Shaving

sxyguy4u_69: jus vote and write what you think ;D

chipster: I trim but don't shave. Got shaved once for surgery, from the navel down. Didn't like how it looked or felt. Itchy!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I use a beard trimmer to keep my pubes and balls at about 3/4".

In the wild state they can reach 6-7" and are fodder for the zipper. :-X

Pecker

johnholmeshorse: I shave my balls and shaft. nothing like being smooth for your lover. Feels like babyskin, well, at least mine does so I've heard.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I've trimmed twice now. The first time was just to neaten things up (and to test the water) and just a few days I took a big chunk off (of hair that is) and it's really weird to get used to! I have this weird habit of playing with my pubes :-[ but twirling some around my finer, or just grabbing a bunch of pubes, but it's not there any more! I've got used to it now and i must admit, it looks a lot more attractive!

HotRodRich69: like most of u, i trim the pubes, and balls, and make sure i trim my abs and chest,lol laidher.......10 more days til Toni Braxton's new CD comes out,GO GET IT! Nov 19th!

hungpup: yeeah boi!..I shave my balls and shaft...lite bush on top with a happy trail to tie it all in :p

dirtysanchez: i shave once in a while. it seems to make my balls hang a little lower, maybe its all in my imagination. I like the way my balls feel especially after a hot shower. And when i masterbate it feels great rubbing against my leg, oh so great ;D

RPNFbyWIJ: never shaved... any thing one should know before trying?

brad2002: I shave occassionally. I like the smoothness of it when i jerk, but soon regret the itchiness, so it doesn't last for long. Though I am pretty hairy all over, including my dick, my balls are somewhat naturally smooth. I really get off on a big set of hairy low hangers, myself. Love rollling those big furballs in my mouth.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't shave. I don't grow a beard and have no body hair other than my pubes, thus anyone could figure out that buying a razor was for my pubes. My balls are smooth too.

ORCABOMBER: Well, the "olde'" LPSG actually convinced me to have a go! As weith facial shaving, I'm a bit lazy, so you could actually catch me at an "al-qayeada" moment..goodness knows what it's like downstairs!

Mach 3 razor for men..and how! <^.^>

jda01: I've never shaved down there, and don't think I ever would. I do keep it nicely trimmed, but that's as far as I go. It's annoying enough when the hair on my face grows back after shaving and itches like hell. I don't think I would be able to take that on my balls and pubic area.

Justin: I'm with you on this one jda01. I think it would be to itchy, which just isn't worth it for me.

unexpected: alwawys the balls and below, soemitmes the base of the member

sxyguy4u_69: i never expected it to be this popular, i was thinkin maybe 20 people would vote n liek 2 or 3 people would say something, now theres 110 votesn and like 18 replies ;D im happy!