Sexual positions with women?

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for posting on a topic that I'm sure has been covered in other places, but I'm new here, so please refer me to an existing thread if you need to. I'd like advice about the sexual positions with a woman that are the least likely to cause her discomfort. I'm 8.5 inches and my current girlfriend, who is on the petite side, goes from moaning to yelling ouch pretty quickly. And that's with me trying to be as careful as possible. Any advice would be *much* appreciated.

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D'oh! Just noticed the "sex with a large penis" forum. Sorry about wasting your time...I'm new here.

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's away for the week, but is back on the weekend, so I'll certainly try it with her on top. We started having sex just a couple of weeks ago but she travels a lot in the middle of the week so it hasn't been many times. She was pretty freaked out when she first saw my cock--she unzipped my pants to go down on me and gasped when she saw it bulging in my briefs. Before me she's never had bigger than 6" and average thickness so she's pretty psyched but also concerned about me going too deep. I've never had a woman this petite: my dick looks even more enormous than usual when her small hands are wrapped around it! Anyway thanks for the advice.

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, spooning is lots of fun! But I think I better keep doggie style to a minimum or least be much more careful than I've been when I'm doing it that way to her. I read on this site that grabbing the base of my cock with my fist while doing it doggie style will ensure that I don't go too deep. I guess that would probably be a good idea while spooning too.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
hey buddy,
I know exactly how you feel but i had it even worse, i am the same size, and used to be with a girl who was tiny, sex was oftentimes difficult, her going on top usually didnt work because she couldnt create enough force with her little body to get me inside of her, but for us, what worked was when we would fool around for a looooonnnngggg time, make sure she was more moist then a.... well make sure she is wett, and then i would finger her for a while and eventuall i would go on top, and slowly put the head on her lips and rock it back and forth jus ta little bit, and after a little while you can get the whole head in and after a lot of going slowly and having patience and control, you will get it all in, you obviously dont want to hurt her or rip her, so in my opinion going slowly is a god thing to try. i hope that helped

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should be on top and she should be spread out like a crab, is that it?! It sounds a bit too much like doggie style, which I thought was one of the worst positions in terms of limiting the number of inches I'm inside, or am I wrong about that?