Right or left?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
typically hang left, only exception is if trousers have too short of a rise then cock goes left and balls tend to hang on right side. Nuts are pretty even though if really hot and low the left is a little lower. Funny, I always thought your hang had to do with being right/left handed ......... I'm left handed and have been beating my cock with my left hand for, well since the beginning of time lol.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
typically hang left, only exception is if trousers have too short of a rise then cock goes left and balls tend to hang on right side. Nuts are pretty even though if really hot and low the left is a little lower. Funny, I always thought your hang had to do with being right/left handed ......... I'm left handed and have been beating my cock with my left hand for, well since the beginning of time lol.

I always thought it had to do with handedness too, but not because of whacking off. I'm right handed, and since I reach in from the right to pull it out for a piss, it's easier to grab if it's on the left. Over time, I thought my cock just got settled in over there!

My left nut is lower, even when my nut sack contracts. My cock normally hangs left, and even when hard, points up to the left.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd heard that "handedness" issue before and forgot it. However, I'm right handed. I've always beat off with the right hand, too. Actually, it is sort of a hassle to get out the goods through the fly, and would probably be easier if I dressed to the left.

Maybe I was genetically supposed to be left handed (my dad was a lefty), but was socialized to be right. BUT, my cock knew better. Funny thing...seems I often think my cock knows better about too many things.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I wear boxers, and they are short in the crotch, it hangs on the left leg side along with my balls. The same goes for boxer briefs.

If they are full fitted boxers, everything just hangs. But, if there is enough room to bounch about, then my dick tends to keep an on and off slight erection, and then it sort of sticks straight out, and a lot of times comes out of the front opening. I hate that when it happens! I have to find a place out of the eyes of others and poke it back inside.

If I wear briefs, it is usually a "pouch" type and it is either straight up or to the left.

If I don't wear underwear, and it is hanging a fairly good flaccid, and the pants are short crotch, then it usually hangs on the left leg side.

I prefer nothing, really, and then it just hangs!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate those boxers with the gaping fly. Aaargh! And brand isn't the determiner because I'll have some of one brand that stay closed just fine and others that don't. I've decided to always buy the ones with a button fly to keep the peekaboo penis play down. Although if I really have to pee and the button is buttoned, sometimes it's a pain. Seems like they could figure that one out and make them ALL no gap fly doesn't it?!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
always hang left ..always have. left nut is lower on me too by about the size of my balls..in other words my left nut starts where my right one ends. am 5-6" soft.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always to the right. And what's weird is that I'm the ultimate crotch watcher and by far the majority of guys I see with visible packages on the street are to the right too.

Really? Interesting stat, though anecdotal. Just seems like most I see are lefties, and from what I understand, that's what more men are.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted about "right or left" a while back, but after reading some other postings, I now wonder about something.

What is going "commando?" I have been assuming that it meant the same thing as "free balling" which I have always believed was when you wore no underwear. Now I'm confused!

Can anyone set me straight (pardon the pun!) on these expressions?

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The majority of the population is righthanded which means the dick in put back in pants toward the left. I am left handed and hold it lefty and put it back in on the right.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I posted about "right or left" a while back, but after reading some other postings, I now wonder about something.

What is going "commando?" I have been assuming that it meant the same thing as "free balling" which I have always believed was when you wore no underwear. Now I'm confused!

Can anyone set me straight (pardon the pun!) on these expressions?

yup, that is what it is ......... letting everything swing in the breeze (as it were)

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Left mostly, but switch during the day
Either way feels fine

If my junk switches from the preferred left to the right during the day, it feels awkward to me, but sometimes I go with it. Usually not in the office though, because I get a little too self-conscious about it, so I'll find a chance to put it back. But outside of the office, that awkwardness when hanging on the right is kind of a turn-on, in a minor sort of way.

And I second those earlier comments about the gaping fly on boxers, which are all I wear, the full-fit ones. When my cock flops out of the fly and starts rubbing against my jeans, it's not good, especially in the office. Sometimes that's harder to fix, and I have to run with it for a while though.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simple math...

right handed men 'reach over' to the left....

left handed men 'reach over to the right....

look at belt buckles...

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most dudes hand to the left, cause most guys' left testicle is SLIGHTLY lower then the right, therefore it naturally hangs to that side. I generally hang left. (Turns out that biology class worked out for me afterall!):biggrin1: