should i ask him?

trashy65

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am really thinking about asking my best friend to have sex with me but we are both married and i dont know how to approach him?

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well. I see you found your 1% gay.

Windytalker is right. It will just be a mess. And messes can get expensive especially when she cleans you out.

Find yourself a different 1% gay if you are going to same sexiness with somebody while being 99% married.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this just an experiment of yours? What makes you think he wants to have sex with you in the first place? How do you think your going to entice him?

Dude, there are just too many ways this can go wrong.

What if you make your move, and this guy just laughs in your face..and keeps laughing? That's what I did the first time a friend of mine tried that, and he'll never admit, but, I think it hurt him a little. Changed things between us. What if he lets you down hard?

Like ..:jester:..:nana:..:smashfreakB:..:laugh2:..or :drive: ...

Are you ready for that, mister?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree... Here's why:

#1 - You're waaaay too straight to be any good at it - and you'll be too nervous.
#2 - He's probably waaaay too straight to not freak out when you bring it up.
#3 - You'll ruin your marriage.
#4 - You'll ruin his marriage.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say No, if you were attracted to him before thats one thing, but now its too late, I had a friend decide after 10 years of friendship he wanted to do it, and it really put a strain on our friendship, mainly because of my non interest and the fact we were both in relationships, In my opinion its a bad idea and one that can lead to nothing but pain

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
DON'T DO IT. i have been in your shoes. tried it , and it hurt our friendship. he told my wife i tried something with him. he and i were both drunk. not worth taking the chance. my marriage ended a few years later. now with partner for 21 years. just don't ruin your friendship.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every few months this type of topic comes up and generally (even if the gay and straight ratios are reversed) the overwhelming answer is “NO.” I can't see anything in your post that would change that answer in your situation.