Sharing a Bed

tomster118

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was camping recently and the guy i was next to kept putting his leg up around me. He is straight, for sure, but when asleep, some people just need something to have there.

11.5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'v shared a bed many times, once some of my friends thought i was joking around with something down my boxers so i showed them what i had down there, me and my friends are comfortable enough with each other talk about and dick size, we got some good laughs out of it as well.

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
In college or high school, who hasn't shared a bed? In college once, on a convention trip, I was in a room with three other guys and three girls ... nothing at all sexual, believe me! We rotated sleeping on the beds and floor. Sometimes, it was three guys to a bed, two girls, one guy; etc. etc. Nothing odd feeling or sexual. Just poor college kids trying to make do with their finances.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, lots of time. With family, cousins, and with friends. Absolutely no big deal!
With one of my cousins was the best, we had no shyness. And talked about sex, touched each other and jerked a couple of times. But we were younger then.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ALL the time.. I'm 25 [not really suppose to be in this thread...] and still sleep with my friends... WHAT'S the problem with that!
THERE'S nothing sexual in that... it's like sleeping with your brothers! :p

m9lc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah... it's really no big deal. I've had to share beds on school trips and stuff, and those two or three times we just both stayed on our sides of the bed.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My last weed man was the last guy that I shared a bed with. He ran into some financial problems and had gotten evicted out of his apartment that he was sharing with two other guys. The two other guys had a place to go but he did not. He called me on cell to see if it would be alright to crash at my place for the night. I had just moved into my apartment and really didn't have any furniture. All I had was my bed, a kitchen table and a couple of chairs.

He came by with a bag of personal items and some very good weed. We got high and watched a couple of movies and talked about his eviction. Then, when it came to call it a night, we both walked into my room and crawled into the bed slowly, watching each other. I got on my side and he got in on the other. I never really went to sleep that night. About an hour had passed when I felt him start to inch over towards me. I called his name out twice, but he didn't say anything. I had a king size bed so he should stayed on his side but he didn't.

He started playing with feet with his feet, real slowlike. I didn't say anything. My weed man was hot. Then he threw a leg over mine. I knew that it was on then. I just shut the fuck up. I felt his thick ass chest against my back and then he threw an arm around me and grabbed for my cock. We were in a 69 position so fast. Then he sat on my cock. His whole body shook. Before the night was over, we fucked in like 3 different rooms in my house. That night was completely unexpected and very fun. I never paid for my weed again and I smoked at least an ounce a week. That was last summer.

Haven't shared a bed since.

Reactions: dylcaul and Geo80

hungasian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to do it pretty often. We'd even sleep in our underwear...morning woods wouldn't leave much to the imagination.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Slept with a straight friend. Only thing I worried about was stealing the covers, but when I woke up , I was proud I didnt.

I had a boyfriend one time break up with me cause I would steal the covers from him.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I went on a church trip a few weekends ago. We stayed in a hotel. It was three of us and one adult. Me and one of my friends shared a bed, and then the adult and the other guy shared a bed.
I have a post on first page, so I won't repeat that information. I am assuming you are 18. Today on youth trips, most churches now require both guys to be age 18 or both guys be 17 or younger. According to the law in some states, a 17 year old or his parents can sue an 18 or over and might get some money out of it or at least a serious investigation.

I see absolutely nothing morally wrong with an adult sharing a bed with a minor when the man is a mentor, scout leader, youth director etc. That is no different than sleeping with a father as long as both don't object or feel uncomfortable.

However, it is not wise at all legally. The reason is what several of you have written. Non sexual spoooning does happen. Everyone here has agreed so far that there is nothing wrong with it. But, if a 14 year old guy had written the very same post that several of you have written and just said that you were 14 at the time or he was 14 at the time and the other one was 28 or over, all hell would have broken loose on the forum.

Yet, it is risky to let four minors be alone and who knows what mischief that might get into during the night without an adult present. So, in a hotel, if there is only one adult, he must sleep on a bed by himself or in a cot or on the floor and the teens figure out sleeping arrangements accordingly.

This forum is about 18-25 guys today not 25 years ago. But you young guys might find it interesting or weird that many churches had a policy a counselor always shared a bed with one of the teens and two teens slept in the other bed. And that at least one adult had to sleep in every room unless there were adjoining rooms and then the doors separating the rooms had to be open at all times.

I never had a problem becuase I let the guys work out the sleeping arrangements in the room I was assigned in.

Now, a few churches have a rule that there has to be two adults in a room and there must be at lest two minors in the room.

I do agree with the second rule in general as most teens want to be with guys their age and not stuck with being the only one their age with an adult. And that is just two awkward unless the adult is a very important person in the life of the minor.

If you are 24 or 25 and you share a bed with a 17 year old that is still in high school on a trip, and that 17 year old says you did something...your ass is cooked if you are dealing with the wrong set of parents.

While none of you guys are 17 and under, this information might be interesting to you and certainly the part that your age forgets. In the eyes of the law, you are an adult just as much as I am at age 56.

And for those minors who aren't members but read this section anyway, you certainly might be interested in reading it.

sixbysix

Just Browsing
Media
I've shared a bed a few times with a couple of my friends when we were in tight quarters. There was nothing sexual at all about it. We shared a bed because we needed to and that was that.

Tsimshan

Just Browsing
Media
Yes more often than not growing up if you spent the night at another dude's house we'd end up sharing beds. Nothing sexual ever came to this and sometimes we'd stay on one side of the bed or at other times you would end up basically cuddling. Most often that happened at night one or the other would wake up with the other person's arms around them or whatever. It was never a big deal and nothing sexual ever came from it.

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This whole sharing a bed thing is funny. My girlfriend's brother came to visit us a month ago. Hes like 20 years old. He brought a friend with him. They are both Fratboy types, very atractive, play football at college kinda guys. They are from down south and are very homofobic. But what i found strange was that they didnt mind stripping to their boxers and getting into bed together. Now, i have always been ok with sharing a bed but most of my friends are not. yet most of my frends are not "homofobic." I mean, my frineds and i have mutual gay friends (something that my girlfriend's brother would not be cool with.)
I just think its strange how we all have different bounderies and percieve things differently. For my girlfriend's brother its gay to have gay friends but not to share a bed with another dude while you are one step away from being naked. for my friends its gay to share a bed but not to have gay friends.... cant we all just have gay friends and sleep in the same bed at the same time!!!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Recalling that I used to watch comedy shorts and you'd have Moe, Larry and Curly all sharing the same bed, and no one ever thought anything about it. The same with Stan and Ollie. You never thought anything about it being wrong until someone pushed it into your nose.

I did the group falling asleep in the barracks on NCO nights with lots of other kids, two to each cot. We'd fall alseep and then parents, after the poker games were over would carry us out. Air Force Brat memories.