Sharing a Bed

JstZuri

1st Like
Media
Yes, Many of mornings i have woken up next to a friend, fraternity bro, male family member, and a couple time next to a guy i had NO IDEA who he was. Nothing sexual happened. When you are tired or drunk it does not really matter who is in the bed. Why is this a problem for you?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ideally, each person should have their own bed. Perhaps that's even a reason for the invention of bunk beds. A way to put more people into less space for less cost. Sharing beds can lead to "awkward" situations. But I do not believe in humans using either "birth control" nor population "control." No doubt, there are numerous examples that can be listed in which there, at times, may get to be more people around, than beds for them to sleep in. Generally, in such a innocent situation, I am okay with sharing beds. I would rather share a bed, than pay extra for my own private motel room, on a trip. And I do believe that families should continue to grow naturally, even when every single bed and bedroom is full-up of people. Especially younger siblings of same sex, can share a bed. Far better to "share" and for humans to populate up closer and denser, than to ration unnaturally the number of human lives that can be experienced at the same time.

I don't prefer to sleep on the floor needlessly, nor to "fight" over beds. And who really needs a lot of space really, merely to sleep?

Yes, I have shared a bed before, but very rarely, perhaps only once if I recall right? Did nothing but sleep, and turn in the opposite direction.

andy1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive shared a bed with my best mate loads of times and we both sleep naked. once we woke up jacking each other off but we called it a one off and its never happened since. Kinda want it to happen again. With other guys, i tend to sleep one end and they sleep the other.

Andy :)

Reactions: Geo80

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
On a highschool retreat, there were four guys assigned to a cabin with three beds. It was clearly designed for families of four as the parents would share the queen size bed and the kids would take the bunk. However, I somehow drew the short straw and ended up having to share a bed with one of my....err...larger classmates. We kind of divided ourselves with sleeping bags just because it was cold and I didn't want him to touch me. I can't sleep when somebody's foot is sliding up and down my leg. However, that turned out to be the least of our worries. What he failed to mention, or perhaps he didn't know, was that he was a wild sleeper.

I woke up in a panic in the middle of the night because I thought we were either in the middle of an earthquake or a bear was shaking the bed. I turned around to find that it was my bedmate (hope that isn't a term reserved for sexual partners) was thrashing about wildly like a fish out of water. None of my friends were awake to witness this and I could have sworn he was having a seizure. I called his name and woke him up, trying to make sure that he was fine but he was too tired to really respond and could only get out "I'm fine" before dozing off again. About ten minutes later, still a little shaken up (no pun intended), I began to drift off again. Right on schedule, he began to thrash about madly. He was literally bouncing three feet off the bed and I just knew it would keep up all night. The first night, I got about an hour of sleep total. Between his hysteric movements and his bear-like snoring, a nightmare would have been welcomed because at least I would have had SOME spleep.

gjvs

Expert Member
Media
last night, i was on a trip to a state tournament for high school, and i shared a bed with this hottie from my school...nothing happened though :(, but this morning, he got out of the shower and left the bathroom in just a towel and changed out in the open...exposing his cock that was about 6.5 flaccid...i've been thinking about it all day

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
last night, i was on a trip to a state tournament for high school, and i shared a bed with this hottie from my school...nothing happened though :(, but this morning, he got out of the shower and left the bathroom in just a towel and changed out in the open...exposing his cock that was about 6.5 flaccid...i've been thinking about it all day

I'm amazed that people can visually guess half inches. I have no idea what 6.5 inches looks like just by looking at something and I've to stare at it for awhile just get some type of guys. You have like bionic eyes for cock.

aegis100

Experimental Member
Media
My best buddy and I sleep in the same bed most of the times we are together. He is 100% straight, a true pussy hound and I am 75% straight as in I have fooled around with two guys before (not my bud). He started off wearing sleep pants and t-shirts and I started in boxers. After a couple of years he has progressed to wearing just his boxers as well and recently for the first time slept naked with me (I was still in boxers). We travel a lot together and sometimes the hotel or cabin doesn't have two beds and it really isn't an issue with us. We sleep together when we stay at each others houses and we both have full size beds. We are just comfortable with each other. There has even been a few times where a second bed was available but we choose to sleep together for the hell of it. There has been incidental contact of course like him rubbing my chest with his hand while he was asleep or him spooning me or waking up with our crotchs pressed together but we joke about it and thats that.