shit, need advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hoggindaz, May 9, 2009.

1. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

this all started last wednesday, i was out at a greek restaurant and was waiting for my food, when i saw this hot latina/mediterranean looking chick with a TIGHT ass, so as i was waiting for my food, i started hitting on her and it was going well, and i could tell she liked me so just as i got my food, i asked for her number and got it. Anyway fast forward to that friday, i called her on thursday and asked if she wanted to go to dinner, she agreed to meet at a chinese restaurant. we meet up there and she is looking GOOD!, normally i do ok with the ladies, but she is a definite upgrade, anyway we eat and its going well except she keeps acting weird and looking around somewhat nervously. so as we finish dinner i walk her to her car and she asks me to go out tommorow (last saturday) i agree and we kiss for about 2 seconds, almost all lips with just a quick flicker of our tongues. last saturday we meet up to go watch wolverine, everything is going great, she is looking testicle-achingly good, but just at the part where sabretooth kills kayla, she gets a phone call and all of a sudden gets up and starts walking out, i go to follow but she tells me she has to go and shes sorry, not telling me anything about where shes going, just watch the movie. so i do what anyone else would do, sit back down and finish watching the movie, go home and jack one off. Anyway, fastforward to tonight, she calls me at 2:30 and tells me shes in the hospital, but she wont say why or for how long, and she wants me to come see her at noon tommorow. Now normally i wouldnt even think about going, but i feel a real connection with her, that i havent really felt before i think i love her, i dont know what to do, but i will probably end up going. lol, more of a rant than anything, but advice is still appreciated

2. sumyungguy

sumyungguy Active Member

IDK dude, it sounds like somethings up with this chick. If she was serious about you, she would have said what was wrong with her on the phone. Just curious, but is there a language barrier? Maybe she can't really explain what's wrong because she doesn't know how to say it??? Anyway, my advice, proceed with caution and get to know her more before you get serious.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

run, don't walk! too much weirdness in too short a time.

4. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

honestly, sounds like piping hot bowl of crazy. Beware.

5. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    You think you love her? You've spent how long in her company?

You don't love her, you desperately want to fuck her and are giddy with glee that someone SO hot is interested.

First of all get a grip on reality and second of all - RUN! lol

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Still, the curiosity factor alone would make me want to go see her in the hospital (to get her story) before she takes the road to Wackoville.

#6 B_Nick8, May 9, 2009
    Last edited: May 9, 2009
  7. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Very well said. Be careful.

8. dean88

dean88 New Member

If you really think you like her, feel some kind of connection, why don't you go and see her?
    You can run later if she really turns out to be a freak. Just give it a try, you've got nothing to loose (watch your wallet ;) ).

Maybe she doesn't want to tell you what happened yet because you two don't know each other for such a long time, right?

Don't run now, give it a try and you can always run later.

9. Minx123

Minx123 New Member

Albums:
    be very, VERY careful sweety. Is she married? Is there a jealous husband or boyfriend? Drugs???

10. Ferocio

Ferocio Active Member

Albums:
    I say check it out a while longer bro....see where this goes, you can bolt later if she proves to be too weird, now its just slightly odd, but if shes that hot, go have fun.

11. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I would go see her in the hospital and try to find out what is going on. She may have had a real reason to have to leave after the phone call. If she is not up front with you after that visit, then you might want to reconsider your feelings for her.

12. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You will have to tell us what the big secret is. My mind is racing. Is she transgender....getting ready to have a sex change and she is nervous that you won't like her anymore after you find out. ? It could be that she has a disease or a condition and she wants to be upfront with you. Or if it is something affecting her fertility she might feel like she needs to be upfront about that.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

you dont love her. you just wanna fuck her, so you should go check her out in hospital and see whats up. then if things get crazy leave. dont get caught up in shit for sex.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

If you find out please tell. This is a good story.

15. funtimeinbed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would surprise her and go see her and if something still seems fishy, I think you need to lose the bait and try and catch another fish

16. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

ok, so i met up with her at the hospital today and when i got there to her room, i walked in, and everything looked normal at first, and she was looking really good even in the hospital gown. So at first i didnt notice anything wrong, then when she turned toward me, i looked she had about 9 stitches across the side of her cheek surrounded by dark red swelling, just under and to the left of her left eye. Also i noticed both of her wrists was bruised a dark purple/red color as though someone had grabbed it, i asked her what happened and she said she was rear ended by a hit and run driver, which i immediatly doubted was what happened from the marks on her wrists. She told me that she had two fractured ribs, also from the "accident". We talked for a while about it, she gave some sketchy details about the "car crash", but i didnt really interrogate her about the accident, as it was obvious from her injuries to me and probably everyone else at the hospital that someone had beat her up. I stayed talking to her for about 20 minutes, she said shes getting released from the hospital tonight, and she kept telling me about how nice it was for me to come, how i am such a great person to go out of my way for someone i dont know that well, i didnt think that you would show up. I really dont like getting involved in so much drama so early in a relationship, I also just feel really angry that someone would put their hands on a woman like that, especially one i really am starting to feel for. I just feel something different with her than with all the other girls ive known and im just not sure what i am going to do, we have known each other for such a short time i know staying would be crazy and if it was just any other girl i would probably be gone, but i feel like i am being drawn towards this crazy drama, despite my brain telling me to gtfo.

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

what he said

18. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    she's involved with either a jealous husband or boyfriend...or worse, pimp...

make a clean break...NOW.

19. crescendo69

Gold Member

Keep posting so we know you haven't been shot or something.

20. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

stand your ground!

fight for her!

post video! (show us you mma skills:biggrin1:)

Draft saved Draft deleted