Sharing a Bed

D

deleted213967

While on a school break in Mexico, I even shared a bed with a guy (straight) while another friend and his GF (obviously straight) slept naked covered only by a sheer sheet (warm beachside night). In the morning the sheet was down to their feet but it was no big deal, nothing sexual happened but I thought that was cool. The funny part is that they (the couple) were making fun of US (the 2 guys in the other bed) because they had forced us to sleep together.

Need I add they were all French Canadian. I am not sure the situation would have been so tension-free with a Middle America cast...:wink:

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow to many times to mention! I grew up in a house with 7 including mom and dad and there was only 4 bedrooms. My brother and I shared a room and bed from when I was 5 till I was 13. Nothing ever happend. I still share beds with friends to this date, Boys/girls it dont matter. In fact just last wednesday I shared a bed with my best female friend. The only time any touching ever happend was when I slept in a twin size bed with my best male friend at the time and he rolled over and "poked" me in the back. Nothing more happend though. I dont see a problem sharing a bed with other people.

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
couple of weeks ago I shared. Double bed with two of by female friends, one of which had a boyfriend, and in the middle of the night, I got so paranoid of something accidently happening I had to get out and sleep in the chair. It was hard
Cos i was in the middle! But if hapily share a bed with any mate ... Male or female.

B_yngnhrnystud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya i've done it. there is one guy in paticular that i usually share a bed with if the need arises. We're pretty close buds so it's not a big deal. A few times though one of us will end up sporting a hard on that sticks through the boxers, but we're use to eachothers dicks so we usually ignore em or take care of em

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a few weeks ago, my very new 20+ year old roommate and I shared a hotel room on night.
I told him that I sleep naked. He said kewl kewl

lol okay I thought

then he got into bed. I showered came out walked to my side of bed.
Dropped my towel - he looked - i said " naked!" ahahah got into bed.
Read a book. lights out.

He was hot and moving around. I told him - he better get naked. He did instantly. I said, dont you feel better? He said, yeah. hahaha

then later he said he can't sleep with a hardon.

:wink: