Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I haven't had sex with him yet, or even fooled around with him yet, but I think that's coming soon.

So the plumbing has been extremely messed up in my flat and finally a repair man was able to come. He wasn't super good looking, but he was decent looking. Probably in his 50s and I'm 30, so older, and I'm into that.

Got the sense that he might be into me. He definitely stares longer than someone who wasn't would. And he seems curious - I wouldn't say obviously gay, but very curious vibes.

I thought it was a little weird that he asked to use the toilet before turning off the water to start the repair, and left the door open while he peed. There's not a direct line of sight because of the way the toilet is situated, but that definitely felt like an odd choice.

He got to work and after about an hour, he came back out and said that he would need to come back another day, and to reschedule, because he has to lift up two of the floorboards behind the toilet. It was at that point that he removed his coverall (you know the plastic thing that they wear when they're potentially going to get dirty). He was wearing clothes underneath, obviously, but pulled down his sweatpants to his mid-thighs, revealing his underwear, with not an insignificant bulge, held his T-shirt down, and then lifted the sweatpants over the T-shirt, so the T-shirt was tucked in.

Literally can think of five other ways to tuck in your T-shirt that don't involve showing your underwear, so clearly, this was a sign.

While he was continuing to pack up, I went to my room, removed my pants and my underwear, and put on a pair of quite thin, white tennis shorts, which I never wear because in them, my dick is basically on display. I came back out of my room and asked him to show me what he had done. We went into the bathroom, and I purposefully stood so that my package was in his line of sight as he was pointing, and showing me which floorboards he needed to lift up. He was definitely checking it out.

Even as he was grabbing his stuff to leave, he was sneaking all kinds of glances, and he left, but he's coming back soon, so I guess I'll keep you updated.

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I haven't had sex with him yet, or even fooled around with him yet, but I think that's coming soon.

So the plumbing has been extremely messed up in my flat and finally a repair man was able to come. He wasn't super good looking, but he was decent looking. Probably in his 50s and I'm 30, so older, and I'm into that.

Got the sense that he might be into me. He definitely stares longer than someone who wasn't would. And he seems curious - I wouldn't say obviously gay, but very curious vibes.

I thought it was a little weird that he asked to use the toilet before turning off the water to start the repair, and left the door open while he peed. There's not a direct line of sight because of the way the toilet is situated, but that definitely felt like an odd choice.

He got to work and after about an hour, he came back out and said that he would need to come back another day, and to reschedule, because he has to lift up two of the floorboards behind the toilet. It was at that point that he removed his coverall (you know the plastic thing that they wear when they're potentially going to get dirty). He was wearing clothes underneath, obviously, but pulled down his sweatpants to his mid-thighs, revealing his underwear, with not an insignificant bulge, held his T-shirt down, and then lifted the sweatpants over the T-shirt, so the T-shirt was tucked in.

Literally can think of five other ways to tuck in your T-shirt that don't involve showing your underwear, so clearly, this was a sign.

While he was continuing to pack up, I went to my room, removed my pants and my underwear, and put on a pair of quite thin, white tennis shorts, which I never wear because in them, my dick is basically on display. I came back out of my room and asked him to show me what he had done. We went into the bathroom, and I purposefully stood so that my package was in his line of sight as he was pointing, and showing me which floorboards he needed to lift up. He was definitely checking it out.

Even as he was grabbing his stuff to leave, he was sneaking all kinds of glances, and he left, but he's coming back soon, so I guess I'll keep you updated.
Looking forward to hearing what happens in his follow up visit.

Reactions: d___ and bondigo

Bectoria

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
One of my fantasies is to hook up with a delivery guy: pizza delivery, Uber Eats, DHL, UPS, etc.
But from my experience, company delivery people usually have tight schedules and Uber Eats guys just give me my food and leave.
Anyone have any tips on what to do with Uber Eats and other independent delivery service guys? :)

I've sucked off several taxi drivers. I'm a crossdresser and I go out dressed up at night to go to bars and clubs, so it's much easier for me to attract these guys. I make my move when I see them looking at me in the rearview mirror. Most of the time they say yes. If I see that they're interested, I tell them that I wanna suck their dick. Most say yes. I've had a few decline though :)

My hotel staff story: It was 2012 in Amsterdam. As I was leaving my room, I noticed one of the workers looking at me and smiling and kinda talking to me a bit. I think I gave him the "I'm interested" look. When I came back, we talked a bit again. I was in my room relaxing playing on my phone and I heard somebody trying to open the door. I knew it was him. He unlocked my door and just walked in and asked if I need any towels or anything. I gave him the "come to my bed" look and he came over, I pulled down his pants, and sucked on his dick. He pulled down my pants and licked my ass (good thing I took a shower 30 minutes prior!). He eventually shot his load and left. It was an interesting and hot experience :)

Since this post, I've made my delivery guy fantasy come true. I sucked off 2 Uber Eats delivery guys.
The first one gave me the "I'm interested" eyes. As he was walking down the stairs, I was looking and he was looking back. When he exited my building, I was looking out of the window at him, and him at me. I told him to come back in body language. He came to the door, entered my apartment number, and I let him in. He came upstairs and I invited him in. When I closed the door, I started feeling his dick. We then moved it to my bed and I sat down, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down, and it revealed a hard dick. He was ready! I sucked him off and he exploded within a few minutes. He then left.

2 hours later, I was on the phone with a friend and I just happened to be looking out of my window and the same guy was there! LOL! I just happened to still be dressed as a woman. He came back to my apartment and we repeated the process. I also licked his hot ass too! It was really hot :D I'm not sure if we exchanged numbers, but I never saw him again. This happened about a year ago (early 2022).

The second guy delivered my food. As he was walking down stairs, I used my pointer finger to tell him to come back, and I did the blowjob signal (pressed my tongue against my inside of my cheek). He came back to my door, walked in, and I guided him to my bed where I pulled down his pants which revealed a rock hard dick. I sucked and he exploded within a minute. We then exchanged numbers. The next day, he send me an SMS (text) and he asked me if I'm a man or woman. I evaded the question and he asked again. I told him the truth and....the end. :)

Hopefully this will happen again as I find quite a few delivery guys to be attractive.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I bet he was...
What I mean is- you wrote "A while ago I was having central heating work done, nice butch guy and his apprentice, both worked hard so I showed my appreciation at the end"

At the end (of the job?), how did you show your appreciation? What was the bait that drew the apprentice back?
What cue did he take to return later?
I just thought they were nice relatively sexy guys, the tradesman was in about his kids a lot but showed a bit of nice bum crack, the apprentice was a callow-looking youth who was all eyes all the time. So when they left I said always nice to see you to both of them, and the apprentice showed up a few days later set to seduce me - or at least test the waters. If its a guy who is in on "business" I always like to encourage them to make the first move, with a little of the right encouragement

bruisedlee_sg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In our estate there's a guy who does window cleaning business. My housemate forwarded his number through WhatsApp so I can book him on my day off. Seen his profile pic with a girl on WhatsApp and told myself oh he looks cute so I screen shot it and forwarded it to my friend and told her he can clean our windows but I'd definitely clean him. Waiting for my friend's reaction I checked my message and there was no message with screen shot in our chat! Went through my messages and found out that the message was sent to the window cleaner guy! I immediately deleted the message hoping he haven't read it.

The day of the appointment came and here he is ringing the doorbell and I answered the door and gosh he's actually good looking! Unfortunately was raining at that time so I let him in and I asked if it's worth cleaning now as it's raining. Maybe I'll schedule it again to another day and he said it's up to me. He then asked who's going to clean me? He started laughing. I was like shocked as I thought he'd be awkward to ask that. I answered and told him oh.. Yeah it's me who's going to clean you and we both laughed. I noticed that he kept holding his crotch in his workman's trousers. I said I mistakenly sent that to you that's supposed to be for my friend as I think you're hot and we both laughed. I offered him coffee and he asked if he can use our toilet so I showed him to the toilet. Gave him his coffee when he came back and chat about the window cleaning and set it up to another date. I was just so shy to push anything at this time and I know the girl in his profile pic in WhatsApp is actually his wife. That's me searching him on Facebook. He has a wife so I guess it's not going to happen. While walking towards the door he clutched his crotch again and asked me "where are you going to clean me?" As we passed by our stairs going up I just knelt immediately in front of him and I said "we can do it here" . He took out his cock brought down his workman's trousers and started sucking him. He said he never had any guy sucked him before and told him I'll make sure to make this the best blowjob you'll ever get. I could here the excitement in his voice and he asked me to take out my cock and he started to play with it as well. I sat him on the stairs and continued sucking him and then he said he's cumming and asked me where do you want me to cum? Told him he can cum in my mouth and continued to sucking him even after he came. He told me he got too excited and came so quick. We had a small chat after we cleaned up. He was asking if I was gay and said yes I am. I only look for cock and we both laughed. I told him listen when a guy sucks a straight guy it doesn't mean he's gay as well. A mouth is a mouth man or woman it's still a mouth. Only difference is... A guy is better in sucking another guy and we both laughed again. My parting word with him is drop by next time if you want some coffee and we both laughed. When he came back to clean our windows unfortunately my housemates were back so can't flirt around anymore.

I still see him around the our estate from time to time and we greet each other like nothing happened. Still hoping one day... I'll be alone at home again and schedule our window cleaning so I can clean his pipe again.

dutchman-90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once with a couple of friends we ordered pizza, we were a little drunk, ok quite drunk and when the delivery boy came we dared him to show his penis for an extra tip. He showed it to us and we were actually quite shocked by the size of it. We dared him to make it hard for an even higher tip and we were quite surprised he obliged.

He needed an extra minute alone in the bathroom and then came out with a huge boner that was easily over 8 inches. I don't really know what he looked like as he was wearing a full-face helmet that he kept on, maybe that made it a little easier for him because he could stay incognito :D
Wow, je hebt zeker grote ballen om zoiets te durven! Ben wel jaloers...

Reactions: pappiepapie

bulgegawker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One time in Panama I was shown an executive room by the manager of a hotel before making a reservation (at least thats what I think he said to the front desk crew when making sure what room was empty). He then went to suck me off while I enjoyed the mid morning view from the room.
It was a little bit rushed but it was worth the orgasm and the adrenaline rush - full disclosure, I had met the guy once beforehand , couple of days earlier - Still the incident made my vacations even more memorable