn't so big... Bc u need to be able to fill up the hollow part in order to use properly, but it's great and u really get to feel what it's like to be hung.
Can't wait to try it. Just need to get the wife on board.

Reactions: flambago9