Requests made to female friends

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted to put this thread in the woman's issues forum, since I wanted a female perspective on this.

Say a guy had a close female friend, which was largely a platonic relationship.

The guy had gone ages without sex, and was horny and sexually frustrated. He doesn't get much chance to meet women, but still needs release, if one gets my meaning. Would it seem odd if a guy asks his female friend to, well, by handy with him, so to speak? :redface::tongue:

Would it end the friendship? Everybody is different, but nonetheless would a female friend accept this request or turn it down, for fear it could lead to more (which she doesn't want since she has accepted the relationship as a platonic one)?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be offended if someone asked me that. I think it would totally depend on the individual as to whether I'd say yes or not. It's my guess I'd say no but I might then go out and help him find someone. It can't hurt to ask...if she's a real friend...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy, I wouldnt ask a friend girl. What if she "falls in love". Im sorry, but girls change after sex. Everything changes. And the cool girl they were to hang out with goes out the window. Fuck that! (no pun intended)

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
If we're just friends, and had been for a while... that to me would me, she's not interested in you in that way what so ever! So, if I was her, I'd be upset, and it would end the friendship. Cause if sex was an option, you'd already know.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my interpretation:

hey, mate!
look, i'm not interested in you in a romantic sense but i've got blue balls and you have a convenient vagina, so if you wouldn't mind i'd like to use you as a wank aid...cheaper than me hiring a hooker f'sure!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my interpretation:

hey, mate!
look, i'm not interested in you in a romantic sense but i've got blue balls and you have a convenient vagina, so if you wouldn't mind i'd like to use you as a wank aid...cheaper than me hiring a hooker f'sure!
I'd like to think that if I were doing and saying stupid, thoughtless, insensitive things to my friends that they'd value me enough not to throw me away on a first offense. I'd like to think that they'd remind me that the me they know is not a total jackass, but that the me being presented is lame and hurtful. I'd like to think a stern talking to would bring me back to my senses, I'd be permitted to apologize and given a chance to demonstrate that one lapse of good behavior wasn't an indication of my future interaction with them, and wasn't enough to tarnish all the good will we've spent years building. To me a person with whom you can never make mistakes, even very big ones, is not a friend.Friends are the only people with the power to truly hurt us. If we toss out everyone everytime they screw up, what then will be left?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be extremely offended.

A woman wants to feel wanted/desired/special.

A man who just wants release ought to seek out a sex worker.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to think that if I were doing and saying stupid, thoughtless, insensitive things to my friends that they'd value me enough not to throw me away on a first offense. I'd like to think that they'd remind me that the me they know is not a total jackass, but that the me being presented is lame and hurtful. I'd like to think a stern talking to would bring me back to my senses, I'd be permitted to apologize and given a chance to demonstrate that one lapse of good behavior wasn't an indication of my future interaction with them, and wasn't enough to tarnish all the good will we've spent years building. To me a person with whom you can never make mistakes, even very big ones, is not a friend.Friends are the only people with the power to truly hurt us. If we toss out everyone everytime they screw up, what then will be left?
i'm not as forgiving.
for me there's a difference between screwing up and just having no respect for me...and if the guy was friends with me he'd know me well enough to know how offensive i'd find that.
i'm not a very sexual person and i never have casual sex. seeing me, a 'friend', as a convenient fuckhole would, to me, be unforgivable.

it depends on the people involved and the type of friendship obviously.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yep - I'm with AE, dolf and NP on this.

"Fuck me, I'm desperate" is about the worse chat up line ever - be it to a friend or stranger. If you are that fucking desperate go to a whore, it's what they are for and most of them need the cash.

Or better yet, try to work out why you are not getting any and fix it. :duh:

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
I don't even know where to begin with the OP.
I've avoided posting here because of the anger it generates in me.
But,
Fuck it!
Here it comes.
You are a fucking wanker.
Females who trust you enough to be your friends are NOT to be considered cum receptacles because you do not possess the social skills required to get a woman to sleep with you.
Get to know your right hand and get a customer loyalty card from your local Blockbuster store because, Buddy, you are going to be spending a shit load of nights alone until you evolve into a decent human being.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i also find it extremely offensive that you think our only reason for saying no would be that we might get emotional over you if we have sex.
like our sexual desires, morals and tastes don't exist!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i also find it extremely offensive that you think our only reason for saying no would be that we might get emotional over you if we have sex.
like our sexual desires, morals and tastes don't exist!

Yeah - I note the only guy commenting on the thread sees that as the main worry. Now with Wish that could be a joke, but it doesn't look like it.

As a guy, I wouldnt ask a friend girl. What if she "falls in love". Im sorry, but girls change after sex. Everything changes. And the cool girl they were to hang out with goes out the window. Fuck that! (no pun intended)

Fucking sad state of affairs that more than a few men still think like that.

bibblemoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my interpretation:

hey, mate!
lol!
Dolfette, you certainly do have a way with words.... ;-)

on the original post.. Obviously, it would depend on how the girl feels about completely casual sex, but I think that the vast majority of women would not react favourably to such a proposition. You may try asking her if she has any friends whom she thinks may want to go out and see if she can help that way.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah - I note the only guy commenting on the thread sees that as the main worry. Now with Wish that could be a joke, but it doesn't look like it.

Fucking sad state of affairs that more than a few men still think like that.
god forbid we might just not want to have sex with a man because WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

eurgh!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Say a guy had a close female friend, which was largely a platonic relationship.
What do you mean by "largely"? Is it only a platonic relationship or what?

Would it end the friendship? Everybody is different, but nonetheless would a female friend accept this request or turn it down, for fear it could lead to more (which she doesn't want since she has accepted the relationship as a platonic one)?
You would in all likelihood know by now if she has entertained the notion of sleeping you. If she has never indicated as such, she would most likely be turning you down in a nanosecond and not because she's afraid it would lead to more.