sex after a vasectomy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Feb 2, 2008.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

For those who have had a vasectomy how long did you wait until you had sex again? Was you first ejaculation through mastubation or sexual intercourse and did you experience any kind of pain or discomfort leading up to and during orgasm?

I may have this procedure in the future and am curious what other guys experiences were right after

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I had to wait a week after mine. I have never noticed any pain from sex since then, and it was 11 years ago. If you've had a root canal you've been through more than you'll go through during and after a vasectomy. Got any more questions? Ask 'em here. There are lots of guys on this board who've had theirs.

3. D_B_Wildered

D_B_Wildered Account Disabled

Hey,

I could only wait 2 or 3 days before I needed a wank. Sex had to wait about a week but that was because my wife was more worried about me that I was! Had to avoid my balls banging around to much but apart from that it was fine. Certainly there is a bit of bruising around your balls afrer the op but no pain when actually ejaculating and the bruising only lasted a week or so. Best bit of the op was getting the all clear 12 weeks later and shooting a deep, condom free load into my wife - and everytime since.

Have the op and then fuck worry free is my advice

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    One study said wait six weeks, and you'll know for sure you got all the pregnancy gremlins out. There's also a follow up to a doctor, to make sure the operation went right as requested.

5. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    3 days - but before confirmation from the doctor that it worked and then used a condom. On day 4 it was no condom. There was no pain and no discomfort aside from the immediate recouperation. I watched the whole procedure and other than the very cold metal plate it was pretty easy.

6. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
    Same day! lol :biggrin1::biggrin1: I am such a horny guy. But I did use a condom-just to be sure!

7. D_PNessMann

D_PNessMann Account Disabled

My Dr. told me I needed 15 ejaculations before I would be considered sterile...To clear the pipe often.....So it took 2 days....ha J/K. about a week for me.. a very long week.

8. Love-it

Gold Member

I had mine nearly 32 years ago and we waited about a week.

9. seahorses

seahorses Member

Naturally, one of the first questions you ask when embarking on a voyage like a vasectomy, which is life changing in so many different ways, is how soon after can I get back to using my equipment? The surgeon who performed my op said, ‘as soon as you feel comfortable.’

To some that may sound like a cop out, but in reality, it’s the only answer. To help put this in perspective, let me say that vasectomy was the new contraceptive when I had mine and consequently being the latest vogue it was widely talked about. Therefore I knew several guys that had just had a vasectomy or were about to. They ranged from guys that wanted it done to guys who’s wives wanted them to have it done and consequently, they had different attitudes and approached things differently too.

I welcomed mine for so many different reasons. I had two kids that no matter what, couldn’t be replaced and I felt that no matter what, I didn’t want to father any more. There was also controversy over the ‘pill’ at the time, it being linked with thrombosis. Nor was it known what effect taking the pill would have on future generations of children and I also felt morally obliged to take responsibility. My brother-in-law, on the other hand, didn’t have the same views. He was coerced in to having his vasectomy and suffered greatly after. He experienced severe bruising and even though the stitches had long fallen out he had trouble getting an erection and it took several months before he was performing properly again. The worst experience I had was visiting the toilet once I arrived home shortly after the op. As I stood over the pan it crossed my mind that my equipment might drop off as I let go my water and I suddenly came over faint and had to sit down. I’m glad to say everything staid where it was and waking up the next day with a morning wood we took it for a gentle test drive.

The irony was that after my first marriage broke down, I had to go back to using condoms (which to me is like having a bath with your socks on) for five years in the interest of safe sex. However it was worth waiting and to end up with the diamond I have now.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

My ex husband was advised the more he had sex the quicker he'd be sterile, we had sex the day he had his vasectomy but it was very gingerly and I had to stay still - all in a good cause though :) He was very tender but not in any great pain he said.

11. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I think my dr suggested two weeks. I masturbated before to rid myself of seed. I had no problems at all afterwards.... except the little incisions at the sides of my sac itched once in a while for a long long time.

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Don't you have to go back in for a test to see if any sperm are still left after a week or so?

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

yes, my ex had to go in for a test after so long I can't remember how long, then his test at six weeks was clear.

14. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Yea, for me it was about a week until the pain/brusing from the procedure was gone. But you do have to wait about a month before all the sperm are gone. Until then you should still use whatever form of birth control you are using now. It's been awhile since mine, but I don't remember any pain during ejaculation. Now I joke that I'm just like a navel orange, all juice and no seeds ;) lol

15. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what happens to all the sperm your still making if they cant escape through ejaculation? Do you notice a change in your balls themselves?

16. seahorses

seahorses Member

I had to have two clear tests to be confirm me as sterile, one at 12 weeks and one at 16

17. seahorses

seahorses Member

Sperm has to be of the highest quality to stand any chance of impregnating a woman. The production of sperm is an on going process in a man’s body to ensure it’s at its best and as new sperm is being added to the store the older sperm past its use by date at the other end is absorbed back into the body; a natural phenomena. Through having a vasectomy the sperm has no way out other than by absorption back into the body

18. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    The ...spermatazoa.... are just reabsorbed into the body no problem.there is no change in the testicle size.

19. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    A man is making gamitts which make up 90% of sperm constantly the other 20% is seminal fluids ,if they are not released through ejaculation it does not matter.

20. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gamete even lol

Draft saved Draft deleted