Sam Jones

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
My little man stands to attention every time I see those Sam Jones pics. There's just something about them.

He's not the world's most attractive man, he hasn't got a massively long cock but it's nicely thick and that big head just does it for me every time. :biggrin1:

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JUST FOR FUN, TRY WATCHING "FLESH GORDON" A SPOOF OF THE ORIGINAL.

If you like B MOVIES, THIS IS ONE FOR YOU. SILLY & FUNNY.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After looking at these pics of a good looking man with a very nice package, I'm just waiting for someone to say "Too bad he's not that well-endowed."

I don't know how big this guy is cause there's no ruler pic (thank goodness), but the man is definitely well-hung. I'm going to argue that THIS is the kind of cock that we should be saying "Damn! That's mighty fine. Glad mine looks like that, too" (Or "wish mine looked like that!").

While I understand the trials you dudes with 7" softies and 10" hard-ons must endure, I don't get the condescending tone that so often is underlying when someone massively hung as many dudes on this board comments on someone like this hunk is well-hung in any circle you want to put him in.

I know you guys didn't make the remarks on Sam Jones (yet), but I gotta say his thick member with so much room to grow is a cock I'd be proud to have as my own for sure!

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't count the number of times I jacked off to Sam's Playgirl photospread when I was in high school... I found an old copy of that issue that my sister had hidden away somewhere (can't remember). What a beautiful, masculine man... a beautifully proportioned lean-yet-muscular body, gorgeous face, great smile, sparkling eyes, & a nice pleasure unit. He was my ideal physical specimen for the longest time... (he's still in my top 10) YOWZA!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Alex??? :biggrin1:
:rolleyes:

The pic below shows him aged about 50 at a signing in 2004 (there is some question about the veracity of his 'official' birth year of 1954, and 1950/51 may be more likely):

Attachments

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up wishing and wishing that I had a cock like Sam Jones. That Playgirl spread hit me like a bolt between the eyes. Such a beautifully cut cock. Fantastic proportions. Set the Gold Standard of all cocks I've seen since.

Well, ...until Quercusone of course!:biggrin1:

Thanks, Alex, for all the pictures! Sam Jones' face and body may have changed but his dick will still look the same.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:

The pic below shows him aged about 50 at a signing in 2004 (there is some question about the veracity of his 'official' birth year of 1954, and 1950/51 may be more likely):

Well it's obvious poor Sam hasn't discovered the Ponce de Leon fountain either. I think Sam Jones, like a lot of other aging celebrities (Tom Jones) are moving the curser line up on their birthdates as they get older; 1950 sound much more reasonable.

One thing that is still likely to have stood the test of time however, is that apple-like cock head. I'd hate to see it fully inflated.

jonas_n_hard

Just Browsing
Media
"Flash Gordon" was the 1st film I ever saw at the cinema - I credit him and Ming's daughter for making me Bi!

Never saw him naked before - Thanks Alex! He's one hot potootie!

Jonas

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sam J. Jones (aka Andrew Copper III in the Playboy photospread) has one of the best looking cockheads in the business. He was in the 1986 movie "My Chaffeur" as well as in the HBO "1st. & Ten" series. I'm glad someone else also thinks he was hot. Actually, I'd probably even do him today if I had the chance!:smile:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Sam Jones owes his current looks to 20 years of hard drinking and drug abuse. He was well on his way to Jan Michael Vincent acres until he wised up and quit.:rolleyes:

OralMasterKY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those are great pictures. I had no idea he had posed for playgirl.
AS far being hung there are no full hard on pictures among the group of images so you can not determine his full erect state. He isn't hunt like a chipmunk to say the least from seeing his soft cock shots and he is 6'4" tall I believe, not one of those 5'6" hunks who looks like he is 6'4" in photos. :)

Thanks again for posting.

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember sneaking a look at that issue of Playgirl at the magazine rack of the little rural market where my school bus dropped me off on the way home. This was the early 70's.... and I remember that his name in that Playgirl issue was Andrew Cooper III.

I just looked it up, and there's a wikipedia on Jones that says, and I quote
He used the name Andrew Cooper III which he has since admitted was an alias created by the editors to suggest he was a person of wealth.

I also remember going home and pretending to go to the bathroom and having a good whack-fest in there while the memory of it was fresh. :redface: Didn't get to see a lot of penis when I was that age. :eek:

By the time Flash Gordon came out, it took a few years since to make the connection between Andrew Cooper and Sam Jones, thanks mainly to his bleached hair in the movie. I also grew tired of that "look" and since, he hasn't done much for me, but it's a nice little memory.

:biggrin1:

Oh, and.... "BRING me... the Bore Worms." :firedevil: